The Second Formation

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The heat coming from the building was way too strong, Wheein had to step back a few meters away. It was starting to look dangerous, she turned around to Yongsun who was standing outside her car, watching the building from a safer distance than Wheein. Wheein walked to where Yongsun was standing.

 

« Unnie. » Wheein started with a honey dripping voice, like it would make the entire situation disappear. « You have beautiful eyes. » She even ran her hand on Yongsun's cheek, like any skillful player would do. Yongsun would have laughed if it wasn't for the current situation.

 

« Complimenting me won't distract me fron the fire, Wheein. » Yongsun's tone was unimpressed, despite the clearly worrying situtation. Wheein stopped strocking Yongsun's cheek, and turned toward the fire.

 

« Nothing ventured, nothing gained. » Wheein scratched her head, looking at the fire she started. Well, first of all, she didn't do it on purpose, she just happened to have a lighter on her today, and she couldn't help but play with it. Yongsun and Wheein had been on their way back from their little weekend away. They had decided to go together, crossing the border, to the neighbour country. It has been such a great trip for the two friends. No long after crossing the border to their home country, they had decided to make a stop.

 

The sky was beautiful, because the sun was setting in the horizon, and Yongsun wanted to take some pictures. Right next where they stopped, there were an abandonned building that triggered Wheein's curiosity. As she was looking around, Wheein played with her lighter out of habit. She had been carrying the lighter with her since a stranger gave it to her when they were at a bar, for unknown reason.

 

The building was covered in gazoline, here too, for unknown reasons, unfortunatelly, the gas coming from the gazolin reacted with the lighter, triggering the fire. Now, the building was burning, of course Yongsun had immediately called the firefighters and now, they were waiting for them.

 

« I dont think it is too serious. » Wheein commented as the flame ate the building hungrily.

 

« The building is on fire, Wheein. » Yongsun couldn't believe it was the only reation coming to Wheein's mind right now. Actually, yes she could believe it, what she couldn't believe was how it happened, what were the chances. But here they were. « Can you grab the blanket on the backseat ? It's starting to get cold. » The night had now completely fallen on them, and there were stiil no firefighters in sight.

 

 

Hyejin was at one of the café near the campus, it wasn't a really popular hang out because the access was impossible if you didn't know before hand where the café actually was. Wheein was the one who showed it to her, since then it had made its way on Hyejin's favorite spot list. This time, Byulyi came with her, she wanted to read her new book, and loved the café as muh as Hyejin.

 

As she was working on her laptop, trying to find inspiration for her project, Hyejin saw a familiar duo coming in. Her and Byulyi were sitting at a table near the big window, so they could see the sky as the café was located on the last floor of the building. From here, she could see who was coming in, without the noise from every person who was passing by. The duo made of Wheein and Yongsun entered the café, as usual, Wheein was wearing an ample pastel shirt making her look adorable. Her outfit was matching with Yongsun's, plus they were holding hands, if Hyejin didn't know better, she would have swear the two were a couple.

 

Hyejin couldn't understand what they were saying, but by the look of it, Wheein was annoyed at something and Yongsun was trying to calm her down. They ordered something at the counter, before finding a table. The table was situated on the other side of the café, making it impossible for Hyejin to hear anything, but she could still see Wheein's back, but Yongsun was hidden by someone.

 

Hyejin's research on her laptop was completely forgotten, as her attention was on Wheein. The truth was, she hadn't seen or heard of the woman during the entire week. It wasn't like they were close friends, but still, Wheein usually showed up at Byulyi and Hyejin's place once in the week, or she would call Hyejin out of the blue, often leading to a random adventure.

 

« You should go talk to her. » Hyejin turned toward Byulyi, she had completely forgotten the woman was here too. « You've been looking at her since she entered the café. » Byulyi gave her an insistent look, and even pushed Hyejin with her hips to get the woman out of her seat. Byulyi truly didn't understand, why Hyejin was so reluctant to make a move, when she obviously had nothing to lose.

 

« Stop pressuring me, it is annoying. » Hyejin quickly put her attention back on her laptop, trying to push every thought related to Wheein far away, as she needed to work. « Let me work. » Byu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter