eunji's birthday

My Youtuber Girlfriend

 

To most, August 18 may seem like another ordinary day. But to Chorong, it is a very special one—her girlfriend’s birthday.

 

Now, Chorong has been borrowing Eunji’s camera for the past month, slowly getting used to how video recording works as a means to open up her Youtube channel soon. She’s planning to go for a more aesthetic, no commentary approach by using ASMR. But that’s for later. Today, she will be in control of the camera for the whole day as Chorong takes Eunji out for a birthday date.

 

For just one day, Chorong wants to give Eunji a break from all the hectic filming and leave the role to her. And she’s happy that the Youtuber agreed to that.

 

So, it’s the first hour of August 18, midnight 12:00am. While it is still a working Friday and Chorong probably needs to sleep soon, the camera in her bedroom is switched on. Cuddled comfortably in her bed as she texted Eunji a birthday message, Chorong doesn't expect an instant reply, knowing that how her girlfriend was a social butterfly out partying with her other group of friends at the moment.

 

But as always, Eunji’s priority is Chorong before anything else.

 

The moment she placed her phone down, it rings with a ding notification sound. Surprised, she stared at the camera.

 

“She replied!”

 

By now, she has gotten used to talking herself and it doesn’t make her awkward anymore. Reading the cute message that Eunji sent and promising her girlfriend that she won’t get too drunk tonight with a blurry picture of the bar she was at, Chorong showed a small part of it to the camera.

 

“Eunji listens to me well,” She said with pride, “See you in the morning. I have something prepared for her.” With that, Chorong waved goodbye, switched the camera off and went to bed.

 

When morning arrives, Chorong gets ready for work. She films everything: from brushing her teeth, fixing her tie, eating breakfast at the table and wearing her shoes, the newbie Youtuber is learning well. Hopping into the car as she drove to work, no matter how early she got up, she will always be caught in the traffic jam.

 

“I prepared three things for Eunji’s birthday today.” Chorong explained, “But the third one is a secret. I won’t tell you.” She smiled, putting a finger over her lips. “As for the other two, I actually have the whole restaurant booked in the evening. It was a lot of work going through the paperwork, sending emails to my boss and making sure that it was permitted. My co-workers will be helping me with the preparations! They are really the best.”

 

She gave a thumbs up, but noticed that the car was moving so she stopped talking and focused on driving. When the car stopped again, Chorong continued to elaborate her birthday plan. First, she booked her entire restaurant for Eunji. Next, she bought a prized and rare bottle of champagne called the 2003 Krug Clos Du Mesnil.

 

Carefully bringing out the wooden box that was kept safely under the chair, Chorong showed it to the camera and explained her difficulties in getting it.

 

“Eunji really loves to drink a lot more than me. I always told her to cut back on her intake because it’s bad for her health. However today, I’ll be spoiling her.” Chorong snickered as she put it back. “I can’t wait to see how she will react.” She said with anticipation, “I hope she likes it.”

 

As Chorong worked throughout the next couple of hours, she put up the announcement and signs that the restaurant would be closing early for a private function. But everybody knew that it wasn’t just some "function". Wishing goodbye to the last customers as they walked out of the door, it was time to start moving.

 

The staff were off to hang up the decorations around the restaurant, chefs began to prepare the course meals and the manager, Chorong herself was keeping a close check on the time, asking Eunji when she was going to leave the university after finishing her vocal classes.

 

“Wow. We did it.” Namjoo said, dusting her hands as she looked at the final finishes. It was nothing too grand, but a simple décor that had a romantic aura and touch. “She will love this.” Naeun said, high-fiving Namjoo as the two nodded with agreement. “All that’s left is for the guest of honour to arrive!”

 

As the sun began to set, Eunji’s Land Rover was seen coming through the driveway and reversing her car into the parking. That was more than enough to send Naeun and Namjoo running to get Chorong who was in the dressing room, putting on her best outfit.

 

“She’s here! Hurry up!” Namjoo whispered, peeking her head through the door while Naeun jumped in to help Chorong with her dress. The three friends try not to panic as they hear the ding of the door.

 

“Wow, what happened here? Private function? You can’t mean…”

 

Eunji’s loud voice can already be heard from outside as the other staff members are trying to coax the Youtuber to sit down and not go around in search for her girlfriend. But obviously, no one can stop her.

 

“What’s going on in here? Oh…”

 

The Youtuber pushed through Naeun and Namjoo who insisted her to sit down, squeezing her whole body into the dressing room as her eyes found itself on Chorong wearing probably, the most glamourous dress yet. Despite knowing every single clothing that she owns, Eunji could tell that it was a new one. And as always, it looks amazing on her.

 

“H…Hi.” Chorong said shyly, a little frustrated that her girlfriend just wouldn’t sit still and went all the way in to find her. Her little surprise is ruined now.

 

“…Hey.”

 

Eunji paused before letting out a wave, taking a glance at Naeun and Namjoo who grabbed onto her, “Be a good girlfriend and sit down please, Miss Jung Eunji.” The two co-workers said in unison. The Youtuber finally realized what was happening as an ‘o’ shaped mouth formed, quickly nodding in understanding. “I’ll wait for you outside baby!” She stepped out of the dressing room and followed the other waitresses to the designated table.

 

“She’s really as dense as Bomi.” Naeun sighed, shaking her head whilst hands were busy doing the final touches on Chorong’s dress. “Well, they are the same age.” Namjoo shrugged, “The both of you have really dumb girlfriends.”

 

Waiting patiently at the table as Eunji looked around the newly spiced up restaurant, she can’t stop smiling and wondering just where Chorong had the time to do all that. It makes her nothing but proud. Pestering the waitresses on duty by asking them questions as she was getting bored, she sulked as they just wouldn’t say anything much other than telling her to go back to her seat.

 

But it didn’t take long until Eunji saw Chorong coming out of the dressing room, walking out carefully with her high heels and to the table.

 

“So, was this the surprise that you were talking about?” Eunji asked with a wide grin, tilting her head slightly as all on her eyes was her beautiful girlfriend. “You look stunning today. Really stunning.” She added in another comment before Chorong could even open to respond.

 

“Happy birthday, baby.”

 

Chorong winked, settling down in the seat and snapped her fingers. The waitresses took the cue and her “surprise” was now beginning to take place. Everything in the restaurant went dark. But in a brief second, the soundtrack music of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast began to play through the speakers.

 

Eunji looked on in awe as the lights were switched on one by one, flashing the path to the waitresses who gracefully walked to the table, serving the plates, gently putting the napkins on the couple and bowing in greet as they left the them all alone. The music quietly transitioned to soft jazz instrumentals that were a supplementary element in the background.

 

“…Wow.” It was all the Youtuber could say. She’s already more than happy and satisfied that Chorong has done so much for her birthday. It just makes her so grateful and makes her wonder what did she do in her past life to deserve such a wonderful girlfriend. “I…t-this is amazing. Did you plan all this?”

 

Her girlfriend nodded in reply, “I was worried whether you would like it but I was thinking really hard on what to do for your birthday. I discussed it with Naeun and Namjoo. Took us about one month to plan this all out...do you...like it?” Chorong asked timidly, afraid that the Youtuber wasn't a fan of the whole "big event" thing.

 

“Awww….” Eunji looked softly at her girlfriend, reaching her hands out to brush her fingers through her hair. “I love it. Every single second of this with you. Thank you so much for preparing this for me.”

 

Chorong shook her head as she smiled. “This is just the beginning, baby.” Eunji gasped, crossing her arms in thought. “What else do you have to make me go speechless?”

 

Chorong shrugged cutely in response as the couple began to eat their 4-course meal. From salads to soups, steaks and to the desserts, everything was playing out exactly like how she pictured; sharing a bottle of wine together as they ate dinner in a romantic setting, this is all that she wanted.

 

As much as they wanted to stay longer, Chorong had other surprises planned for the rest of the night. And so, the couple bid farewell to the hardworking chefs, staff and co-workers who stayed back for this private event and headed into Chorong’s car. Today, she’s going to be doing everything. Paying for the bill, driving, Chorong wants to do the things that Eunji has always been doing.

 

“Are you ready for your second present?” Chorong asked, not yet starting the car engine as she looked at her girlfriend who nodded excitedly. “What did you get? Is it something ?” She joked to which Chorong had no choice but to pinch her lap.

 

But then again, it’s the birthday girl’s day. She can’t do anything to object her.

 

“Tada~!” Chorong chimed in, bringing out the wooden box of champagne, making Eunji drop her jaw. “Wait…this is…” The Youtuber scanned the contents of the box. “Holy! This is 2003 Krug Clos Du Mesnil! Oh my god. W-Where did you…it must have been very expensive!”

 

“I have my secrets.” Chorong hushed, “Let’s drink when we are at your place. For now, sit back and enjoy the ride, birthday baby.” She smiled, pulling the handbrake down as the car began to go off into the distance.

 

The Youtuber can’t help but to feel extremely excited but also nervous for whatever’s coming at her. Never before has she seen her girlfriend put in this much of effort, but then again, Eunji knows that it is Chorong’s way of showering her love and affection. It makes her want to ascend into cloud nine, crying at how she doesn’t deserve such a lovely woman like her and making sure that she’ll make Chorong the happiest one in the world, there is just a lot of thoughts going through her head right now.

 

Eunji just knows that Chorong is right one she's looking for. No one can replace her.

 

Late into the night, the couple were now at the living room, dressed in cutely matched pajamas as they opened the bottle of champagne. Clinking their glasses together as they savored the taste, Eunji was happy to share such a prized item with her girlfriend.

 

“I’m just so happy right now. Sincerely. This is the best day ever.” Eunji said, swirling her glass around as her hands were going circles around Chorong’s fingers. “I love you so damn much.”

 

Chorong could only grin widely, happy that her girlfriend was genuinely enjoying everything that she has prepared. But there was still one last gift. It haf to be given off camera. So, the couple wished their goodbyes to the camera and switched the device off. Eunji thought that was it. She thought that they would be sleeping after that. But Chorong tugged her sleeve just before she could enter the bedroom.

 

“I still have one final gift for you.”

 

“Oh my. There’s more?!” Eunji raised her eyebrows in surprise. “Baby…you don’t have to prepare so much for me…” The Youtuber mumbled, watching Chorong walk to her bag and taking out something. Something that she thought she will never see again.

 

“Holy…are you serious?” She gasped, watching the object dangle from Chorong’s wrist. “I thought you threw it away!” Even though it sounded like a whine, but that could not hide the amount of excitement that Eunji was feeling through her body.

 

It was the handcuff that they used for one of their challenge videos. Chorong confiscated it, telling Eunji off that she doesn’t want her using it for anything “weird”. But now, the girlfriend brought it back and is clearly giving her hints of what her final present was.

 

“Just today.” Chorong said, fingers hooking through the handcuffs. “I know you’ve been telling me about it for a long time. And I’ve always been rejecting you because I just didn’t’feel like it.” She locked the handcuffs as her hands were now tied. “I’m all yours now, baby.”

 

Eunji gulped, heart thumping hard as all sorts of things are racing through her mind. But the fact that her girlfriend is saying yes to this. Gosh. It’s just so hard not to say no anymore. Chorong is spoiling her so, so much, it’s making her go insane.

 

“Are you sure?” Eunji bit her lip, approaching her girlfriend slowly as she was cornered to the closed door of their bedroom. “Can…I?” She asked again, eyes turning dark and filled with lust. Chorong knew it from the start that her girlfriend has been holding in her urges and desires for far too long.

 

She has been preparing herself for this day.

 

“Yes. Come to me, Eunji.” Chorong said, gazing deeply into her eyes as she no longer said their pet name but, her actual name. “I want you.”

 

It was hot from the way it rolled down . And that was enough to leave the Youtuber pushing Chorong against the wall, hot kisses right in, hands tightly wrapped around her waist as now, she could do anything to her.

 

With Chorong handcuffed, Eunji could let her fantasies run free.

 

 

 

 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I will now leave the imagination to your minds hehe. 

 

 

 

--

A/N: Daily uploads will stop here as I'll be heading back to college :'( but i'll try my best to not make you guys wait for too long ^^