revenge prank

My Youtuber Girlfriend

 

Usually, it’s always Eunji greeting the viewers first. But today, it’s Chorong.

 

“Hellooo…people?” She dragged her tone awkwardly and later giggling, wondering that she’s going to look funny when it comes out. “Remember when Eunji tried to pull a prank on me? Well, today is the day that I take my revenge.” Chorong smirked, pulling out a small bottle of teardrops from her little pouch.

 

“Actually, I borrowed this camera from Eunji to film for my upcoming Youtube channel. I’m supposed to return this to her today. But I’m going to lie and say that I broke it.” Chorong explained, carefully looking around the living room to see which spot would be perfect to hide the camera. “Anyways, I just asked Eunji to buy me some snacks at the convenience store downstairs. So, she will be back pretty soon. Let’s see if she will fall for my trap!”

 

Covering it with a cloth and pushing it on the far end of the shelf, the setting is complete. Chorong cutely waved at the camera and sat back on the couch, playing with her phone as she waited for her girlfriend to return. But it was only minutes after that she heard the pressing sounds of the keypad. With that, she quickly put on some eyedrops and prepared for her act.

 

“It’s so hot outside!” Eunji whined, hands full with two plastic bags of snacks as she entered the living room. “But I’ll do anything for food. They have the ones that you wanted.” She said, putting it on the table. Chorong got up and carefully walked into the kitchen, taking a big sigh, wondering if Eunji could hear it.

 

And she did.

 

“Why? What’s wrong? Why are you sighing?” Eunji came over to the kitchen and noticed that Chorong’s eyes were slowly welling up. “Why are you crying? Hey, what’s wrong? Did something happen at work today? Want me to go beat someone up? Tell me, baby…” She hugged her tightly from behind, as the two waddled out into the living room.

 

“Remember the camera that I borrowed from you…?”

 

“What camera? Oh! Yeah, what about it?”

 

“…I broke it.” Chorong sniffed, taking one hard blink so that the tears would fall even more. “I’m so sorry baby. It was an accident. My elbow hit it and the camera just smashed to the floor. I tried to hand it over to the repair store but they said it would be better to just buy a new one…” She covered her face with her hands, “I’m so sorry…this shouldn’t have happened…”

 

“Hey~ it’s totally fine baby! Really!” Eunji cooed, wrapping Chorong’s head and pulling it close to her chest. Hands caressing her hand, the Youtuber kept all of her attention on her girlfriend, not even realizing that the said camera was recording everything. “I’d rather have the camera break than see you in tears.”

 

“I’ll pay you back, I promise! I’ll work overtime and-“

 

“No, no, no. Don’t do that.” Eunji hugged her even tightly, “If you do that, we won’t be able to meet often anymore. No more weekend dates at this house. I don’t want that. Just because of one camera.”

 

“…How much was it?” Chorong asked carefully, looking at her girlfriend with worried eyes. Eunji stood there in thought, “It was actually a very cheap camera. Only like three dollars.”

 

“Don’t lie…”

 

“Okay, it was four dollars!”

 

“Hey…”

 

“It was quite an expensive camera but it’s okay, really! Don’t pay me back! I have so many other cameras to use!” Eunji explained, pointing at the other devices that were kept nicely in the shelf. “Losing one doesn’t mean anything to me!”

 

“You sure?”

 

Eunji nodded with so much energy that it looked like an obedient puppy listening to its master. Honestly, her girlfriend’s actions were so warm and sweet that Chorong was having quite a hard time keeping up her act. She knew that Eunji was the one to keep. And she was just falling deeper in love.

 

“Okay…can I ask you something?”

 

“What? You want to borrow another camera?” Eunji laughed in which Chorong responded with a “Yes.” To which Eunji laughed harder, “Okay. Use it then. I trust you, baby.” She gently pinched her girlfriend’s cheek. “I don’t want to see you cry anymore.”

 

Chorong bit her lip and decided that it was time to reveal everything. The fact that Eunji did not even notice the camera at all was rather impressive. “Look here.” She ordered, turning her girlfriend around to face the direction of where the hidden camera was. “Do you see something?”

 

“Hm?” Eunji furrowed her eyebrows in much confusion. “I only see the air.” She joked but later, her eyes noticed something odd on the shelf. There was a black object covered by a cloth. When she sees the small, red beeping light, it was all too obvious already.

 

“Wha-“

 

“Yay~!!” Chorong cheered with a laugh, jumping around the living room. “I finally get to prank you~~!!” She took the camera from the hiding spot, making Eunji realize that it was never broken in the first place. “Hehe, thank you baby.” Chorong lightly kissed her girlfriend’s cheek. “You said that losing one doesn’t mean anything to you. Does that mean I can throw this to the floor right now?”

 

“H-Huh? Uh…no…” Eunji blinked and stood there dumbfounded, still trying to process the whole situation. Chorong could do nothing but laugh because of how adorable and funny her girlfriend was right now. “Wait! Did you just…OH! Hey!” The sudden spark of realization hit her as the couple soon found themselves laughing at each other.

 

“Wow, you are so sneaky! I can’t believe this. Bomi must have given you this idea, didn’t she?” Eunji asked, staring at Chorong suspiciously to which the latter shrugged. “Doesn’t matter. I win. Your prank failed but my prank did and that’s all that matters.” She stuck her tongue out like a kid. “So, I get to eat all these snacks for myself!”

 

“I…” Eunji scoffed, “Okay. Fine. Eat them all.” She pouted, turning away to sit down at the couch and busy herself with the television.

 

But she knew that Chorong was joking. When she finds her girlfriend approaching her with an open bag of chips and proceeding to feed her, Eunji couldn’t resist but to accept it.

 

“Next time, I need to think of a better prank.” Eunji mumbled to which Chorong stared at her. “Don’t do it baby. Otherwise, we are just going to start a war of pranks.” The Youtuber grinned widely at that sentence, “That sounds like an amazing idea!”

 

“Oh no…”  

 

 

--