Chapter One

The Unforgotten Kiss

Moonbin is moving from left to right to prepare things. It's his first day at work and he needs to prepare everything for his Mom and Sister Sua before he leaves the house. Currently, he's cooking fried rice and hotdog for breakfast. He already brewed the coffee and blend some milk for the two. It's 5:50 in the morning and he still have two hours before his shift starts so he tried to relax a bit.

Once settled, he took a quick breakfast before he gets ready. Moments later, the assigned nurse for his mother and sister came. They talk a bit for some instructions before he went to his mother's room. His mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease at the age of forty and now she bearly remembers them.

Her mother was still sleeping so he just kissed her forehead. Next thing he did was to bid goodbye to his sister who's lying on her bed with an apparatus connected to her to sustain her breathing.

"I'll gotta go now Sua." He said before kissing her cheeks.

"Alright, please do good on your first day okay?" She said before patting his cheeks. "And good luck little brother" and kissing his cheeks too.

"I will Su. Bye"

Moonbin waved before closing the door.

He's now waiting for the bus when he receives a text message reminding him not to be late on his first day. At last, he'll gonna meet his new boss for the first time. Right at that moment, the bus going towards his destination arrives at the bus stop.

After he swiped his pass on the scanner, he settled himself on the seat near the window.

He's excited yes, but nervous too. He will be working as a personal assistant to the CEO of Fantagio group of Companies. He's a fresh graduate of business management, laude. Even though inexperienced, Moonbin passed the final interview which made him so happy because he needs a lot of funds to sustain the medications of his most valuable women in life.

The company pays well which is more than enough for his monthly expenses.

After 25 minutes of travel, he was now inside the building of the enormous company in Seoul who dominates not only in luxurious hotels and food establishments but also in cosmetics and fashion lines, telecommunications, shipping lines, food and beverages processing, real estates, and even beaches and resorts.

An amazing place to work with indeed.

He introduced himself to the receptionist which asks an ID for reference. He was then escorted by the security towards the human resource office for orientation before he could finally meet his boss.

Now, it's time to meet the CEO of this company.

Mrs. Kim, the HR head knock the door before entering with him. Moonbin's nervousness intensified when he saw a man with a raven hair looking on a large glass window opposite to them.

"What do you need Mrs. Kim?"

A y voice immense from that person sitting on a swivel chair got Moonbin's attention. Wow, he never thought that his boss was young.

"Good Morning Mr. Cha, I have Moonbin here. He will be your personal assistant replacing Donna." Said by the lady signaling the boy to come closer.

"Alright, thanks. I already saw his profile on your email."

"You're welcome, Sir. He's already been instructed about his work too so there's nothing to worry about. I gotta go now, Sir."

The woman then smiled at Moonbin before she went out of the office. Even though his nervous, he tried to greet his boss good morning when they were already alone.

Silence took over for several seconds until the swivel chair turned around revealing his boss.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw who he will gonna work with.

"It's nice to see you again, Minnie"

The guy greeted him in pure hatred which almost makes Moonbin cry.

At last, he saw his best friend again after 10 long years and sad to say, he's still angry to what he did.

He sighed.

"Same to you as well, Boss"

=========================

How did you find chapter one guys? Sorry, it's way too short but is it just okay?