Chapter Six

The Unforgotten Kiss

Eunwoo

I am hitting off the road towards my office right now. Unfortunately, I woke up late this morning which is the first time to happen. I always make sure that all the things that I do are planned and executed inline to my accord. Not until this day.

I didn't sleep last night thinking of something and that particular something is in my office.

When I reach the building of my company, I settled my car on its personal space then come aboard to the elevator. I was alone since it's still early and I don't ing care.

The door opens and I stride directly to my office with a throbbing head. I'm sleepy 😴 .

As I enter my office, I see the most alluring view I'd ever seen. He was sitting cutely while looking on his desk with a flustered face. He's irresistible while doing that cute expression with his lips pouting annoyed and forehead folded into grumpiness.

I don't know. I just find it amusing--wait a minute, don't tell me, he's thinking about yesterday too?

"Thinking something nasty early in the morning, huh Minnie?"

He was shocked when he saw me leaning handsomely on my office door.

He was shocked when he saw me leaning handsomely on my office door

Hmm..🤔..this is interesting.

"We NEED to talk." He said before standing harshly from his seat. He is still blushing but it is now mixed with seriousness in his eyes.

I lead him to my personal room inside the office. Yes, I purposely made one so that I can spend the night over if I'm too busy or if I need to someone secretly😏. So far, I had one...two..🤔..three..four...five...six. Six sassy babes who surrendered themselves right on this bed beside us.

How about this cutie?

Will I be able to lay him on this bed too?

"So...what are we gonna talk about?" I started when I'm done locking up.

"Everything SIR." He barked which startled me a bit.

"Like be specific please."

"Ugh...why did you kiss me and ing leave a mark??"

"So it's okay if I just kiss you? I won't leave a mark next time then." I teasingly made a comeback which made him even angrier.

What? he means it that way, right?

However, his face softened and his tears started to fall into a silent cry.

"I miss my Dongmin. I miss the old you."

Once I heard those words, my anger rises up. You do miss me? Then why didn't you call or email me even just once?

On the times that I really need your comfort, did you even bother to check me out?

"S-sir?"

How dare you liar!!!

"You missed me?" I fake a laugh. "I'm sorry but I despise you."

" I know." He smiled as he bitterly looks at me. "And I regret that I even met you in the past."

W-what?...he j-just said that he regret meeting me?

"Maybe you wouldn't be this way."

I laughed.

I laughed as I started to cry too.

I can't think straight. I just can't accept the fact that he regrets ever meeting me in the first place.

I need to get out of here or else I'm gonna explode. I may punch him straight on his face if I stay longer.

I hate him... I hate liars!!!!

-------------------------

I'm really sorry guys. It's kinda lame. I can't really concentrate. Sorry 😭