long awaited q&a

My Youtuber Girlfriend

 

As the couple continued to receive so much of love and support from the public, it was finally time to do a Q&A video.

 

It was one of the many requested videos, especially when their Instagram comments were flooded with them. So, the two decided on a day to answer as much questions as they could and uploaded a post for everyone to drop in everything that they are curious about.

 

Although they aren’t sure what kind of questions they would be receiving, but the couple made sure to filter out the unnecessary or weird ones out. On a calm Saturday morning, the scent of coffee wafting through the living room as Chorong and Eunji were cuddled at the couch, they were ready to start filming.

 

In front of the camera tripod, they scrolled through the influx of comments receive and decided to pick the best five.

 

Q1. How did the two of you first meet?

 

Chorong and Eunji glanced at each other with a smile. The day is still pretty fresh and vivid in their minds. “I would say, it was love at first sight.” The Youtuber giggled, hands finding itself on Chorong’s lap. “Do you remember the place?” Her girlfriend nodded without hesitation and continued to smile at her. It was as if the two of them were transported back into time, at the public library.

 

Libraries are boring but it was Chorong’s favourite place. Whether it was to study, research or to hide in during rainy days, their first meeting was exactly that. A stormy raining evening. As it poured so heavily, as the wind blew so strongly, Chorong was stranded. She didn’t see it coming and regretted not bringing an umbrella along. She was starting to panic a little, knowing that she had a strict curfew.

 

“And then you came along. But it wasn’t anything like the romantic movies you saw.” Chorong laughed, thinking that at this point, everyone assumed that Eunji came to the rescue and gave her an umbrella. It was in fact, anything but that. “It was pretty anti-climactic.”

 

Eunji reenacted the scene, pretending to look up at the ceiling as if it was raining. “Oh boy, this . Do you have an umbrella?” She turned to Chorong in which she followed the act, staring at her girlfriend with empty hands. “Oh. Right. Sorry, I’m dumb.” Eunji laughed in reply as she sighed. “Then I guess the both of us are stuck here huh? Where are you headed?”

 

“To the train station. You?”

 

“Actually, just across to the other end. The row of shops over there. Train station would be pretty far for you.” Eunji said, pointing at the wall and pretending that the shops were in front of her eyes. The couple remembered how they stood there in silence, watching the rain splash onto the floor as no other conversation was made. “Anyways, good luck!” She said after pausing for a couple of seconds and then pretending to run by swaying her hands back and forth.

 

Chorong laughed, “I remember just staring at you getting wet in the rain and being all, ‘this girl is dumb.’” She shook her head. “But I saw you again the second time at the library. And I guess that’s where it started.”

 

“Yeah. It was nothing romantic at all.” Eunji scoffed, wanting to hit herself for not even taking her chances. “But I do have to admit that at that time, I was too nervous to say anything else.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you were so beautiful! Like I told you, I fell in love at first sight. But I don’t think you did.” Eunji pouted to which Chorong raised her eyebrows in thought, “Really? Ah…I think I only fell in love a little bit later. But it’s okay, I love you now baby.” She grinned, leaning over to kiss Eunji’s cheek.

 

Q2. Who was the one who confessed first?

 

Eunji raised her hand confidently. “I fell in love first and I’m the one who confessed first.” She smiled and later giggled, “But you rejected me though. I had to keep working many times until you finally said yes. I was really persistent, right?”

 

“Too persistent actually. You were like an annoying housefly that didn’t go away.” Chorong sighed as she reminisced those days of yelling at Eunji to go away or coldly staring at her to stop disturbing her. “But I guess I admired your tenacity and decided to give it a try.” She smiled, gazing into Eunji’s eyes. “Best decision I’ve ever made.”

 

Her girlfriend’s comment was enough to leave cheekbones rising so high up on Eunji’s face that she can’t help but to nudge Chorong cutely. “Aw, is that so? I’m so touched, baby.” She cooed, kissing her cheek and resting her head on her shoulder.

 

Q3. Who plays a more dominant role in the relationship?

 

Chorong shyly pointed her fingers at Eunji. “Our first kiss also happened because of her.” She grabbed onto a pillow and covered her face halfway as memories of that day came flooding in. The Youtuber can’t help but to maintain a proud grin as she continued to nod, agreeing that she played a more dominant role in their relationship.

