Four The People

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

« Why do you always wear Yongsun's clothes ? » Hyejin was really curious, she believed the two were only friends, but their behavior hinted something more. Wheein put down the book she was looking at, back on the shelf and turned towards Hyejin.

 

« Because I can. » Wheein simply answered. It was the truth, Yongsun had let Wheein a free pass to wear whatever she wanted from her closet at the condition, Wheein returned it. And so, lately Wheein had been happily wearing Yongsun's clothes. At first, it was only some of her T-shirts, but now, Wheein's fashion was changing, sometime more revealing and bold. Like right now, with her see-throught shirt revealing the bra she was wearing underneath.

 

« Hum... » Hyejin shifted her attention back to the book she was holding. Hyejin had asked Wheein to join her as she was shopping to decorate her room, and mainly to find some inspiration for her Art. They had been at it for an hour now, but they didn't care, they didn't have any other obligation, and they enjoyed each other company. « Are you and Yongsun together ? »

 

« What do you mean ? » Wheein continued to look through the books, Hyejin and her were back to back, as they were looking at the opposite shelve. « Are you asking if we live together ? »

 

« No. » Hyejin didn't continue, she would never be able to say those words out loud, even if she was not facing Wheein.

 

« Ah... You know, you aren't the first one asking if Yongsun and I are dating. » It was a really recurrent question for both Wheein and Yongsun. They were both aware, they did look like a couple, but it wasn't the case. Well, Yongsun and Wheein did have an history but it was not the time to unpack here.

 

Hyejin had stopped looking at the books, waiting for Wheein to answer, but the woman was silent. Hyejin turned towards Wheein, but the woman was still facing the shelve, not giving a single about Hyejin's curiosity.

 

« Should we go check another section ? » Wheein turned toward Hyejin, completely obvious that she just hadn't answer the question at all. « I saw they had some notebooks over there. » Wheein made a sign for Hyejin to follow her, so Hyejin did just that, even if she really wanted her answer.

 

Wheein started to look at the notebooks, completely engross in herself. It often happened, Wheein could get completely engross in what she was doing, forgetting what was happening around her. It would required either for her to finish her task or someone to volontary put an end to her zone out moments. Right now, she was entirely focused on looking around the different items, completely forgetting Hyejin.

 

Hyejin decided to have a look around the store too, seeing that Wheein had zoned out completely. She went to the other side of the store where they sold mostly home decorations, such as candles, mirrors and random trinkets to decorate your space. As she was looking around, a child bumped into her, losing his balance.

 

« Oh. Are you okay ? » The kid laughed as Hyejin crounched down to help him find his balance back. « You need to be careful, you know. » Hyejin's voice wasn't scolding, but sweet and caring. She ruffled his hair, at the same moment, a man came up in front of them, a worried look in his eyes.

 

« You're here ! I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble. » He immediately excused himself.

 

« No it's okay. He must be excited that's all. » Hyejin stood up, to greet the man who seemed to be the dad of the kid. Speaking of the kid, he appeared he had took a liking in Hyejin, now holding her hand, while streching his neck to look at her.

 

« Ah, he has a lot of energy. » The man seemed embarassed by his kid's behavior. « His name is Sunghoon. He is turning five soon. » The kid smiled at Hyejin, as his dad was introducing him to Hyejin.

 

« She is pretty. » Sunghoon said as he looked at his dad. « You're pretty. » He repeated, this time looking at Hyejin.

 

« Oh. Thank you. » Hyejin couldn't help but smile at how adorable this kid was. « You are adorable yourself. » Hyejin told him, the kid smiled widely at her words, his black hair were falling before his eyes, he really was adorable with his all red outfit and his spiderman gadget on his arm.

 

« He seems to like you. » Hyejin smiled to the man as Sunghoon was playing with her hand. « I'm really sorry he bothered you. »

 

« Don't worry about it, I- » At the exact moment, a big bang was heard in the store like somehting just collapse near them, Hyejin turned toward the noise, but they couldn't see anything from where they were standing. The kid kept Hyejin's hand in his as he was looking around, as curious as everyone.

 

« Someone must have knock something over, it often happens. » The man explained calmly to Hyejin, as he was speaking, Hyejin suddenly felt an arm wrapping around her midsection, and a body pressing itself against her back.

 

« I didn't do it on purpose. » Wheein's voice greeted her ear, she could feel Wheein's lips against her neck. A huge shiver took over her body, but Hyejin did not let it show. The man saw the interaction between the two women, quickly under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter