Six Nineteen

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

« Do you think it will be enough ? » Wheein asked Hyejin, as she was carefully putting a red ballon in the basket already full of colorful ballons. The two women, well Wheein had dragged Hyejin into her little scheme, were filling up water ballons. As always, it was all Wheein's idea.

 

From what Hyejin had understood, Yongsun and Wheein were having an argument over the fact that Wheein had came back home really late, disturbing Yongsun's sleep, making the woman fail her test, due to the fatigue. The thing was,Yongsun had been mad at Wheein since then, barely talking to her. Wheein believed Yongsun was taking herself too seriously, so she had came up with a more than questionable idea.

 

« We should do a few more. » Wheein opened another packet of ballons, and gave half of them to Hyejin, for the woman to help her fill up the balloons. Hyejin quietly helped her, she really wondered why Wheein had reached to her for help, it wasn't like Yongsun and her were even friends. Hyejin really knew nothing about Yongsun, and yet here she was, in Wheein and Yongsun's bathroom, filling up water balloons.

 

It wasn't the first time Hyejin was visiting Wheein's place, but it must be the longest, she usually only stayed a few minutes, the time for Wheein to grab something, or change her clothes. This time, she had the chance to clearly see what the place looked like. It wasn't bigger than her own place, but the white walls made it looked like it was. Plus, as it was an old building, the ceiling was pretty higher than the usual, Hyejin really found the place beautiful, and Yongsun and Wheein had decorated it prettily making it feel airy.

 

Unfortunatelly, Hyejin had passed most of her time moving the furnitures around, rather than enjoying the place. Now, the living room was bare except for the few plants here and there, the table and the couch covered with plastic sheets. Wheein really thought it through.

 

« I think we are good. » Wheein had divided the water balloons in a few baskets so she could put them in different spots. A true planner. She came back to the bathroom, once everything was set up in the living room. « Do you wanna change clothes maybe ? » Wheein hinted to Hyejin's white top.

 

« Why ? »

 

« You are a part of it. » Hyejin's eyes widened, she believed a water balloon fight could be fun, the only thing was that she didn't know Yongsun that much. « Come on, I'll give you a T-shirt that isn't white. » Wheein escorted Hyejin to her room. The room was crowded with items belonging in the living room, making it impossible to see the bed, but still they made it to Wheein's wardrobe. « Oh ! Put this on. »

 

Wheein's gave Hyejin one of her T-shirt with an adorable cat on, flipping off anyone looking at him. She was wearing the exact same shirt in black. Hyejin took it, heading to the bathroom to change. The dark blue T-shirt was of course too big for her making her short disappear under it. She now looked like Wheein's fashion sister, they both had a messy bun on top of their head, and a pair of shorts covered by their ample identical T-shirt.

 

« Now, we are a team. » Hyejin chuckled, it was such a weird comment to throw. Wheein and Hyejin went back to the living room, waiting for Yongsun to come home. They were sitting in front of the couch, as its back was facing the front door. Hyejin looked at the T-shirt she as wearing and smiled to herself, before looking back in Wheein's direction. She could see the woman's excitement in the way her eyes were sparkling. Her messy bun even made it possible for Hyejin to see how sharp her profile was.

 

« Isn't it unfair that Yongsun is alone ? » Hyejin worried, she was a little scared of Yongsun's reaction to this whole prank.

 

« Hum... I thought about it, don't worry. » Hyejin had no idea what was going on in Wheein's mind. But she trusted her anyway. Suddenly, they heard a key turning in the front door's lock. « Ah ! I'm so pump for this water balloon fight that Yongsun has no idea we are having ! » Wheein whispered loudly. She grabbed a balloon, and made a sign for Hyejin to do the same and get ready.

 

« I think Wheein is home. » Yongsun's bored voice was heard as she was entering the apartment, visibly talking to someone.

 

« Ah. Great. Oh ? New decoration ? » Byulyi asked when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter