Hill Even

Of That Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

« Hey, I got you some red bean cakes. » Yongsun greeted the second she entered her apartment. She made her way to the couch, gently sitting next to Wheein. The other woman was snuggled in a blanket with a sleeping puppy on her lap. It was one of Byulyi's puppies ; because Wheein had been feeling inexplicably sad lately, Byulyi had driven all the way to her parents place, taking the puppies with her for the weekend. Three puppies were a lot of work, but Bylyi happily took care of them. Well, right now one of them was spending time with Wheein.

 

Yongsun had heavily thanked Byulyi as she was having a hard time cheering Wheein up. Yongsun had no ide what was wrong, as Wheein refused to talk about it. She hadn't left the apartment for two days, it was unusual of the woman, she was such a social butterfly.

 

« Wheeinie, what can I do for you ? » Yongsun asked, petting Wheein's hair gently, the woman leaned into Yongsun's side, while petting the sleeping puppy. « I wish I could do something. » Wheein hummed, before sniffing loudly.

 

« Can you ask Hyejin to come ? » Yongsun raised an eyebrow, she knew Wheein and Hyejin had something going on, she never really expected them to be this close.

 

« Hyejin, Byulyi's roomate ? » Yongsun asked to be sure. Wheein nodded, she really enjoyed Hyejin's presence. The woman was always so nice and gentle with her, plus she smelled really good and was really pretty. Hyejin had left a strong impression on Wheein the first time Byulyi introduced them. Since then, every time Hyejin hung out with Byulyi and her, Wheein had been really carefully watching her from a distance, memorizing everything about Hyejin. She didn't do it on purpose, it was just that Hyejin was so captivating.

 

« Okay. Where is your phone ? » Wheein pointed to the coffee table, Yongsun took it and found Hyejin's contact before calling the woman. The phone call was kind of awkward, as Yongsun wasn't familiar with Hyejin at all, she had only seen the woman a handful of time. « Some friend of her will drop her off in a few. » Wheein nodded, her eyes focused on the puppy, petting his soft golden fur.

 

« Do you want me to stay when Hyejin get here ? » Yongsun asked, she knew Wheein may want to only talk to Hyejin. She was a little hurt, because she thought Wheein thought of her as one of her closest friend.

 

« I prefer if you don't. » Yongsun nodded, Wheein's head was resting on her shoulder, indicating it wasn't against Yongsun. « Thank you, Yong. » Wheein said gently, Yongsun petted her hair, passing her fingers throught the light brown locks. They stayed like this for a while, until Hyejin finally got to their apartment. She was wearing a long comfortable dress, she looked even more comfy than Wheein and her blanket.

 

« Hi, Hyejin. » Yongsun greeted as she opened the door. « Wheein is on the couch, and there is red bean cakes in the kitchen. » Hyejin nodded, not used to Yongsun's bluntness. « Call if there is a problem. » Yongsun exited her place, in order to give Wheein the space she needed.

 

Hyejin walked over to the living room, discovering Wheein and a puppy cuddling in the couch. « Hi. » Hyejin quietly said, sitting next to the adorable duo. « Yongsun let me in. » Wheein smiled brieftly, she found it funny how Hyejin and Yongsun seemed to not be able to interact with each other without awkwardness.

 

« Can we cuddle ? » Wheein asked, her hair falling before he eyes when she turned toward Hyejin. « Please ? » Wheein tried to push her hair out of her face, so she could see Hyejin's face clearly.

 

Hyejin looked around, scratching her arm. She knew the place quite well by now, still, she let her gaze wander around. She was comfortable with Wheein, but somehow the idea of physical closeness always made her giddily inside. Yet, she opened her arms for Wheein to sit between.

 

Wheein delicately took the puppy in her arms, and changed position, so she was sitting between Hyejin's arms, the sleeping puppy still on her lap. Hyejin was comfortable and made Wheein feel safe, by just being here with her.

 

« Do you want to watch a movie ? » Hyejin asked, she felt a little awkward to just stay in the silence with Wheein in her arms. Wheein nodded, carefully reaching for the remote and giving it to Hyejin for her to chose. « Anything you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter