Flour Teen

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

« It's not like this.

 

» I just don't think I am in the right mindset to date anyone right now.

 

» You know...

 

» Ah ! No, Wheein isn't the problem. Do your hear what you are saying ?

 

» Yong, between Wheein and I, it was just a high school thing, it's over now. We are friends and that is what works for us. Please don't ask about us ever again.

 

» I broke up with him long ago. It wasn't working for me, I didn't think it was a great idea to continue such relationship.

 

» Yeah... Well, you know how I am so.

 

» Ah yeah. You saw her ? Where ?

 

» Wheein ! This kid, really... Well, yeah she is an old friend of Wheein so I see her from time to time. I admit she is pretty nice, she reminds me of Wheein.

 

» No ! I don't have feelings for Wheein ! It's just... Just like Wheein, she makes it easy. I don't know there is something about her. It's scary sometimes.

 

» Ah ! I am hanging up. Bye. »

 

Yongsun pushed the button on the wheel to put an end to the phone call before laying back against her seat. She just wished for her sister not to be like this by moment. She just wished she could help her figure out her feelings. More than her feelings, help her figure out what was going on inside her head. Because right now she was lost.

 

Nothing felt right anymore and she didn't know in which direction she should be heading. It was like nothing was making sense, neither her studies and her relationships all seemed worthless. It was confusing and frustrating. Deep down, she knew she won't find any answer in other peoples words and what she was searching for was already withing herself. She just needed to let go for a moment and eventually, she would see clearer.

 

It was what she had read in one of Wheein's books. Well it was also what Wheein was preaching to her when she was doubting, somehow the woman always saw everything with different eyes. She could be so insightful and yet...

 

Yongsun suddenly realized she had promised Wheein she would get her some ice cream and it was probably melting in her truck right now. She quickly made it out of her car and carried the bag of groceries with her to her apartment.

 

« Wheeinie ? I'm sorry I am late. Did you- »

 

No one was in the living room nor the kitchen. Everything was quiet like Yongsun was the only one present in the room. She lighted up the kitchen and put away the groceries before fishing out for her phone. But she quickly caught Wheein's phone on the counter. So the girl was most likely home.

 

« Wheeinie ? »

 

Yongsun made her way to Wheein's room and gently opened the door. Only the small light was on, just near Wheein's bed where she was laying with Hyejin in between her arm. The two were deeply asleep against each other. Yongsun melted and found herself smiling while leaning against the door frame. She suddenly felt tears streaming down her cheeks and soon she was full on crying, but still her sweet smile remained. She left the room and went to her own.

 

It was the biggest room of the two, as Yongsun had been living there longer than Wheein. She liked the way the sunlight was always drowning the room. She climbed on her bed and stayed still for a moment. The tears were still falling from the corner of her eyes, she really didn't see it coming. Maybe she was more sensible this day because of the never stopping activities inside her brain. This days, she just couldn't stop thinking about it all, nothing would cut it. Not even Wheein. Not even her sister. Not even her friends. Nothing. She was in a lonely battle and she was slowly losing.

 

Yongsun felt her phone ringing in her pocket, she pulled it out and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter