Chapter 11

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how long have you been working for Taemin?” Jin asked Seulgi as they walked out of the elevator and to her room.

“It’s been about eight years now, I think,” Seulgi estimated. “And you?”

“Me and the other guys just started working for him six months ago,” he told her and she nodded her head.

“Ah, I see,” she mumbled and pulled out her key card from her purse and scanned it on the door, opening it.

“Can you imagine, Taemin’s been chasing these guys for years and finally we are able to kill them off. He’s going to be so proud,” Jin stated happily as he walked into the room with Seulgi behind him. “And on top of that, the hard drive will get delivered to the client later on. So just so you know, I can’t celebrate too much too early since I have to meet up with her later.”

“Jin, can I tell you something?” Seulgi asked him as she closed the door, her voice had a hint of disappointment in it.

He turned around to face her, his eyebrows slightly furrowed. “Sure, what is it?”

“You talk too much crap,” she stated and put a sticker on his neck, the same kind she used on Ten the first day they met. “A big rookie mistake, my friend,” she smiled before he passed out on the floor.

A sigh escaped her red lips and she suddenly felt shivers on her whole back and arms. “Damn, didn’t I turn off the air conditioner?” she muttered and took off Jin’s jacket, examining all the pockets.

“Ooo, money,” she chimed as she felt the bills in his pockets, as well as his pocket knife and phone. She put on the jacket and fished out the phone from the pocket, seeing a message from Jungkook.

We already left the ship,
make sure to stay out of the room
the whole night and get rid of
their bodies tomorrow.

“Leaving early and only letting one person take care of six bodies?” she questioned as she tossed the phone onto the bed. “Also a big rookie mistake.”

“Jisoo?”

Seulgi stood up and went to open the door when she recognized Yuta’s voice.

“Where are the other guys?!” she immediately exclaimed as she only saw Yuta and Taeyong standing outside her room.

“Lucas, Ten, and Xiaojun are searching for something in Jin’s room right now, Jaehyun is preparing the yacht.” Taeyong told her calmly, “why?”

“Why? You idiots! I told you all to come and meet me here!” she hissed at the two of them and hurried back into her room, taking out the suitcase she had brought with her.

“What’s going on?” Yuta asked her, not understanding her sudden mood swing.

“How much time has passed since they went to Jin’s room, and which room number is it?” Seulgi asked them as she opened her suitcase, revealing all kinds of things in there. Knives, guns, throwing stars, parachutes, and so much more.

“About 44 seconds and room 7202,” Taeyong estimated. “What’s the problem?”

“Put these on,” she tossed two gas masks at them and grabbed one for herself as well and took off her heels. “We have about two minutes to get the guys, let’s go!” she shouted.

Seulgi ran out of the room and headed towards the stairs, rushing up the multiple staircases until she arrived to the seventh floor. She looked at the multiple signs and her eyes quickly spotted the sign that stated 7178-7208.

She rushed to the hallway and ran past all the rooms until she reached room 7202. While panting heavily, she scanned the hallway, making sure no one else was around. She spotted Taeyong and Yuta running down the hallway, coming her way and she instantly put on her gas mask.

“Do you have a spare key?” she quickly asked them as they reached her.

Without saying or questioning anything, Yuta handed her an extra key card and put on his gas mask and Taeyong did the same. Seulgi scanned the card and pulled the door handle, rushing into the gas filled room.

“What the hell is happening?” Taeyong questioned as he saw the white gas filling the room.

“We only have one minute. Help me carry them out of the room,” Seulgi ordered as she saw Xiaojun lay unconscious on the floor. She went to grab his arms and dragged him out of the room while Taeyong grabbed Lucas and Yuta grabbed Ten.

When they had gotten all the guys out of the room, Seulgi quickly closed the door to the room and continued to drag Xiaojun out of the hallway while the guys handled the others. As she neared the end of the hallway, she peeked outside, making sure no people were present.

“Of course, everyone are at the bar,” she mumbled as she saw no one.

“We have to take them to the yacht,” she told the guys and Taeyong went up to her, grabbing Xiaojun and carried him himself.

“We’ll take them there, go back to Seokjin and make sure that nothing bad happens,” he ordered and she nodded, quickly turning around and running back to her room.

Taeyong cursed under his breath as he and Yuta dragged the guys out to open deck, seeing Jaehyun wait by the yacht from afar.

“Jaehyun!” Taeyong called and saw him twisting his head, looking over at him with shock on his face.

Taeyong grunted as he dragged Xiaojun and Lucas over to the edge of the ship, right above the yacht and he could see Jaehyun climbing up the rope to get up on the deck.

“What happened?!” Jaehyun exclaimed as he jumped up beside them, helping Taeyong to carry Lucas.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter