Chapter 10 (mum)

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mum" Chanyeol arrives at his parents house feeling so deflated dropping his bag as he steps into the house after letting himself in with the spare key. "MUM" he shouts dropping to his knees in the hallway crying "MUM" he shouts again as his parents and sister run down the stairs in their night clothes. "Chanyeol sweetheart what is it?" his mother rushes over to her son getting on her knees in front of him after hearing his bloodcurdling scream. "I ed up mum, I think I have lost him for good" Chanyeol falls into his mothers embrace as she hugs his head as its the only part she can seem to hold right now. "Shhhh my darling, what happened?" she kisses the top of her sons head as the others look on."I think Baekhyun has left me Mum and its all my fault" Chanyeol begins to sob uncontrollably making his mothers heart break hearing her son cry like this. "Come on son lets get you off the floor" Mr Park reaches his hand down so he can help pull him from the floor as him and his wife guide him into the sitting room.

"Go put the kettle on Yoora will you please dear" Mrs Park smiles at her daughter making her rush into the kitchen to do as she is told. "Oh Chanyeol sweetheart what happened?" His mother moves his head a little so she can see her sons face better. "I messed up mum big time this time and I have no idea how to fix it" Chanyeol snuggles into his mums arms again making her really worried now. "Son please tell us" Mr Park says before a knock comes to the door. "I'll get it" Yoora shouts as she rushes to the front door.

"Mum, dad its Suho" Yoora says as Suho follows her into the sitting room. "Suho come in" Mr Park stands up greeting Suho. "Sorry for dropping by so late but I needed to make sure this guy here was ok" he looks towards Chanyeol curled up in a ball on the sofa with his head on his mothers lap crying. " Suho dear come in and please can you tell us what has him in such a state? he just got here and screamed for me and then hasn't stopped crying since saying he messed something up" Mrs Park looks down as her son on her lap as she rubs his hair like she did when he was small boy. "There has been a bit of a change in the company and two of our members have been made to join another group. Things are a bit raw at the moment" Suho looks down at the ground as Mr Park tells him to take a seat. "Baekhyun has been chosen with Kai to be in this new group that will break the western world and safe our company" Suho stops as he hears Chanyeol sob more clinging onto his mum. "So why are you upset sweetheart is it the end of EXO?" Mrs Park looks at Suho with a worried look on her face as Yoora now joins them carrying a tray of hot drinks placing it on the table before sitting on the floor. "I feel useless mum, I wasn't picked why, am I that of a rapper, do I not fit the group. Now the man I love is probably off with his new band mates doing god knows what and I'm left behind like a used toy.

"No Chanyeol don't you dare say that. I'm sorry to raise my voice in your home Mr and Mrs Park its just Chanyeol you need to see he is doing this for us so Exo and all our hard work can still be done. Baekhyun made the choice to join to help everyone and himself Chanyeol you know this. He doesn't want EXO to end either. He is doing so much right now and all he wants is to come home to you and cuddle and be held by you because you are what he needs and loves Chanyeol. He needs someone he can be himself with and not who the world thinks he should be when he gets home to us. Please stop all this ok and come home we can all work this out" Suho wipes a tear from his own cheek seeing his good friend sit up on the sofa properly facing his family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter