Chapter 2

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi parked her van outside a small mountain in the woods and reached for the special remote from the car pocket beside her. She pressed on the red button on the remote which opened up a secret door in the mountain, revealing a big, black elevator.

She drove in to the elevator and pressed on the button again, making the door close rapidly and the elevator go down to the underground. Knowing that it would take about a minute until she reached her bunker, she rested on the car seat and turned to Ten who was still unconscious.

“Handsome… But stupid.” She stated tiredly before turning her head to the front, heaving a sigh as she reminded herself about the state her members were in.

A the elevator doors opened and revealed the big garage, Seulgi reversed the van and parked it beside the yellow lamborghini and the red Tesla. A small yawn escaped as she unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped out, rolling her eyes as she went to get Ten out of the van, knowing that she would have to drag his heavy body even more.

She opened the door and unbuckled his seatbelt before dragging his body out from the van, resulting in him landing on the floor with a big thud. Seulgi blew her bangs away from her face before grabbing his arms and dragging him towards the elevator, leaving him lying on the elevator floor as she pressed on a button and waited for the elevator to reach the living room.

“Did he plan all of it?” she mumbled to herself, remembering that she saw Kai helping the FBI. “But how would’ve he known?” she then mumbled, knowing that their identities and profiles were hidden so that no one could ever find them. She pondered about it for a while until the elevator stopped by the living room.

Seulgi heaved a sigh before she began dragging Ten a little further into the room and laid him down on the sofa. She took off his jacket and searched through all the pockets, smirking as she found a card - more specified, an “NCT card”.

She almost slapped herself in her face as she noticed the ear piece and quickly took it off from him and broke it before she went on and took off his shirt, noticing the nicotine patches on his waist and biceps. She took the opportunity to unclasp his watch and necklaces and put them in her pockets as well before she looked for hidden pockets in his shirt. But as she didn’t find any she tossed the shirt away and ped his pants before pulling them down.

“What would Irene say if she saw me right now?” she mumbled to herself as she shut her eyes for a moment.

She picked up the gun that fell down on the floor and placed it on the table before searching through the pockets in his pants. She sighed in frustration as she didn’t find anything and tossed the pants away as well. Not wanting to see him only in his black underwear, she grabbed the blanket behind him and covered his body before making her way to Wendy’s office that was just beside the living room.

She took out the “NCT card” and examined it a little bit before scanning it on Wendy’s computer, resulting in a few tabs popping up on the screen. She sat down on the chair and closed the unnecessary tabs until she was left with one where NCT was written at the top.

She scrolled down the page and saw pictures of six different men with their names written beside them. She clicked on Ten’s picture first and a map popped up on the screen, showing a red dot on a certain mountain in the woods.

“So that’s how he was going to find me? Smart, letting the card be the tracker instead of the phone,” she thought as she clicked on the other photos and it appeared that they all were on their way to the mountain, except for Taeyong.

“I wonder what you’re up to,” she muttered as she looked at Taeyong’s location.

----------------------------------------------------

Ten groaned at the light pain he felt at the back of his head, he tried to sit up and furrowed his eyebrows slightly as he felt his whole body shivering. When his senses came back to him he quickly shot his eyes open and stood right up on the soft, white carpet, causing the small blanket on him to fall down and reveal his half body.

“The hell?” He spoke out worriedly as he noticed the state he was in. He rubbed his eyes before looking around the pink, spacious room, seeing the big, black sofa behind him and a glass table in front of it, a big flat TV in front of him, a dining table to his left that was made out of marble and the black chairs by the table.

“Are the colors disturbing you?”

He looked the side and saw Seulgi adjusting the colored lights in the room, making them turn yellow instead of blue or pink.

“You!” he roared and pointed at her, clear anger shown on his face. “What the hell did you do to me?”

“Put this on.” Seulgi ordered as she tossed a pair of gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt to him, ignoring his question.

“Answer me first!” he demanded.

“Just put the clothes on and we can talk.” She told him as she dragged a chair and sat in front of him, crossing her arms.

Realising that he had no advantage, he put on the clothes she gave him and sat back down on the sofa, ruffling his hair as he tried to remember what had happened.

“Wait,” he whispered as the memories slowly came back to him. “Honey, I’m not for sale…” He then mumbled and looked up at her. “You knew I was a human trafficker!”

“Bingo,” Seulgi smiled a little and gave him a small applause before continuing, “I guess you aren’t that stupid, Ten.”

A small silence took over the room as they both just looked into each others eyes, as if they were speaking using telepathy. Suddenly, Ten got up and aimed a hard punch at Seulgi, but her reflexes were quicker and she immediately grabbed the taser from her back pocket and tasered him, making him fall back down on the sofa.

“Feel lucky,” she then spoke and put the taser back in her pocket as Ten groaned at the intense pain. “I was going to use a real gun, but I didn’t want to spill any blood on the carpet...”

“Who are you?” he managed to utter.

“That’s not important. Listen, I’m not going to harm you,” she told him before realising the damage she just did. “At least not anymore. However, those girls that got captured in the club were in my gang, and I need to free them,” she explained and Ten managed to sit right up on the sofa again.

“So you want my help or what?” he asked and cracked his neck.

“Your help and your team’s help.” Seulgi pointed out and Ten laughed at her in a mocking way.

“Good luck with that.”

“How come?” she asked with her eyebrows furrowed and he showed her a teasing smile.

“We only care about our own stuff and never interfere with others’ problems.” He told her.

“Well there’s a first time for everything,” she stated before taking out a real gun that she had in her back pocket as well.

She went closer to him and pointed it gently under his chin, noticing him swallowing his saliva as he watched her carefully. “So are you with me or not?” she asked him with a low, threatening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter