chapstick challenge

My Youtuber Girlfriend

 

Looking through the comments of the previous videos, Eunji was able to see the most highly requested challenge after the handcuff one. And to the Youtuber’s surprise, it was something that she genuinely liked. In fact, it made her more excited for it.

 

It’s the chapstick challenge.

 

The rules are simple. Each person has to take turns to guess the chapstick flavour on their lips by kissing, while closing their eyes.

 

So, it’s one of those sleepover nights that Eunji was sure that Chorong would yell at her again for buying more “unnecessary stuff” for her videos. And she was spot-on. Just as Chorong was about to sleep, Eunji tugged the hem of her shirt with a very sweet tone, so as to not anger her. “Baby. Before you sleep, let’s film one short video.”

 

“Like what?” Chorong yawned, looking at Eunji as she pulled out the plastic bag that she hid away from her sight. She gasped as her girlfriend took out four chapsticks and covered them with her fingers so that the flavours could not be seen. “Hey. Did you buy them with your own money? Eunji…”

 

“This is a highly requested challenge baby!” Eunji retaliated, moving her hands away so that Chorong can’t snatch the plastic bag and throw it somewhere. “It’s going to be really fun! Come on.” She giggled, grabbing her camera over and positioning it on the table.

 

Chorong pouted but eventually agreed without saying anything much. That’s only because her Youtuber girlfriend’s ideas never go wrong. It’s always fun and interesting. After explaining the rules to Chorong and to the camera, they started off their chapstick challenge. The two played rock paper scissors to decide who would go first. Chorong did rock and Eunji did paper. That meant Chorong went first.

 

And suddenly, Eunji’s heart began to thump really fast as her girlfriend reached for one of the chapsticks in the bag. Closing her eyes as everything around her turned black, the Youtuber gently grabbed onto Chorong’s legs to give her a moment of reassurement. Now, she must rely on her other senses to guess the chapstick flavour correctly.

 

Showing the chapstick to the camera, Chorong picked apple. Smearing it onto her lips, she can’t help but to giggle, finding the challenge a little funny. “Okay. I’m done.” She said, leaning slightly forward and stretching her lips. Eunji doesn’t waste any second to go in. It’s a quick tap and the Youtuber retreats, her own lips as she could taste something. But it was very subtle. So, she moved in again and pressed on Chorong’s lips again, for a slightly longer second.

 

“Hey, you aren’t using this challenge just to kiss me right?” Chorong joked, seeing that her girlfriend was finding difficulty in figuring out the flavour and just moving around. “No. Wait. I’m thinking. It’s…fruity.” Eunji frowned, eyes still closed as she’s her lips around like a baby. Her girlfriend smiled and grabbed the Youtuber’s face, pulling her closer so that their lips met again. But this time, no one pulls away.

 

Eunji takes her time now. Mouth pressed on Chorong’s, as she’s trying to le a bit of her upper and lower lip, just to get more of the flavour. And she finally gets it.

 

“Ah! I know. Apple!”

 

She moved back and opened her eyes with a confident smile. Chorong nodded and showed her the chapstick. “It’s apple.” Eunji fist-punched the air in victory to which her girlfriend laughed. It’s an adorable response. She’s always that excited, bubbly kid in the games that they played. “Okay. Your turn. Close your eyes baby.” Eunji ordered, picking up another chapstick from the bag as Chorong did as she was told.

 

This time, Eunji chose mango flavour.

 

Smearing it hard around her lips, the Youtuber wanted to make sure that her girlfriend could win. She tried her best to ooze out as much chapstick oil because she knows Chorong doesn’t like it whenever she loses. “Okay baby. Go.” Eunji said, pouting her lips into a shape as she leaned forward.

 

Knowing how it works since the first round, Chorong held onto Eunji’s shoulder and went straight in. She doesn’t even press her lips gently. She opens and tries to le it, to taste it fully and guess whatever it was. The way her girlfriend’s mouth is just lingering outside hers, Eunji playfully dipped her tongue and that was enough to make Chorong move away.

 

“Hey!” Chorong laughed, hitting Eunji’s shoulder. “What?” The Youtuber shrugged as she watched her girlfriend her lips. Eyebrows frowning as she tried to guess what the flavour was, deep inside Eunji’s heart, she was screaming ‘mango! mango!’. Seeing how Chorong stopped and tried to figure out the answer, Eunji gently tapped onto her girlfriend’s thigh, signaling her that she could kiss her again.

 

And she does.

 

Chorong leaned in again as their lips pressed together. Eunji doesn’t want to fool around anymore so she just sits still like a statue, feeling her girlfriend move around her. It’s a little ticklish but also warm and the reason that makes her heart jump like crazy.

 

“Is it…mango?” Chorong asked in an unsure tone, opening her eyes as she looked at the chapstick that Eunji was holding. “Bingo!” The Youtuber cheered and kissed her back as a reward.

 

Wrapping up the filming with their thoughts on the challenge, Eunji switched the camera off and began to put all the chapsticks back into the bag. But Chorong held onto her hand, “Are you going to throw them away?” She asked with worried eyes. The Youtuber however, had a good idea. “You don’t want me to, right? Then, we can use it. For kisses.” She smirked with a wink.

 

“W-What?” Chorong felt a strike of blush across her cheeks as she watched her girlfriend taking one of the unused chapsticks for their challenge and smeared it onto her lips. Pouting it into a shape, she pointed at it. “This one is rose flavour. Try it.” With much hesitation, Chorong eventually gave in and pressed her lips onto Eunji. But this time, unlike before when they did the challenge, it was a more sudden, quick one.

 

On camera, they were careful. But now that it was switched off, Eunji could do whatever she wanted. Shoving her lips forward as she pushed Chorong down into the sheets, the couple started making out. Lips and eating each other out, tasting the new flavours that came along with their challenge, there was nothing but sounds of their les in the quiet bedroom.

 

“E-Eunji…”

 

“What?” She retreated with a grin, wiping away the string of saliva that lingered behind. “You don’t like it?”

 

“N-No.” Chorong shyly looked away. “Go softer on me. You were too rough.”

 

“Ah.” Eunji nodded and realized that she was just holding back so much when they did the chapstick challenge. “Got that baby.” She leaned in again, this time, gentler. Rather than a cheetah prancing on its prey, Eunji was back to that loving puppy who showered her girlfriend with kisses.

 

Another night at her girlfriend’s house. And another night where Chorong will end up bringing some of those chapsticks home. She probably has to make up a lame excuse when her parents find out like Eunji being really indecisive about choosing a chaptstick flavour. Yeah, that works.

 

But those excuses won’t help if they find out the hickeys that Chorong will be receiving from Eunji tonight.

 

 

--