payback time

My Youtuber Girlfriend

 

Remember that one-time Chorong pulled off a successful prank on Eunji that left her speechless many months ago?

 

Well, the Youtuber is still aware of that embarrassment on camera and today, she’s finally found the perfect pay-back.

 

It starts off with a peaceful opening of their new apartment home. Like one belonging to a newlywed, there isn’t much furniture around. It’s simplistic, a clean, small kitchen, a cozy couch and television tucked in the corner.

 

Minimalism at its best.

 

Eunji greeted everyone with her usual greeting and later snickered, explaining her new plan to prank her girlfriend.

 

“She’s coming back from work. So, when she gets back home, I’ll pretend to be asleep and call out someone else’s name. I know this sounds like I’m digging my own grave but I am a hundred percent sure that she’s going to fall for it.” Eunji laughed nervously, already imagining the chaos.

 

Hopefully it ends off on a cool note.

 

Setting the camera high up on the shelves, covering it with a cloth and putting another one at another corner, Eunji made sure that the red blinking light was on and the act begun. Tip-toeing back to the couch, spreading her long body across as she played with her phone. It will take some time for Chorong to return.

 

Minutes pass. Still no sign of her girlfriend. Bored to death, Eunji wriggled her toes and hummed to a song. Displaying her cute nature, the beeping sound of the doors immediately caused the Youtuber to return to a stiff statue.

 

Trying to school her expression, she decides to slouch down and close her eyes, curling into a sleeping position.

 

“Baby~”

 

Chorong chimed through as she walked into the living room, feet halting as she sees her girlfriend fast asleep on the couch. Deciding not to wake her up, the photographer decides to head into the bedroom and groom herself up. They were going to go out on a dinner date anyway.

 

The Youtuber peeked one of her eyes open, looking sideways as she takes note of Chorong in the bedroom. Trying hard to hold her laughter, she motioned her hand above as to signal the camera filming her and began the prank.

 

“Soyoung-ah…”

 

Eunji mumbled in her “sleep”, turning around as she hugged tightly on the pillow. No response. Total no fun. So, she repeats the name again, but in a louder groan. At least in a way that doesn’t sound ual.

 

“Soyoung-ah…”

 

Okay. It’s working. Footsteps of Chorong could be heard coming out of the room, stopping at the entrance of the door as she took one long stare at her girlfriend. But she doesn’t do anything. There’s a weird frown, crossed arms and confused tilt of the head before she goes back in.

 

Eunji waits for a short moment and stretched her head out to check on Chorong. She can’t believe that she’s just not going to care and is just sitting at the vanity table at their bedroom with the door open like that. Well, the Youtuber is going to have to work even harder.

 

Taking a quiet breath, Eunji mumbled the random woman’s name again, but in a much, louder, obvious tone.

 

“Soyoung-ah!”

 

And that was the breaking point. All of a sudden, Chorong stormed out of the bedroom. Approaching Eunji with quick steps, the photographer did not shout at Eunji. But instead, threw a silent but hard whack on her with a thick book.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Flinching at the sudden pain, eyes all wide open as one hand comforted her injured head, “What?!” She yelled back, slightly annoyed that her sleep was disturbed.

 

“Who’s this Soyoung that you keep talking about?”

 

Chorong’s tone was heavy and that look on her eyes tells Eunji that she might have gone a little too far. But she needs to keep going with her act because it’s working.

 

“W-who?” The Youtuber frowned her eyebrows in confusion. “ Hey, I don’t know what you’re talking about…”

 

“You keep talking about some other girl in your dreams!” Chorong cut in and Eunji was sure that she could hear a crack in her voice. Of course, it broke the Youtuber’s heart to see her girlfriend all hurt. If she took one long glance, Chorong might be on the verge of crying.

 

Okay, maybe she did overdo this. But Eunji loves this. As evil and mean this may sound, to the Youtuber, it’s just so refreshing to see such an outburst of new emotions from her girlfriend.

 

“Hey-“ Eunji tried to reach her hand out but Chorong pushed it away. “Forget it.” It’s a cold reply as she turned around, walking into the kitchen with heavy steps.

 

Knowing Chorong, the Youtuber knew that it was her way of running away. She would always hide somewhere and cry without Eunji knowing. But she’s known her so long to see through that lie. The time was now.

 

Jumping out from the couch and following her angry girlfriend behind, “Are you angry baby? I’m sorry. What did I do wrong?” She cooed, wrapping her arms warmly around Chorong’s waist as she pulled her back to the living room where the camera was. Otherwise, the two of them would be out of the frame.

 

The photographer however, refused to summit to her girlfriend’s charms. Looking away and not giving any sort of reply to her, Eunji attempted to make Chorong notice the camera on the shelf.

 

“Hey, look here baby~” She said in the sweetest tone possible, forcing Chorong to turn back and face the camera.

 

It takes one long second of stare. A couple of blinks. Gasps of denials. And then, she tries to escape from Eunji’s embrace and made her retreat to the bedroom.

 

“You’re so mean!”

 

It’s all that she could think of at that moment.

 

“Hey, this is payback for what you did months ago!” Eunji laughed, finally able to rest easy as she grinned widely at her triumph victory. But Chorong slapped her shoulder and buried her chest into hers.

 

“Aww, baby…are you crying?” her hands through her girlfriend’s hair and feeling her shirt getting slightly damp by her tears, Eunji does feel kind of bad. But it’s a good kind of bad.

 

Pulling away, Chorong threw a sharp glare at her girlfriend. “I hate you.”

 

Eunji laughed at that statement and cupped the photographer’s cheeks perfectly in her palms.

 

“And I love you.” She leaned forward to give her a nice, soft kiss as a means of apology. But she knows it won’t be enough. “Let’s get ready for dinner, hm?”

 

“…You’re paying. For everything.”

 

“Sure.” Eunji coolly shrugged that off. “I’ll do anything for you.”

 

 

--