Prologue

The Unforgotten Kiss

"Minnie hurry up! Mr. Sun will shine soon!" Shouted by an eight-year-old Lee Dongmin to his best friend.

Their family was camping on a hill where they always play.

He's already on top while his best friend was struggling its way up. The boy heaved a sigh when he saw how she fell and cried on the ground so he went down again to support her. She's wearing pink pajamas while carrying a Pikachu plushy.

"You're really slow Minnie. Good thing your Dongmin is here. I am as strong as Superman. I will carry you" the kid said before carrying his best friend on his back.

"Thank you very much Dongmin. Minnie loves you forever and ever." The other said with a smile when they were already settled on the roots of a large tree.

The boy chuckled and replied: "Dongmin loves you too, Minnie. Forever and ever!" Before he kissed her on the cheeks.

The other kid laughed.

A few moments later, they saw Mr. Sun slowly climbing up the sky so they exclaimed with so much joy.

Sun slowly climbing up the sky so they exclaimed with so much joy                      

"Let's stay together forever Minnie. Okay?" Dongmin asks his best friend while caressing her face.

"Minnie will not leave you forever, Dongmin. Forever and ever!" The other one shouted with joy.

"Promise?"

"Promise!" The girl said before she kissed the boys cheeks as well.