Chapter three

The Unforgotten Kiss

Moonbin looked at the clock hanging on his wall. Its hands were striking at 6:30 in the evening. He was very exhausted indeed but quite joyful too.

He met a lot of happy faces from the children of the orphanage where he and his boss went this afternoon.

"Hmm, it seems that you are in a good mood today Binnie. Care to share?" Sua, his sister, ask him in a weak and cracky voice.

He kissed her forehead first while greeting her good evening. He then settles himself on his bed beside her and removes his shoes.

"Well, you can say so." He answered before he heaves a deep sigh. "I saw him again Su."

"Who? Dongmin?" He nodded. "Did you guys talk?"

"If giving you orders like hell is considered talking, then yes we did." He chuckled before changing into his home around shirt and shorts.

"It seems that you guys are still not in good terms." Sua looked at his brother with pity.

She knows how hurt Moonbin was when his one and only best friend got angry with him a long time ago. She saw how he make all the efforts possible just to get his forgiveness but he always came home with teary eyes.

"I gotta go and make us dinner. I will bring them upstairs for you okay?" Moonbin said before kissing Sua again. He's really a caring person in and out and she was very grateful that she had him as his brother.

"Okay." She smiled.

I'm so sorry that I became a burden to you Binnie. If this disease didn't hit me big time, we can be as happy just like other siblings could be but promise, I will never leave you until I can make sure that you will get the happiness you deserve. I love you, little brother.

🔯🔯🔯


Meanwhile, Dongmin made himself comfortable on his sofa. He's already at home and tiredness is eating his system. This day is very stressful for him because he will have a presentation by tomorrow. This is a multimillion real estate project and his client would be the meticulous business tycoon, Godt Ithipat.

Well, if he is known as the 'raging tiger' of Seoul, then that guy is the 'Business God' of Thailand. Both of their names are always in the front line of every business magazine and if this one would be successful, then their collaboration will make history in the world of business.

His marketing team already prepared the rest plus, all of the necessary documents have been compiled by his assistant before they went off the office too so he knows that everything is on the right track.

Speaking of which, Moonbin always gives him bad vibes whenever he sees him. He's not doing wrong or anything but his blood really boils especially if he caught him talking to the other employees while looking so happy. It's like he only wanted him inside his office. Sometimes he can't avoid raising his voice to the guy when he asks something from him.

He closes his eyes to rest for a while but one of his butlers approach him.

"Sir, your dinner is ready. Would you like to eat in the dining hall or shall I bring it to your room?"

"Just in the dining room please" he coed before standing to change his clothes. "And Myungjun, please prepare me a glass of wine too."

"Understood Sir" he bowed before leaving.

Dongmin nodded and went upstairs straight to his room. He took off his suit leaving him in his boxers. He then went inside his dressing room full of his wardrobe ranging from footwear up to his explicit collection of business suits. If you will calculate the cost of everything in this room, you can already have your own luxury island. That's how expensive his living is.

He looks at himself in the mirror and smiled. His body has tremendously changed right after he decided to have his workout. Contentment is evident on his face by what he sees until he noticed the scratch that he has on his lower right back. He thought that the accident earlier would not leave a mark but he was wrong.

"Uhm...D-Dongmin, your driver Minhyuk is on the phone asking if he will wait for you at the entrance of the building or at the parking lot?"

Dongmin looked up to see his assistant Moonbin who's currently talking on the phone while preparing his schedule for tomorrow.

It's already 2:45 in the afternoon so he told him to tell his driver that they will meet him at the entrance of the building.

"Moonbin come here." He said while signing some papers.

"Yes, boss-I mean Dongmin. Do you need anything?"

"Prepare yourself. We will leave in less than a minute."

"O-okay noted"

The whole trip was a deafening silence. No one ever tried to open a conversation. Dongmin admits to himself that he missed his cuddly Minnie but he always imparts to himself that he was angry to the guy.

Several staffs of the orphanage meet them in the lobby of the building. Dongmin really cares for the children because he was an orphan himself. 2 years after the incident with Moonbin, Dongmin's parents got into an accident that killed them leaving him as the sole proprietor of all their assets. He was young back then and he was hoping that Moonbin would call him to ease the pain but he didn't.

Going back, he and his assistant were now walking through the aisle going towards the orphanage's little stadium. Loud squeals of the children were heard right after they saw him. They already got fond of him since he's always here like every month to give them food and toys.

"Eunwoo hyung!!!!" Cried by Philip. His best buddy.

"Hello there, little guy." He said before ruffling his hair while the other kids are giving him group hugs.

They were busy checking each other's welfare when the kids noticed the guy standing behind him.

"Eunwoo hyung, who is he?" Asked by Soo-mi. One of the girls.

"Kids, this is Moonbin hyung. He's my best friend and he's gonna be yours too"

The kids mouthed 'O' before they attack the shy guy. They introduced themselves one by one. He saw how Moonbin smiled when he introduced him as his best friend but deep inside him he wanted to brush off that smile of his. However, when he saw how he chuckled like there's no tomorrow, he knew to himself that he wanted to treasure that smile instead.

His mind was so stubborn though, he wanted to kick off the idea. He doesn't wanna be miserable again.

He talked to the staffs to see if what are the necessities of the children so he lost sight of Moonbin for a bit. He was engrossed of talking that he forgot to play with the kids but his head twisted back in a snap when he heard someone singing. Yup, his Minnie was singing to the kids with the most adorable smile on his face. He has a flower on one of his ears which made him lovelier than before.

Dongmin swore at to himself, he was mesmerized by his voice and adorableness. It's soft and soothing to the ears.

"He's a beauty isn't he?"

He just nodded mouth-opened without minding if who the hell asked him.

He absentmindedly walks towards the guys until a loud thud was heard making the harmonious melody into a loud scream

He absentmindedly walks towards the guys until a loud thud was heard making the harmonious melody into a loud scream.

You guys nailed it, he stripped and something hit his lower back.

"Dongmin Sir!!!! Are you alright" it's Moonbin who hurriedly ran towards him this instance. He and the kids helped him to stand up however, something happened that made him widened his eyes.

......

......

Dongmin shakes out his thoughts.

'No......it can't be, ' he thought to himself.

Do you wanna know what happened?

Well, he had just fallen down on the floor again but this time with Moonbin on top of him connecting their lips.

Yup, they accidentally kissed which the life out of him.

"God this is not right!" He exclaimed before shutting the door loudly.

🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

Well, that's it, for now, guys..sorry it's kinda lame though