Chapter 13

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god, get him in here quick" Suho guides Kai carrying Baekhyun into the dorm towards the sofa. "Put him down here and Chen can you get me some cold water and we try to get him to wake up." Suho gets on his knees beside Baek as he brushes back his hair from his forehead. "Little Baek what have you done?" Suho whispers as Sehun now rushes in the door after getting the call to say he was found. "Suho baby is he ok?" Sehun kneels beside his lover placing his arm on his shoulder. "I hope so baby I really do" Suho kisses Sehun's cheek and snuggles into him a bit as Chen returns with some cold water and some face cloth. "Won't the cold water shock him awake?" Kai asks as they watch Suho place the cloth into cold water and then onto Baeks face making the smaller wake up with a jolt.

", what happened?" Baekhyun sits up looking around realising he is at the dorm now. "I passed out, where is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun tries to get up from the sofa but gets more dizzy as Suho holds him and pushes him gently back down on the sofa. "You need to rest and to eat, we are going to order food and then you will shower and get you into bed and you can sleep and not worry about anything, do you hear me? Suho uses his mom's voice they all love but knows he means business when he does so Baekhyun just nods and doesn't move. "Kai can you go order some food please just get the usual?" Kai nods and does as he is told as Sehun makes his way into the kitchen to get the napkins and glasses ready for when the food arrives. "I am going to head off out for a bit" Chen says trying to signal Suho that he is going to try find Chanyeol.

"Suho, can we talk just me and you later please?" Baekhyun sniffs, wiping a tear as Suho moves closer and kisses his cheek. "I know what happened and yes we can talk later but don't worry about any of that right now ok just rest for now while I make a call". Suho gets up to leave as Baekhyun moves and lays on his side facing the back of the sofa as a tear falls down his cheek. "Baek are you ok?" Sehun says softly as he enters the sitting room moving closer to the sofa. "No Sehun I have ruined everything" Baekhyun begins to cry as Sehun begins to panic not knowing what to do. He quickly moves closer and lays on the sofa behind Baekhyun making the smaller move over a little as Sehun's arms wrap around him holding him from behind. "I'm here for you don't worry" Sehun whispers, making Baekhyun nod his head "I know thank you Sehun.

Suho closes over his bedroom door with his phone to his ear waiting for the boss of the company to answer.

"He is home now sir" he waits to be told off but instead his boss is rather concerned.

"Suho try to talk to him tell Baekhyun to have a few days off and to rest. I would ring him but he may not answer me right now. I know you are the only one who can get through to him when he feels like this".

"Yes boss I will. He seems rather worn out and very tired. I think a few days will do him the world of good. May I also suggest I take a few days off also to watch over him please. I know now is not the right time but sir his health is important we can't afford to lose another Exo member".

"I understand Suho takesthe time needed but not too long. Keep me posted on how he is"

"I will boss thank you" Suho hangs up the call thanking the higher beings in the sky for the call going smoothly and neither getting fired. He calms himself for a moment before he returns to the sitting room to see the love of his life hugging a crying Baekhyun on the sofa.

"He will be ok right?" Kai stands beside Suho as they both watch the pair on the sofa comfort each other. "I will make sure of it. What was he thinking Kai?" Suho moves into the kitchen making Kai follow and close over the door. "I have no idea this was happening. I didn't even see them together in a way to suggest he cheated". Kai sits on the counter top looking at Suho pacing the floor. "What Baek did was wrong but with the way he is feeling lately and how chanyeol was treating him it seems like he was crying out for attention or affection and Lucas was just in the right place at the right time" Suho looks towards Kai who seems to be agreeing with him. "So what do we do now hyung?" Kai watches as Suho looks up at him. "We need to get our family back together" Suho says while walking closer to Kai and laying his head on his lap hugging him.

Buzz buzz

"That will be the food and after we eat I will take Sehun out and we will go find Chanyeol while you and Baek talk" Kai moves and slides off the counter to answer the door knowing it can only be the food.

Opening the door he sees Lucas standing there looking so worried with Mark behind him. "Sorry Hyung but I couldn't stop him," Mark says as Kai steps out closing over the apartment door. "Why are you here, are you crazy?" Kai says as panic starts to kick in as he looks towards the way out making sure Chanyeol doesn't appear seeing the man that his lover kissed standing at the door.

"I needed to make sure Baek is ok" Lucas tries to move past Kai making Kai stand up straight and steps in front of him. "Please hyung I need to know he is ok" Lucas pleads as Kai stands his ground. "Lets go Lucas I told you this was a bad idea" Mark tries to drag him buy the arm but Lucas doesn't move. "Leave Lucas please you have no idea what this has caused or can cause with my group and ours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter