Chapter Seven

The Unforgotten Kiss

 

Moonbin

It's been weeks since we had our argument and were getting worse day by day. We only talk if he needs something like coffee, paperworks or some sorts of errands like delivering reports and documents to other departments. Other than that, we're strangers.

Now, I am in a private resort together with my colleagues. The company is having a team-building activity. The organizers had chosen a mountain resort so that we can go hiking, nature spring swimming, and also camping.

Mr. Ithipatt is also with us together with his PA Bass and his bodyguard, Copter.

During my stay in the company, I met a lot of friends too like Jinwoo from finance, Minhyuk from marketing, and the on-the-job trainee Sanha. They were so good to me and I wanna stay with them for tonight but unfortunately, my roommate is my boss.

"Alright, have you already settled your things in your respective rooms?"

It's our organizer Mrs. Goo from the finance department in which everyone chorused with a yes.

"Well then, let's proceed with our first game before we take our lunch." She follows while opening a red envelope which contains the rules I believe.

"Okay, our game is gonna be called 'find your true love in San Marino'."

Mrs. Goo exclaimed and the resort yard was then filled with chatters and murmurs. It seems that everyone is curious and at the same time excited. Especially the girls who are swooned by the handsomeness of our two bosses.

"You guys are excited eh?!! Well here are the mechanics. First, you need to find your partner. Upon entering the resort, we tied a ribbon on your wrists, right?"

Everyone nods their head.

"Well, those are no ordinary ribbons. They're identifiers. Now go and look for the one who has the same ribbon as you. They will be your partner for this game."

And the commotion started. Everyone was so eager to be partnered with either the raging tiger or the god of business.

Before it gets too crowded, I begin to search for my partner. I am wearing a black ribbon on my left wrist but I can't find the one who's having the same color as mine. I tried to mix with the crowd to test my luck but there was nothing.

Almost everyone already found their partners so I shouted if who's wearing the black one. I wave my hand to show my ribbon to the crowd but still, no one approaches me.

Is my partner absent?

😦 I grimaced. It seems I'm not going to enjoy the game then.

I slowly put down my arm in defeat when a firm hand holds mine. On its wrist tied a black ribbon. I look up to the owner of those hand and frowned.

"What? You're even lucky that I am yours for today."

Seriously? Him again?

"Stop that. I'm still your boss." Yup. It's Dongmin.

"Okay, it's like everyone is settled. Now, look at the edges of the ribbon. We paste a scratch-it note on it."

True to Mrs. Goo's statement, there is indeed a sticker. I started to scratch it and so is my partner.

Wear a wig, a pink shirt, and a skirt

What? I'm gonna do crossdressing?

"Hmm. Looks like I'm gonna see Minnie again. Am I?"

Ugh...its Dongmin who's peeking on my shoulders.

------------------------------