Chapter 10

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Isn’t now the time to point your gun and threaten to kill me?” Seulgi spoke and turned around, staring into those intense, piercing eyes.

Taeyong shrugged as he sat down on the bed and leaned back back on his elbows, letting the moonlight hit his face. “Is there any reason to?”

“You don’t trust me,” she stated.

“Am I pointing a gun at you right now?” he pointed out and she remained silent, contemplating whether she should confront him about the break in or not.

“Why didn’t you just go out through the door to meet him?” he then asked her.

“Didn’t know if I could trust you or not,” she told him truthfully and his lips curled up into a small smirk.

“Do you always pay your clients with kisses? or more, perhaps?” he then asked her, changing the subject.

Seulgi scoffed at the guy and shot him a disgusted look. “Why do you ask?” she hissed and he got up from the bed, walking closer to her.

“If that is the case…” he trailed off as he stopped in front of her, looking into her brown orbs. “Then why did you only offer me money?” he spoke with a low voice, inching his face closer to hers.

“This seducing act you’re putting up with is no-” Seulgi was taken aback as he placed one hand on the wall, right beside her head. She looked up at his dark eyes, feeling captivated by them yet again.

Taeyong his lips as felt his eyes travel down to her lips and then back up to her eyes. He let his other hand slide around her waist and pulled her closer to him. While leaning closer, he made sure his lips slightly brush hers. A smirk formed on his lips as he noticed her breathing get heavier. And he smirked even more as he felt her fingers traveling inside of his shirt.

“Just kiss me already,” she begged.

And so he did. He locked his lips with hers, kissing her softly and with uttermost care. Her arms wrap around his neck and his wrapped around her small waist, pulling her even closer to him. He gently slid his tongue inside , exploring every single bit of it. And soon their soft kisses turned into harder, deeper ones.

Taeyong smiled into the kiss as he felt her leg wrap around him and grabbed her thigh while she jumped up on him, wrapping both her legs around him. Without leaving her lips, he carefully walked towards the bed, placing her down gently with him on top of her.

“You know,” he uttered between the kisses.

“What?” she spoke softly and was taken by surprise as he pulled away, immediately getting up from the bed.

“If you want me to trust you,” he said and showed her the ziplock bag with pills that Jay had given her. “Maybe don’t try to plot a way to kill us later on.”

Seulgi scoffed and as she watched him crush the pills. “And if you want me to trust you,” she said and pulled out the gun she had taken from him and aimed it at the wall, shooting a few shots that left four small holes. “Maybe don’t carry around a loaded gun to shoot me with,” she smiled and he looked at the damaged wall before turning back his gaze to her, amused by her actions.

“Alright,” he chuckled and wiped his upper lip. “We’re even.”

“Great,” she held out the gun and as he reached for it, she pulled it away. “The antidote, please,” she spoke as she knew he had taken it as well.

His lips formed a thin line as he took out the four glass bottles from his pocket and looked at them before placing them on the bed.

“Did you make that guy give the girls LKC5?” he asked and she nodded before giving him his gun back.

“Did you give three girls four pills?” he asked her and Seulgi kept an unbothered face, but on the inside, she knew she somewhat ed up.

“I gave them three but I always got to have an extra antidote just in case, or am I wrong?” she mocked.

“Smart,” he commented. “You are a good planner after all.”

“Don’t you dare underestimate me, Lee Taeyong.” She snapped at him and he smiled at her.

“And don’t you dare underestimate me, Kim Jisoo,” he snapped back and walked towards the door.

“Also,” he stopped by the doorway and turned around, facing her. “Make sure to look up Kim Seokjin, he’s the one you have to seduce on Saturday.”

Seulgi rolled her eyes as the door closed, she grabbed the bottles with antidote and placed them under her bed before heading to the bathroom. “Why do I always surround myself around guys,” she shuddered as she picked up her toothbrush and toothpaste. “Great, I have no toothpaste left.”

——————————————

Ten watched as Seulgi entered the nightclub, widening his eyes slightly before checking her out from tip to toe.

“Who the hell picked that dress?” he heard Taeyong ask the guys, pure disgust portrayed on his face.

“I did,” Jaehyun smirked victoriously. “She’s hot, right?”

“She would’ve been fine with the same dress she wore the other day. Why did you pick such a revealing dress?” Taeyong complained.

“How are you not by that?” Ten questioned and pointed at Seulgi.

She wore a black, tight dress that showed off her pear shaped figure. It was long and reached her blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter