Two Elves [Special]

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

« Wow, Hyejin ! I love your costume. » Taehyung brightly welcomed Hyejin inside his apartment, where the noisy music could be heard. « Byulyi-nim. » He solemnly greeted Byulyi, as the woman was dressed as a vampire just like him. The woman rolled her white eyes, before entering Taehyung's apartment. « Wheein isn't here yet. » He told Hyejin, after closing the door, the woman shyly smiled at him in response.

 

Taehyung had organized a costume party to celebrate his first painting sell, and also just for the sake of having a party. He was living alone most of the time as his roomate wasn't often home. He had decided to invite most of his friends, as his apartment was quite big and could easily fit twenty persons. He wasn't really close with Hyejin, but he knew it would make Wheein more than happy to see the woman there. As for Byulyi, he had known her through Wheein, they weren't the closest friends, but they often had fun together.

 

Taehyung had decorated his place with colorful shaped neons, and balloons. Even some of his painting were hanging on the wall, and what most people didn't know was that a couple of the paintings were Wheein's plus one had even been created by both Taehyung and Wheein. Now with the special colorful lights the ambiance was perfect for the party.

 

Hyejin walked to the living room, followed by Byulyi, she more or less knew everyone as they were either part of Wheein's friends or Art Majors she had seen on the campus. Hyejin couldn't tell how many people were there, but it would have been enough to fill her living room. Byulyi and Hyejin fixed themself a drink, Hyejin wasn't a big fan of strong alcohol, but still let Byulyi persuade her to take a Screwdriver.

 

Hyejin was wearing a pirate costume, she actually made it herself by adjusting the pieces of clothing she had found in thrift stores. She had a baggy white shirt, with a sleeveless leather jacket on top of it, she had managed to create a leather belt going accross her chest with a sword hanging against her hip. But the main attraction was her pirate hat, attracting a lot of stares since it was making her look more intimidating than she actually was. Byulyi wasn't really happy when she saw how low the shirt was, exposing a lot of Hyejin brown skin.

 

« Cool hat, Hyejin. » Seulgi cheerfully said, she was wearing a cute red hood with her white innocente dress. As always, she was adorable. « Wow, Byulyi ! Which lady do you plan on bringing home ? » Seulgi had always found Byulyi really handsome, it was well known fact that the woman radiated handsome energy, especially when the woman was wearing a black suit accompanied of a cape. But what did most of her look was her grey hair combined with her white lenses. And Seulgi wasn't immune to it, even if she was dating Joohyung.

 

« Oh... Well, not you since your girlfriend is just behind. » Byulyi and Hyejin chuckled, at Seulgi's surprised face when she turned around and discovered Joohyun standing right behind her with her arms crossed. She was visibly not happy about the situation, even if she knew Byulyi wasn't a treat she would jsust prefer if her girlfriend did not do that.

 

Hyejin and Byulyi let the couple alone, walking over to the couch. There were a lot of people Byulyi knew and was friend with, but she didn't want to leave Hyejin alone. « You look really handsome. » Hyejin commented after taking a long look at Byulyi, she particulary like the long canines poking out of . Hyejin had helped Byulyi with her costume so maybe what she really liked was how good her work looked on Byulyi.

 

« I feel like you are complimenting me because you did most of the work. » Hyejin shamelessly smiled. She turned when she felt someone sit right next to her, it was Heeyeon, dressed up as nun, a sad sparkle in her eyes. « Hi. Are you okay ? »

 

« Yes, I am just on my path to an eternal single life. » Heeyeon dramatically answered, a glass of some mysterious brown liquor in her hand. It seemed like, she hadn't been doing that well since she had learned her boyfriend was cheating on her. « What about you, Hyejin ? Do you plan on joining me ? »

 

« Hyejin has other plans. Other plans called Wheein. » Byulyi teased, she knew she could as Hyejin had grew comfortable talking about Wheein, yet Hyejin still covered her face with her pirate hat.

 

« Ah... Wheein, this brat. » Heeyeon sighed, she wasn't mad at the woman, it was just how she usually refered to her. Actually, she was grateful for Wheein always telling her the truth as it was, even if she did it while being drunk. Wheein was a precious friend to have around, if you were able to handle her.

 

« Speaking of the devil. » Byulyi informed her two friends as Wheein was making her way to the living room. Heeyeon and Hyejin both turned their head in direction of where Byulyi was looking.

 

Wheein was desguised as a Hogwarts student, wearing a tight white shirt with a black and yellow tie, paired with a quite short skirt, her Hufflepuff robe covering her up. On top of all she was wearing round glasses, making her look so much more attractive than needed. It was quite her contrast to her usual baggy and ample style. Hyejin liked this look a lot.

 

« Damn Hyejin, close your mouth. » Byulyi commented, nudging Hyejin's arm.

 

Wheein didn't chose to wear a skirt that short and a shirt that tight by accident. She had a clear goal in mind, and this goal was named Hyejin. Well, she was aware Hyejin liked her, and she was pretty sure Hyejin knew she liked her back, but it wouldn't stop her from making this party more interesting.

 

Taehyung was just behind Wheein, his all white outfit, which made him look like an ethereal vampire, recognizable among everyone. « I know what you're doing. » He could tell from the look in Wheein's eyes, it was the same look she had when she asked Taehyung for his car ; Wheein had something in mind, obviously in relation to Hyejin.

 

« How ? »

 

« The look in your eyes and the way you walked in the living room just right now. » Wheein chuckled, as expected Taehyung knew how to read her quite well. The two of them first bonded over art, eventually realizing they were similar. Taehyung was really good at reading people's energy, just like Wheein. But the reason, Taehyung was so good at reading Wheein, was because they often created things together. And what a better way to get to know someone than through the Art they created.

 

« Yongsun went to buy more drinks. » Taehyung nodded. « What is it ? » Wheein asked, looking suspiciously at the drink Taehyung just gave her, she knew what it was, she just wanted to be sure.

 

« Jeonghwa's special. »

 

« I can't be drunk. »

 

« Then don't drink too much. » Taehyung laughed, he knew Wheein was a talkative drunk who said everything going through her mind. Not the best kind of drunk. « I know you know, but Hyejin is here already, and she looks really good. I would totally ask her out if I were you. » Wheein felt her blush grading her cheeks, but decided to fight it mentally.

 

« I will. Don't you dare blowing it for me. » Taehyung pursed his lips, satisfy by Wheein's response, he couldn't handle more of this two idiots lurking after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter