Chapter 5

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello?”

“It amazes me every time how fast you pick up,” Seulgi spoke and connected the call to her earpiece. “How is my favourite girl doing?”

“Okay, what happened?” Jisoo asked with a tired voice, knowing something serious had happened.

“What? Can’t I call you just to ask how you are doing?” Seulgi asked.

“Of course you can my love,” she chimed and Seulgi could feel the eyeroll from the other line. “But what happened?”

“The girls got captured by the ing FBI,” Seulgi told her with her teeth gritted.

“You know I we took a break from the gang life Seul…” Jisoo said, her voice getting more serious. “We can’t come and help you free them right now.”

“I know,” Seulgi then smiled. “I already have my recruits so don’t worry about that.”

“Then what do you want us to do?”

“Both your and the group’s profiles are nowhere to be found right?”

“Well, if you’re really smart then you can find them. But not any pictures of us.”

“Okay, but listen, I don’t have that much time to explain everything.” Seulgi quickly said and glanced through the window, seeing Ten who was still unconscious on the sofa. “But the FBI probably has the girls’ profiles and pictures right now…”

“And?” Jisoo asked and Seulgi thought carefully about it.

“Do you think Lisa could hack a small part of their system just to remove the pictures? So that only their names and other informations are listed in their profiles? Also, do you think she could remove Irene’s profile? At least for a few days?”

“I don’t think they check the profiles at all to be honest so I guess we could fix that. Why though?” Jisoo asked.

“I’ll tell you everything in more detail later, okay?”

“Okay..? I’ll ask Lisa and see what she can do about it.”

“Great, can you also ask her to add your group to the list of captured people from this night? I need Blackpink to be on the list of “criminals captured”, and I need you to add your profiles. Don’t use any pictures or anything like that, I just need your names and other information to be listed there.” Seulgi explained.

“Our real profiles..?” Jisoo said with an unsure tone. “And then what?”

“Just add the profiles for the other girls, so three profiles in total. Don’t add yours,” Seulgi told her.

“You’re going to use my identity as a cover up, right?” Jisoo stated as realisation hit her. “That’s also why you want Lisa to remove the pictures. Someone saw you with the other girls, right?”

“Exactly. So, will you help me?”

There was a long pause on the phone and Seulgi could only that Jisoo would say yes and help her. “I don’t know Seul… It’s dangerous to register our real profiles in the FBI.” Jisoo mumbled.

“Come on, please,” Seulgi begged. “Remember Moscow last year? You owe me.”

“Ugh, fine,” Jisoo sighed after another long pause and Seulgi let out a small, excited squeal.

“Great, thank you baby!” she exclaimed.

“You’re welcome, baby!” she heard Jisoo chuckle.

“Alright, I got to go. Love you, bye.”

----------------------------------------

Joy groaned out of frustration as the small tennis ball bounced to the other side of the room. “Yeri,” she spoke and gestured for Yeri to pass the ball to her.

“You’ve been throwing it around the room for a few hours now,” Yeri pointed out as she threw the ball back to Joy.

“I haven’t held a weapon for about two days and throwing a ball is the closest feeling as to throwing a knife at someone,” Joy explained and began throwing the ball onto the wall, waiting for it to bounce back to her.

“I managed to steal four golden neck chains plus two diamond rings in one night only for it to be taken right away,” Irene muttered.

“I lost all my equipments…” Wendy mumbled and covered her face with her hands.

“Did they get Seulgi?” Irene then asked and earned some shrugs from both Yeri and Joy.

“I saw her getting dragged away by some guy. His name was Chitta-something, but he was also called Ten. He’s a member of NCT, a criminal gang.” Wendy told her.

“Why would he drag her away?” Yeri asked.

“He couldn’t have worked with the FBI ‘cause then he would’ve just handed her to them right there,” Joy concluded.

“I think he was a human trafficker but I don’t remember,” Wendy then told them.

“I wonder what she’s up to,” Irene whispered.

“She’s fine, she’s Seulgi after all,” Joy assured.

“I wonder when she’ll get us out of here,” Yeri groaned as her body collapsed on the hard mattress.

“Who, my ladies?”

The girls turned their heads to the cell door and immediately rolled their eyes at the guy who stood there.

“I can’t believe I managed to capture the infamous Red Velvet,” he smiled and Yeri rolled her eyes once more.

“Hah, you thought!” she thought and smirked a little.

“What do you want?” Irene snapped at him while crossing her arms.

“Oh, nothing,” he smiled at her. “Just wanted to celebrate my success.”

A long silence was put in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter