the little prank

My Youtuber Girlfriend

 

Sunday morning.

 

It’s bright out and Chorong is coming over to Eunji’s house. Just minutes before she arrives, the Youtuber has finished setting up all the hidden cameras around. From placing one behind the vase, another one underneath a pillow and a third one at the far top of a shelf, everything is all set.

 

Creeping up slowly to one of her cameras, Eunji tries to hold her laughter. “Hello guys, today I will be doing a hidden camera prank on my girlfriend.” She snickered and took a deep breath, trying to be serious by waving her hand across her face. “For the next hour, I will try my very best to ignore my girlfriend. I won’t be responding to anything that she says. She will be here…” Eunji took out her phone and showed the time. “In about five minutes or so. She knows my passcode anyways. Time to get ready!”

 

Moving away from the camera, Eunji decides to lounge on the couch and put all her attention on the television. Like a professional actress, the Youtuber managed to school her expression and is just dully staring at the screen. It takes a couple minutes until she hears the beeping of the keys and the thud of the door. Eunji tries her best not to act surprised and nervous that her girlfriend is finally here.

 

“Eunji-ya.”

 

Chorong called out, neatly arranging her shoes outside as she entered the living room. “Eunji?” Noticing how her girlfriend wasn’t responding to her, she finds it very odd. Leaning over to her girlfriend who was just lazing at the couch, eyes locked at the television, it was as if Chorong was invisible. “Hey. Jung Eunji.” Waving her arms forward, she noticed Eunji blink. That was a giveaway that her girlfriend was clearly up to something. “What are you doing?” She asked again but the Youtuber remained very dedicated to her act and instead, crossed her arms as if to show anger.

 

“Are you mad or something? Why aren’t you saying anything?” Chorong climbed onto the couch and stared straight into her girlfriend’s eyes. This is hard for Eunji as she’s already trying her best not to look at her direction. Seeing Chorong cutely tilt her head from the corner of her eyes, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she looks so adorable and squishy. Eunji just wants to hug her right now. But, no.

 

She must keep the prank going.

 

“Baby~”

 

Oh no.

 

Eunji has to hold on. The moment Chorong starts to use her whiny, needy tone, Eunji gulped. And that slight movement of was enough to tell Chorong that her tactic was working. Chorong locked her arms with Eunji’s and giggled, “Baby~ are you mad? Say something to me?” Dragging her tone forward, the Youtuber took a deep breath and maintained her eyesight at the television. She’s trying to block out the sounds, she’s trying to not feel anything— not even the fact that Chorong is rubbing her fingers around her arm.

 

Chorong knows that Eunji is playful. This isn’t the first time she has done something like this so it doesn’t make her stupid at her. If anything, she’s doing Eunji a favour by not wanting to be too obvious and decides to take advantage of the situation—something that Jung Eunji herself did not take into account.

 

Leaning closely as she pecked Eunji’s right cheek once. “Baby?” She asked, moving to peck her left cheek and staring back at her. “Are you going to talk?” She proceeded to kiss Eunji’s nose bridge. “Or do you want me to do the talking?” She mumbled, slowly moving down to kiss her lips. Seeing how Eunji’s lips are slightly shivering yet refusing to summit, Chorong knew Eunji is fighting so hard to hold back. It’s rather impressive to her as she knows that her girlfriend can never resist whenever Chorong kisses her because it is always the other way around. Yes, Jung Eunji screams top.

 

Not wanting to make her girlfriend suffer, Chorong gets off Eunji and walks around the living room. Scanning her eyes suspiciously, her eyes lock onto a mysterious object behind the flower vase. Moving closer, it all made sense now. As she picked up the camera, she hears Eunji groaning in defeat “NOOOOOO!!!!!” and later breaking into a laughter, “I failed!! Arghhh!!!” She whined, shaking her head and covering her face with her hands.

 

Chorong scoffed, “So, you were doing a hidden camera prank huh?” turning to look at her girlfriend with a victory smirk. “How many more cameras did you hide?”

 

Eunji shrugged in response. “Another game for you I guess.” Chorong takes up the challenge and she walked another round in the living room. Knowing the pattern of how the cameras were hidden however, it doesn’t take long for her to find the other two cameras. It’s game over.

 

Eunji’s hidden camera prank to try and ignore her girlfriend for one whole hour: failed.

 

“Babe. I can explain…” Eunji laughed nervously, watching Chorong switch off all three of her cameras right in front of her as she neatly lined them up on the table. She’s glaring at her with a whole “you are so screwed” look that it sends shivers down her spine. But it’s not like Eunji hates it. She’s in between the boundaries of scared less and absolutely excited to see what her girlfriend has to “punish her”.

 

“So, you wanted to try and ignore me for the next hour?”

 

“Y-yes. But I didn’t mean to. It’s just…for fun you know?”

 

“I wonder how much pain you will have to go through if I tied you up and you watch me strip in front of you?”

 

Eunji gulped. She’s having weird thoughts but then again, it’s not like they were an innocent couple anyway. Apart from their being cautious in public and acting like best friends, they were completely different when alone. It’s also why Chorong comes to Eunji’s house whenever she has the chance to.

 

“B-Babe, is this the revenge that you want because I-I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

 

Chorong smirked and crossed her arms. As she stared down at Eunji who was still buried in the couch, it gave that sense of hierarchy in their relationship. Chorong was the one who held onto the leash and Eunji was the puppy that listened.

 

“If your hidden camera prank video gets more than 500,000 views, you don’t have to do that punishment. Okay?”

 

“Okay, deal!” Eunji said with confidence. “If it doesn’t then well…I guess I’ll just watch you strip in front of me…” She mumbled shyly. “And you can do whatever you want with me baby.”

 

And so, when Eunji uploaded the video, it reached the goal immediately. Everyone loved it. When the Youtuber shoved her phone to Chorong’s face, showing her defeat, Eunji was dancing happily and jumping excitedly like a kid. It makes Chorong laugh at her girlfriend’s childish actions but perhaps, that’s just the reason why she loves her. Even though the both of them were two fully grown adults, being together also meant being like kids again.

 

One day. Just one day, Chorong will bite back at Eunji. She’ll do a hidden camera prank on the Youtuber. But, it’s just a matter of when.

 

 

--