Chapter 6

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi widened her eyes as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. “Damn, girl,” she hyped herself up. “You look really good.”

She stood there for a few minutes, just admiring the black and red racing suit that fit perfectly on her slim figure. “I’m so good looking,” she muttered and ran her fingers through her hair before getting out of her room. She walked down the stairs and caught a glimpse of the guys in the living room. All of them were casually clothed but Jaehyun who wore a black and red racing suit as well.

“Matchy matchy,” she spoke and the guys turned to look at her.

“Alright,” Jaehyun clapped excitedly. “Let’s go!”

“May I ask where we’re going?” Seulgi asked them as they went to the garage, an excited smile appearing on her face as she spotted the two Jaguars.

“You’re good at driving, right?” Jaehyun asked her.

“Is that even a question?” she said with no doubt.

“Motorcycles?”

“Definitely.”

“Great, that’s all you need to know for now,” Xiaojun commented with a smile.

“Why can’t you just tell m-”

“Alright. Jaehyun, Lucas, and Xiaojun, you guys will take the black Jaguar. The rest of us will take the red one,” Taeyong ordered, not giving neither time nor care for what came out of Seulgi’s mouth.

“Can I drive?” Seulgi hopefully asked him before he could sit down on the driver’s seat. A sigh escaped his mouth as he made way for her to get in the driver’s seat.

Seulgi squealed excitedly as she ran over to the driver’s seat, feeling free again as she hadn’t been able to drive any vehicle for two days already. She closed the door and started the engine before looking through the rear mirror, seeing Ten and Yuta laugh at Taeyong and Taeyong just motioning for them to get in the car. She chuckled a little to herself and Taeyong opened the car door and got in the passenger’s seat while Ten and Yuta got in the back seats.

“Just follow Jaehyun,” Taeyong told her and pointed at the black Jaguar that backed away from the garage.

“I know where the Monsta X Crew arrange their parties,” Seulgi smirked to herself as Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

“I’m surprised you know about them, I’ve never seen you at any party they’ve thrown,” he then commented as Seulgi began driving behind the other guys.

“I’ve never seen you there either to be honest,” Seulgi stated as she thought about it. She knew he wouldn’t have seen her because she always wore disguise masks on, but come to think of it, she had never seen Taeyong nor the other guys there.

“How did you know we were going to their party? I mean there are like three biker gangs throwing parties tonight.” Ten asked her from behind.

“I was just guessing, it was a 33% chance.” She answered briefly. “I’m also pretty sure someone mentioned them having a black and red colored theme.”

“Why are you asking here these things like you don’t know she is a criminal as well?” Yuta asked Ten as a matter of fact.

“If she was a good leader for a criminal gang then she would’ve made sure th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter