Ten Tangerines

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

« Wheein, I am starting to get hungry. » Hyejin complained, still she kept on following Wheein across the store like a puppy. She really wanted them to take a break from their shopping session, she was so hungry, she could feel her stomac crying for food. Once she was hungry, Hyejin couldn't really focus on anything else except her hunger, until she was fed. « Wheein... »

 

Wheein was not listening at all, already gone to the next section of the store, rummaging through the clothes to find her happiness. Hyejin had asked Wheein to come with her to shop downtown in the thrift shop part of the town. Hyejin had fell in love with jumpsuits after she had seen Byulyi wearing one and she wanted to find original ones. It was going great, until Wheein took the lead in their shopping session. She didn't know what got into the woman, but she was determined to try all the clothes she found pretty.

 

« Wheein. Wheein. Wheein. » Hyejin grumbled, she was now pouting as she was searching for Wheein in the store, she had lost the woman while she was complaining. « Wheein... »

 

« If you're searching for your friend, she is in the fitting rooms. » Hyejin looked up to discover a woman wearing a badge of the store on her chest, gently smiling at her. « She is really pretty. » The woman commented timidly, her cheeks becoming pink after saying those words.

 

« Oh. Yeah. » Hyejin agreed nonchalantly, she gripped her shopping bag tighter before walking over the fitting rooms. She really didn't like the idea of anyone else fancying Wheein, they weren't together, but still. « Wheein ? » Hyejin asked, having no idea in which fitting room Wheein was.

 

« I'm over there. » Wheein answered, briefly opening the door for Hyejin to see her hand. Hyejin walked over to her, siting on one of the available stools. Hyejin sighed, bothered by her hunger, and Wheein not listening to her, today. Plus the sale woman having an interest in Wheein was a lot to take in.

 

Hyejin put her phone out, checking the notifications she had received, before putting it back in her bag. She waited patently, looking at her nails, playing with her hairs, finally, she stood up and went to the mirror to inspect her reflection. From there, she could see the woman who helped her a moment ago, putting clothes back on their hangers, but her eyes were looking in direction of the fitting rooms.

 

« Hyejin ? » Wheein's voice called from the room. « Can you come ? » Hyejin did just that, while giving a quick look in the direction of the sale woman. « I'm stuck, can you help me ? » Hyejin heard the door being unlocked. « You have to come inside to help me. » Hyejin pushed the door, and made her way inside the stall.

 

Wheein had managed to tangle her hair with the zip of the dress she was trying on. The zip was halfway zipped up, with some of Wheein's hair caught in it. Hyejin timidly got closer to Wheein, seeing too much of Wheein's skin always got her in a dummy state.

 

« Hyejin ? » Hyejin cleared , before starting to untangle Wheein's hair, while doing so, her fingers kept on brushing against Wheein's back. Her skin was so soft, and warm, but it wasn't what she should be focusing on. After a few minutes, Hyejin managed to get all her Wheein's hairs out, instead putting them on her shoulders.

 

« It's done. » Hyejin said, her voice barely loud enough to be heard. Wheein turned around, smiling at Hyejin, the dress was a little too large for Wheein's small build, fortunatelly, her hair were hidding most of her exposed chest. « Are you gonna take this dress ? »

 

« Hum... No. It's too big for me. Don't you think ? » Wheein asked, looking at herself in the mirror. Hyejin's eyes followed, enjoying the sight of Wheein's in the dress. It was a simple dress, yet once she was on Wheein, it looked different. The baby blue of the dress made Wheein's skin a little brighter, the cut was not really body-hugging, letting enough room for Wheein to breath. Wheein looked at Hyejin through the mirror, smiling at her, her dimple showing.

 

« Everything okay in here ? » Hyejin and Wheein both jumped in surprise at the sudden knock on the door. Hyejin rolled her eyes, recognizing the sale woman's voice. Wheein chuckled at the face Hyejin made.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter