handcuff challenge

My Youtuber Girlfriend

 

Walking out of a store with a plastic bag in her hand, she can’t believe she bought it. She can already imagine Chorong yelling at her and saying that she’s crazy. But after seeing so many couples and friends doing the same challenge on Youtube, she thought why not they do it too?

 

Inside the bag isn’t something expensive. It also isn’t something that will hurt someone. It’s a handcuff.

 

. But that’s not what Eunji is going for today. She will be doing the 24-hour handcuff challenge with Chorong. And to do that, she has called help from her friends, Bomi and Hayoung who happened to be free over the weekend. So, here she was, meeting them up at an internet café and telling them the plan. The two snickered and told Eunji that she is going to be so screwed.

 

“I don’t know what Chorong unnie is going to say to you. Five hours or so is fine, but hell, twenty-four hours in those handcuffs? Good luck.” Bomi laughed, picking up the handcuff in Eunji’s bag and dangled it on her wrist. “How are you guys going to shower? Or take a poop?” Hayoung asked with a very serious expression. She just can’t believe that her unnie actually bought the handcuffs. She thought it was just a passing Youtube idea that Eunji would never ever use for her video. But turns out, she really did.

 

“That’s why it’s called a challenge! It’s to test how far we can go while being tied to one another! Chorong is coming over tomorrow. I haven’t told her anything yet!” Eunji giggled nervously. “You think she’s going to kill me?”

 

“Yes.” Both Bomi and Hayoung responded in unison.

 

And they were right.

 

“What the hell?!” Chorong’s shouts and whines can be heard even from next door. She is this close to picking up a shoe and throwing at her. But since she already bought it with her own money, it can’t go to waste. Staring at the handcuff, she sighed. Trying to pull it apart, she wondered if it could be broken easily. But it is a 100% metal handcuff. Not some plastic kid’s toy.

 

“…Please?” Eunji pleaded, closing one of her eyes as she’s afraid that Chorong will hit her again. “It’s just 24 hours. And I’m sure the viewers will find this really fun- ouch!” Seeing her girlfriend’s glare piercing right through her eyes, whew, she’s been seeing that a whole lot more often these days. Not that it’s a bad thing.

 

“Just once, Eunji. You and your stupid Youtube ideas.” She grumbled, “Always having to pull me into your nonsense…”

 

“But you like it don’t you?”

 

Chorong doesn’t respond to that question and it is more than enough to leave Eunji grinning away. “You do, don’t you baby~?” She cooed, following her girlfriend around the living room and then pulling her into a back hug. “I’ll make up to you after this. We can go on a really fancy dinner.”

 

“Fine…”

 

D-day is here. In between morning and afternoon, Bomi and Hayoung have arrived at Eunji’s house. They were in charge of filming them as the couple had plans to go out on a date while handcuffed. Well, that was Eunji’s idea.

 

“Okay guys. It is now 10am sharp. We are locking your handcuffs!” Bomi announced as Hayoung did the honour. As it responded with a click, the couple tried to pull away from each other but it hurt their wrists. The 24-hour handcuff challenge has begun.

 

Stepping out of the door as they took turns wearing their shoes, it seems to be off to a good start. “Who asked you to wear sneakers today?” Chorong grumbled, bending down to help tie Eunji’s shoelace. The latter giggled, “It was on purpose-ouch!” Her girlfriend lifted her hand upwards, forcing Eunji to stretch her arm along with her. “Let’s go.”

 

They were already receiving strange stares from people. As Bomi and Hayoung followed them, the two can’t help but to laugh out loud. “Don’t you think people are going to see this the wrong way? Like a way with those handcuffs?” Bomi snickered as Hayoung nudged her. “You mean -“ Hayoung could feel a chill down her spine as she caught Chorong throwing a glare at her. It was quick but strong.

 

And that was enough to shut Hayoung up for the rest of the day.

 

At the restaurant, the couple sat side by side so that it would be easier. Except, they didn’t take into account that they would have to eat together at the same time. Otherwise, their movements wouldn’t match and they will end up hurting each other.

 

Similar to cycling, Chorong and Eunji found their momentum. One would cut the meat, the other would put it in their mouth. One will reach out for the drink at the end of the table and one will be in charge of the tissues. Bomi and Hayoung looked in amazement as they watched their skilled teamwork. The two friends dubbed them the “Power Couple”.

 

“Here.” Chorong said, feeding her girlfriend with a square-cut steak. Eunji automatically opened while her eyes were focused on cutting the other steak on her plate. It was a passing the baton process that sort of worked mechanically. It isn’t comfortable but it went through.

 

“Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten like that.” Eunji chuckled, chewing the last bits of food in . “And Chorong never feeds me that often.” Her girlfriend stared at her. “That’s because you’re the one that feeds me.” The Youtuber had an ‘o’ shaped mouth and nodded. “Right.”

 

At this point, Bomi and Hayoung wanted to go home. Sure, they agreed to follow them on their date and film the whole process. But without the flirty parts.

 

The date continued to the movie theater. Here, they have gotten used to the stares. In a way, it did train Chorong’s shyness of doing weird things with her girlfriend. Everything was smooth-sailing…until someone needed to use the washroom. And worst, a public washroom.

 

“Okay, I’ll hold the door and stretch my arm like this.” Eunji discussed, standing at the stall and peeking her head in. Chorong blushed, “Don’t stare at me. Go away.” She mumbled, gently pushing her girlfriend’s head away as she sat down. Bomi is outside, filming from a different angle so that it didn’t show the inside of the toilet stall.

 

“Why do I need to look away when I’ve clearly seen everything?” Eunji grumbled with a whiny pout. Nevertheless, she looked away and used her body to block any small openings from the door. “Because we are in public, you idiot.” Chorong whispered, trying to be quick as she pulled up her pants and flushed. Dragging Eunji along to the sink, the Youtuber decided to wash her hands together. The couple stared at the mirror and can’t help but to laugh. They look ridiculous with those handcuffs.

 

“Hey, wait.” The Youtuber giggled, taking out her phone as they took a selfie together. It takes a couple of poses, with the two of them pretending that they were prisoners, then later raising both of their hands up and making peace signs. Eunji plans to post them on her Instagram on the day she uploads the handcuff challenge video. It’s going to be cute.

 

This was just a warm-up.

 

When the couple got home, Bomi and Hayoung took their leave as Chorong would be sleeping over at Eunji’s place (as usual). So, they had to film the cameras themselves. With the sun setting, there were more problems ahead: showering.

 

“Okay, baby. I’m gonna turn off the cameras. But that doesn’t mean we can remove the handcuffs.” Eunji said, pressing the button and setting the device away. “Let’s keep the challenge going.”

 

“So, are you going to strip first or me?”

 

“W-What?” Eunji is flustered but later realized what she meant. “Oh. Don’t use the word ‘strip’ please. You make me think of weird things.” She laughed, “I’ll go first.” Wriggling out of her sweatshirt, the Youtuber grunted and twirled around the little space she had. The handcuff got stuck in between.

 

“Stop. Let me help you. Or you’ll choke to death.” Chorong sighed, holding onto the cloth and using her free hand to pull Eunji out. It takes a long five minutes until Eunji manages to get off her sweatshirt, revealing her half, bare torso and bra still on. Chorong gulped, finding herself to stare at it for awhile and later shaking her head in denial.

 

“I saw that.” Eunji laughed, knowing that her girlfriend can’t resist looking at her hard abs. “Don’t lose focus. Your turn to remove your shirt.” She said, helping to her girlfriend’s blouse. It’s easier than her sweatshirt and in less than three minutes, Chorong is free from her clothes.

 

“Oh. This is…awkward.” Eunji chuckled, knowing that they are so close to each other. Bare skins rubbing onto each other while handcuffed. Really, . And they still haven’t gotten rid of their pants yet. This is going to take some time especially with how both of them are blushing hard.

 

It’s probably due to the heat of embarrassment or the summer. But what is there to be embarrassed when the two of them have had so many times? Maybe because it’s a new experience. It’s different from how they usually did it. And they aren’t supposed to be having anyway. The main goal right now is to shower together while handcuffed.

 

After much work, the couple finally find themselves in the bathroom. Each taking turns to scrub their backs, massage their heads and pouring water on each other with scoop and a pail of water. Chorong had wondered why she had a pail in there but apparently, it’s a very “Asian” thing to have it, especially with Eunji’s mother coming from Busan.  

 

“Hey, do you want to do this more often. Like…without the handcuffs next time?” Eunji asked quietly as she poured another scoop of water onto her girlfriend’s lap.

 

“…I don’t mind.” Chorong replied shyly. It’s only been a year since they started dating. Showering together is actually a first. “It’s a new kind of feeling.” Eunji smiled, “Told you. Doing challenges like this is fun. We get to learn and experience more stuff together. That’s what I genuinely wanted, baby.”

 

“Okay. You win. This is fun.” Chorong finally admitted. “But can you hurry up? It’s getting cold.” Realizing that she stopped pouring water, “Oh!” She exclaimed and continued her job as the couple shared nothing but shy laughter throughout their first bath together.

 

Finally getting into their pyjamas and now comfortably cuddled into bed together, it’s easier now even with their handcuffs on. Watching another series of Netflix until either one fell asleep, it was always Chorong who went into dreamland first. And it was always Eunji who turned off the television, the lights and kissed her a good night.

 

But she can’t do that with those handcuffs on.

 

Stuck in bed with the television still on, lights still on, the Youtuber gave up. She turned and stretched her arm to pick up the camera. “Good night guys. I don’t want to wake Chorong up so I’ll just leave everything as it is.” She smiled and switched the camera off. Setting it down on the night stand, Eunji turned around and wrapped her girlfriend closely to her chest.

 

It’s her favourite position.

 

Being able to take a whiff of her hair, a scent that makes her feel at home and softly intertwining her fingers, she can always sleep well with Chorong by her side. It’s lonely during the weekdays when her girlfriend isn’t here. So Eunji makes the most of out of it.

 

Another problem that hits them in the morning is that Chorong is an early riser, while Eunji isn’t. So even when Chorong is awake at 7am, she decides not to get up. Similar to Eunji’s situation last night, the girlfriend is stuck in bed and uses her phone to pass time. And it’s a rather, comfortable two hours because Eunji is just snoozing away whilst clinging onto her arm.

 

“Are you awake?” Chorong asked, hearing Eunji groan and shift around the blankets. “Morning baby.” She replied, pulling over to kiss her girlfriend’s cheek. “I think my arm is sore.” The Youtuber laughed, later realizing that her wrist now has marks on it because of the handcuff. “How many hours do we have left?”

 

“About one more hour. We started this at 10am yesterday right?” Chorong asked in which Eunji nodded in reply. “That’s fast.”

 

“What? You wanted it longer?”

 

“N-No. I never said that.”

 

“Liar.” Eunji grinned. “You lowkey wanted it longer.”

 

“W-Whatever. I’ve been waiting for you to wake up for two hours. I need to go to the toilet. Get your up.”

 

Eunji yawned and rose up from bed. “Yes madam.” She mumbled, dragging her feet along to wherever Chorong took her. This time, the camera isn’t even switched on. And this time, they aren’t in public. So, being the playful person, she was, Eunji stared straight at Chorong as she sat down on the toilet bowl.

 

“W-What? Stop staring at me like that…” Chorong looked away shyly, using her hand to block Eunji’s view. “ert.”

 

“Oh wow. New tactic huh?” Eunji scoffed, yet cheekbones rising so high. “Fine. Be that way.” She eventually gave up and waited for Chorong to finish.

 

The two finish their handcuff challenge by brushing teeth together. Standing side by side as they shared the mirror, the two tried not to smile and giggle, watching the latter move their hands back and forth.

 

“Mine is whiter than yours.” Eunji spread out widely so that all of her teeth could be seen.

 

“I don’t play games with a kid.” Chorong blocked her girlfriend’s attempt to challenge and put her toothbrush back. “Come on. It’s 10am already. Let’s remove these handcuffs.” Eunji pouted as she was dragged back to the bedroom. Picking up the camera, the couple filmed their final comments of the handcuff challenge and did the honour of unlocking it, finally making them free.

 

“Wow, my wrist has gone all red!” Eunji groaned, feeling the muscle cramp hit her like a truck. “Anyways, guys. That’s the 24-hour handcuff challenge with my girlfriend. If you like this video,” The Youtuber side-eyed her girlfriend who knew exactly what she was hinting. Chorong peeked behind her back and pointed her fingers out. “Like and subscribe! Bye!” The two said in unison as Eunji pressed stop.

 

Turning to her girlfriend and pulling her into a hug, “We did it, baby! 24-hour handcuff challenge!” She squealed, snuggling her head between Chorong’s shoulders as the latter smiled. “It was really fun, Eunji. Let’s do another challenge next time.”

 

“Definitely!” The Youtuber nodded with confidence. She has a lot up her sleeves. She’s got everything written down but she isn’t sure whether her girlfriend would approve to the ideas that she had in mind. But it wouldn’t hurt to try, right?

 

The day Eunji’s 24-hour handcuff challenge video was uploaded; it was hitting more views than their prank video. It seems that every new video would break the record of the old, and that was somehow a little burdensome for the Youtuber who was motivated to make better quality video content in the future.

 

But that didn’t back her down. Youtube is Eunji’s passion.

 

 

--