 

“I’m a person who likes to take risks.” Eunji crossed her arms as she leaned back to the couch. “And I’m happy that Chorong just follows along without really questioning anything unless…it’s money related.” She snickered, reminding everyone the amount of times that Chorong scolded her for buying unnecessary items for the Youtube channel like the handcuff and chapstick challenge.

 

She has read so many comments about Chorong’s nagging and they actually find it quite endearing.

 

“How did our first kiss go again? I don’t remember…” Eunji hummed in thought, closing her eyes as she was obviously lying. It was more of a signal to Chorong that she should be acting it out for the viewers. And her girlfriend immediately knew what she meant.

 

“We were seated in this same couch and I’m just watching TV.” Chorong positioned herself exactly how she remembered herself sitting, legs crossed and back slightly slouched. “And then you suddenly…” She turned her head around and Eunji moved in quickly, pressing her lips against hers. “Did that.”

 

“Yup. I did that.” Eunji grinned, “It was what I call, a sudden urge of confidence. I still remember how fast your face became red. I called you a tomato after that.

 

“And you wouldn’t stop teasing me for the whole week.” Chorong sighed.

 

Q4. Was there ever a time the two of you had a big argument?

 

Both of them nodded in unison.

 

“Of course, when you are in a relationship, there will be times when you argue. You can’t avoid it. And having arguments is a good thing.” Chorong explained to which Eunji nodded in reply. “Having fights is a sign of a healthy relationship. Of course, you don’t fist-fight or pull each other’s hair out. That’s just going overboard.” The Youtuber joked as she looked on at her girlfriend, giving her cue to continue talking.

 

“If we are talking about our biggest one, then it’s when we stopped seeing each other for one week. It was…really bad.” Chorong chuckled, remembering how she threw a shoe at Eunji and how Eunji just slammed the door really hard.


“We fought over wanting to come out to our parents…” Eunji quietly cut in, finding her hands on Chorong’s lap. “I was frustrated with keeping everything inside. Frustrated that we always had to hide in public to date, that we basically had to be so careful. But it was honestly my mistake because I did not learn to understand her situation.”

 

“I come from a really conservative family.” Chorong confessed, eyes looking down as she suddenly felt sad at that sudden face of reality. “And I know that even if one day I do come out, I’ll probably…” Eunji shook her head. “It’s okay. We don’t think about the future yet. We just think about the present and I think that’s all it matters right now.”

 

The Youtuber smiled to the camera. “But we eventually made up because we missed each other.” She smoothly turned the topic around so that Chorong didn’t have to go back to those sad thoughts. It was the most she could do for her. While she may not have the power to fight back against family, Eunji wanted to at least stray her away from that harsh, brutal truth.

 

Q5. Are you each other’s first?

 

“No.” The couple answered at the same time as they looked at each other. “We had a couple of exes before this.”

 

“Eunji had way too many boyfriends.” Chorong whispered to the camera but Eunji heard it loud and clear. “Hey~ don’t expose me like that~” She whined, gently hitting her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“But you do!” Chorong retaliated and began to count her fingers. “Five…six…seven! You had seven before me!”

 

Eunji scoffed in reply, looking away as she raised her hands in surrender. “Okay, okay. You win. Yes, I dated a lot of people back then. You were just the boring one.”

 

“I wasn’t someone who spent their precious time in school to be in love.” Chorong emphasized, eyeing at Eunji who laughed nervously.

 

“But still, you had one guy. One faithful guy who stayed with you for two years until…ah.” It was at that point of realization that Eunji was pulling her girlfriend back into bad memories again. She made a mistake. “Sorry baby. I shouldn’t have said that.” She brushed her fingers across Chorong’s hair, hoping that it was comfort her heart.

 

When Chorong first told her that she caught him cheating on another girl, Eunji was this close to finding the man and kicking his balls off so he’ll never have again. Cruel. But it was just the result of boiling fury at that time.

 

“No, it’s okay. I don’t care about the past anymore. I have you now.” Chorong smiled softly, tugging onto Eunji’s sleeve as she pulled her closer.

 

“Love you baby.” Eunji kissed her nose to which Chorong scrunched it in reply. “Mm. I know.”

 

--