Chapter 4

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi inhaled the humid air as she got out from the restaurant, feeling herself getting a little bit dizzy. She adjusted her thigh-high slit on the marine blue dress she was wearing and flipped her hair backwards, putting it in a low ponytail.

“Target is within a 5-meter radius.”

She swiftly grabbed the pen that was tucked into her thigh strap and spun around, aiming the pen towards his neck, but was immediately taken aback as he gripped on her wrist and twisted both her arms behind her back. She let out an almost inaudible screech as he firmly pressed on her wrists, making her drop the pen.

“If you want to negotiate then I suggest you don’t paralyze me again,” she heard him mutter from behind as he stepped on the pen, breaking it. Seulgi pursed her lips as she scraped off the small lid on the tip of her high heel, revealing the sharp tip, and used all her force to stab his shin with it.

“!” he cursed as he loosened his grip on her wrists.

“You gave me no choice,” she spoke and as she was about to turn around, he stepped on her long dress, resulting in her losing her balance and falling backwards. He tried to catch her but since his leg was injured and his balance itself was now unstable, they both fell backwards on the hard asphalt with her on top of him.

Seulgi widened her eyes as she felt his arms around her waist and noticed their faces were only centimeters apart. As she was about to get up from him, she heard the door behind them slung open. She looked up to see four guys stare at her with both shocked and confused expressions.

“Damn girl!” Lucas exclaimed with a big grin. “I didn’t know you had this in you!”

“Did we interrupt something?” Ten teased and Seulgi immediately got up from Taeyong and dusted off the dirt on her dress.

“Shut up!” she hissed as she narrowed her eyes at Ten, but only received a teasing smile from him.

“No wonder you were staring at him the whole time,” Jaehyun smirked as Taeyong got up from the ground as well, still in his disguised mask.

“And no wonder I didn’t get my butter knife…” Yuta murmured and earned a nudge from Ten.

“Seriously?” Taeyong bellowed at them as he took off the tape from his neck, revealing his real voice. “Instead of capturing her, you’re just standing there and decide to instead?”

“Taeyong?!” the guys gasped at the same time and Taeyong took off his disguising mask. “The one and only,” he stated.

“Toss me your gun!” Yuta immediately insisted and earned another nudge from Ten.

“Don’t kill her,” Taeyong told them sternly before turning to her. She looked unbothered by the situation and he felt his lips curl into a smirk, admiring the confident act she was putting up. He reached for her necklace and ripped it off from her neck, causing her to widen her eyes at him once again.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized. “Was this the only necklace you had connected to the tracker you injected in us?”

“Us?” the other guys exclaimed with confused expressions.

“Not to brag, but do I need to remind you that I’m one of the best criminals?” Taeyong asked Seulgi with a teasing smile before dropping the necklace on the ground and breaking it. “But you’re not so bad either, you knew I was going to follow you here even if I didn’t look for your bunker.”

“You might want to be careful,” Seulgi ignored his egoistic statement and pointed at the leg he used to break the necklace, noticing the blood that was streaming down from the shin.

He lifted his gaze to her and showed her a warm smile, “would you like to treat the wound for me?” he asked her.

Seulgi crossed her arms and cleared . “I’m still offering you one hundred billion won, you know,” she reminded him.

Taeyong tucked his hands into his pockets and pursed his lips. “I don’t need the money,” he told her, and before she could open and come up with a new offer he interrupted her. “I just need to know your name.”

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows slightly at the guy in front of her. Why was her name suddenly much more important than something like money? However, she plastered a small smile on her face as she felt a sudden confidence wash over her.

“If I tell you my name, will you help me?” she questioned him, and this time, before he could respond she interrupted him. “It shouldn’t be that easy...”

“It isn’t,” he told her. “Because I need a little help with a few favors as well.”

“Now that makes more sense,” she pointed out, “What do you want?”

“I’ll help you free your members if you decide to work for me for the next two months,” he compromised.

Seulgi thought about it for a few seconds, knowing that it would take one week at maximum to free her members. And that meant she would be stuck with him and his gang for another eight.

“Could you two stop with your eye and just make up your minds?” Ten suddenly burst out at the two, causing Xiaojun to snicker.

“Why? Are you jealous because your ‘honey’ seems more interested in Yong than you?” he teased and Ten didn’t hesitate to throw a punch at him. However, Yuta and Lucas were both quick enough to separate them from each other.

Seulgi rolled her eyes at the guys’ childish behaviours and couldn’t process the fact that they were members of one of the best criminal gangs in the world. She turned back to Taeyong and shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter