Chapter 3

Bittersweet Crimes | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“It must have been Kai!” Momo exclaimed as she placed down the bottle of Breezer on the table.

“But you know how secretive we are with our identities and hiding spots. It’s impossible that he could track us down.” Seulgi protested.

“By himself,” Momo protested with her finger raised. “He probably got help from a few criminals who’ve worked with you or something.”

“But why wouldn’t they catch me then? I was right there, in front of his freaking nose!” Seulgi explained and tapped her nails on the table, getting more and more frustrated as time went by.

“Yes, but you’re never in action or anything. You just tell the girls what to do and make sure they aren’t doing anything stupid,” Momo told her and earned a frown from Seulgi.

“Do you know how hard it is to plan everything? I have to arrange meetings, make sure we’re getting paid, come up with plan B’s and C’s and more, I ha-”

“I know,” Momo interrupted her before she took a sip of her Breezer. “But if you think about it, the others are always in the spotlight,” she then clarified and earned another frown from Seulgi.

“Come on. Yeri and Irene are always carrying drugs with them, Wendy is taking care of all the technical stuff and sneaking into rooms we didn’t even know existed, and Joy is literally always carrying at least five different weapons with her. Of course they are the main suspects then.”

“You do have a point,” Seulgi pointed out as she pondered more about Momo’s words. “But if that’s the case, it’ll make it easier for me to lure the FBI. I just need a professional hacker and a few who can fight.”

“Why don’t you just try to seduce Kai? That way, he could spill all the secrets to you. I mean, he doesn’t know who you are, and you know that love is everyone’s weakness,” Momo stated.

“Should I?” Seulgi said with a teasing smile.

“I ship you guys already,” Momo spoke loud proudly with a smile.

“Cheers!” Seulgi said as she raised her bottle of Breezer and Momo did the same.

Seulgi then felt herself roll her eyes as she heard the banging noises coming from her right side. She turned her head and got met by five pairs of eyes, a few of them glaring at her, and a few giving her pleading looks.

“How long are you going to keep them there?” Momo asked her and pointed at the five guys through the big glass window.

Seulgi shrugged her shoulders and opened her lock screen, looking at the time. “Until their leader shows up,” she smirked.

“Oh!” Momo shouted as she quickly sat up straight on her chair and clapped her hands together. “You should make sure Kai falls in love with you so that you can free the other girls, and then you should also make sure that the leader falls in love with you.”

“Why?” Seulgi chuckled. “I just need him on my side to help me with all the technical stuff and cover up, and I think I can do that without having to get into a relationship with him.”

“I know, but if he’s the leader of one of the best gangs out there, he probably has a lot of cash. And it’ll be easier for you to get it if he falls in love and trusts you.” Momo then explained to her.

“Damn, why are you always thinking about money?” Seulgi snickered.

“Because I’m surrounded by eight other people who always take my money without my permission!” Momo grumbled which caused Seulgi to burst out in a few giggles.

“That’s why you become the leader,” she commented with a smile.

A few loud bangings on the glass window were once again heard and Seulgi heaved a loud sigh as she tilted her head backwards. “Duty’s calling,” Momo breathed out as she stood up and grabbed her phone.

“Are you really leaving me alone with five other guys?” Seulgi complained to her friend as she grabbed her arm.

“I wish I could stay and help you with this and I wish we could help you hack into the FBI’s system and all. But we have to play bodyguards at a kingdom somewhere in Europe I don’t know…Tzuyu knows better than me.”

“Bodyguards?” Seulgi asked with her eyebrow raised.

“Yup, perfect cover when you want to steal their crown jewels,” she winked and Seulgi nodded her head in approval.

“Love that,” she commented and Momo quickly hugged her before leaving the interrogation room.

Seulgi stretched her back a little as she got up from the chair, groaning as she had to get back to work and already began to miss Momo’s company. She turned to the guys and pressed on the button that got rid of the soundproofing in the room. As the guys started showering her with questions and angry remarks she immediately the soundproofing again and waited for them to calm down.

“What?” she then hissed as she turned off the soundproofing.

“Can you just let us go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter