Chapter 7

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong smirked as a secret door in the mountain slowly opened up. “Nice,” he whispered and drove the car forward into the big elevator. He reached for the small button on one of the keys and pressed it, then rested his arms on the steering wheel as he waited for the elevator to reach the bunker. He suddenly heard vibrations from beside him, knowing directly that someone was calling his phone. As a small, silent sigh escaped his mouth, he reached for the phone that was placed on the passenger’s seat and saw Jaehyun’s name pop up on it.

“What?” he answered.

“The race is starting in half an hour, where are you?” Jaehyun asked and the elevator doors suddenly opened, causing Taeyong to widen his eyes at the sight in front of him.

“I have other things to take care of right now, but stay there and make sure Jisoo isn’t going anywhere,” Taeyong ordered and immediately hung up, then admiring the sight of the about twenty cars in the garage.

“Rich girl..” he muttered and drove forward, parking the car in the empty spot by the black Range Rover.

He stepped out of his car and looked around. Not spotting any signs of possible exits. He grabbed the keys and his phone before walking back to the elevator, just then noticing the hundred buttons on the wall. Luckily for him, it was mentioned which button led to which room.

He roamed through the buttons and noticed several buttons having Office in their names. Office W, Office J, Office I, Office Y, and Office S. Not thinking too much of it, he pressed on the one saying “Office W” and the elevator door closed once again. As he waited for the elevator to reach the office he felt his phone vibrate yet again. He groaned tiredly and looked at the caller ID, a small frown then appearing on his face.

“Why are you calling me?” he sighed as he picked up.

“Why do you think I’m calling?”

“No,” Taeyong quickly stated, already knowing why he called. “Last time I checked I took care of those officers and you promised you would leave me and my team alone. I don’t owe you anything.”

The elevator doors opened and Taeyong immediately noticed it being a hacker’s room, as it was seemingly similar to Lucas’ office. He looked to the side and saw a small window, showing what seemed to look like a living room.

“Yes but do you remember Milano? I know I told you you didn’t owe me anything for that, but technically, you do.”

Taeyong rolled his eyes and went to sit by the desk. “What do you want?” he hissed at the phone and examined the high tech computer in front of him, smiling a little as it was just the same model as Lucas’ computer.

“I’ll text you all the details later.”

As the call ended Taeyong put the phone down on the table and turned the computer on. “Let’s see what juicy information you have, Kim Jisoo,” he whispered.

—————————————————

Seulgi smiled brightly as she went into the quiet workshop. “Still the same I see,” she spoke and saw Minhyuk looking up at her. “While all the others are out having fun at the party, the one and only Lee Minhyuk is still in his workshop, repairing all the vehicles.”

“Why the hell are you here without a disguise?!” he scolded and went up to her. “Your members just got captured by the FBI and you’re out here showing your real face?”

“Just shut up and stop worrying,” Seulgi laughed and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Quit it, Seul.” He said seriously and pushed her away.

“Okay, I apologize,” she chuckled and flashed him a small smile.

“Why are you here?” he asked her.

“What if I wanted to come here to tell you, that I want us to be official?” she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked deeply into his eyes.

“Weren’t you the one who told me we were never going to be anything more than buddies?” he raised his eyebrows at her but slid his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. “What do you want, Kang Seulgi?”

“I’m really craving your mojito,” she joked, earning a small chuckle from Minhyuk.

“You haven’t changed one bit,” he shook his head and pulled away from the hug.

“I’m going to need a helicopter that fits five people plus a motor yacht. You have a little less than a month to arrange those,” she then told him, clear to the point.

“And what do I get out of it?” he asked her and she shrugged.

“Whatever you want,” she simply replied.

“Whatever I want?” he repeated with a small smirk and she made a disgusted face at him.

“I’m not going to sleep with you,” she clarified for him.

“Come on, it’s not like you haven’t done it before,” he pointed out and she shook her head.

“I’ll give you whatever you want, except getting laid,” she strictly told him. “I just kissed you and you pushed away, so don’t change your mind,” she then pointed out.

“I only pushed you away because I knew I wouldn’t be able to control myself.” He said and leaned in closer to her, lowering his voice. “Do you know how tempting it is for me to just push you onto the wall, pin your hands above you head while I start leaving hickeys on your neck, hearing you moan as I on your sweet spots. And I know you would die for the things I could do to you after that.”

“Woah woah woah, guy.”

Seulgi quickly pushed Minhyuk away from her and looked to the side, seeing Ten stand by the door.

“First of all, leave that job for me,” he winked before walking towards Seulgi, grabbing her hand. “Second of all, she has a race to win.”

As Ten began dragging her away from the workshop she looked back at Minhyuk and saw him smirking at her. She mouthed ‘a fancy yachts please’ and smiled as he nodded at her words.

“Your ex?” Ten then asked her as they were gone from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter