Fifth & Teen

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

« What a ing . »

 

Byulyi closed the door of her apartment a little stronger than she had thought, making the wall tremble. She was so pissed she threw her shoes on the side and went directly into the kitchen, still mumbling angrily to herself.

 

« What is going on ? »

 

« Well, there is this dude who has parked his stupid motorcycle in front of our building, taking all the places when there is a special spot for motorcycle ! How dumb can he be ? Don't he have eyes ! Anyways... »

 

Byulyi suddenly realized something and she turned aound, suspicious.

 

« What are you doing here Wheein ? Hyejin isn't even home. And... How did you even enter my apartment ? »

 

Wheein chuckled and jumped on the counter, sitting with her feet in the air before answering.

 

« Hyejin let me in before leaving. I told her I'll wait for her here. And also... I had a surprise for you. »

 

« A surprise ? »

 

« Yeah. You know how you always talk about speed and wishing you were in Mad Max and all. »

 

« Yes ? »

 

« It just happened that I knew someone that know one or two things about speed. Please ! »

 

At her words, a woman in a full motorcycle outfit with a lot of leather entered the kitchen. A really fitting outfit that made it really clear how her figure was and how good her body was. With a helmet hanging from her hand and a deadly expression in her eyes, Kim Yongsun was to die for.

 

« Pretty great, isn't it ? »

 

« Yongsun ? »

 

Wheein was grinning like a kid while Byulyi was in disbelief and Yongsun had a dark look in her eyes.

 

« I heard you think I am an because I parked my bike wrongly. »

 

« I- »

 

« We'll se what you have to say after I gave you the ride of your life. »

 

« Come on, I'll take care of the groceries for you. Go have fun with Yongsun ! »

 

« Wai- »

 

Wheein jumped from the counter and gently pushed Byulyi toward Yongsun. Byulyi babled some miserable words while getting dragged out of her apartment by a full on leather Yongsun.

 

Right here, right now, she hated how flustered she was and how unprepared she was for this event. She would hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter