Chapter Eight

The Unforgotten Kiss

Moonbin

I feel shy and embarrassed about my current outfit. That stupid boss of mine selected what he called 'the perfect costume' for his PA.

Pshh.

He just wants to toy with me and make me the funniest clown in front of my co-employee. If I know, this is one of his stupid revenge.

Participants! Please huddle up here in the activity area.

My heart beats inappropriately when I slowly went out of the cottage where I change my outfit. I held my middle fingers together-one of my mannerisms-while walking towards the crowd.

A deafening silence took over.

What? Am I that hilarious? Am I creepy? Ugh...sure do. With a big guy like me wearing y clothes plus the wig?

I shouldn't even ask.

                      

"Wow Bin! You nailed it!!" It's Jinwoo who's wearing a basketball jersey.

Maybe it's his required attire for the game. I don't know how this costume thing is even relevant to this ing game of ours. I don't have a ing clue.

I don't have a ing clue                      

"Really?" Note the sarcasm.

"Nah...see those hungry wolves over there?" He put his arm around me while pointing towards our co-workers.

Errm...why are their mouth wide open. Uhm...especially the guys. It's like, they're devouring me alive.

"Oh wow! 😮 We have a beautiful swan over there. What's your name?" It's Mrs. Goo who's gawking like crazy.

"M-moonbin ma'am."

"Moonbin?!!!.... Mr. Cha's assistant? Wow, I didn't recognize you."

Should I be flattered or what?

"And speaking of our boss. Here comes the face like no other! Mr. Cha Eunwoo!!!!"

Oh, shocks. He's gonna see me dressing like this again. Will he be angry with me even more? I mean, this is the reason why he's bothering me. To take revenge. I don't wanna see his reaction so I hid behind Jinwoo which is nonsense at all because he's shorter than me.

I peck at him from Jinwoo's behind. He really is a perfect visual. He gives the ballcap and hoody justice with his boy next door look.

"Alright, since our boss is already here, let's start the game." Mrs. Goo coed.

"Mechanics: you and your partner need to find the designated flags of your color. Each flag is hidden in the around here. Maybe in the meadow, in the camping area, just everywhere. Each flag has instructions for you to locate the other one."

Great. This is like a treasure hunting game for Pete's sake.

Moments later, we are already striving towards the field to look for our flag. Damn, now I know why one should crossdress. Imagine walking around wearing hills while covering your bottom from time to time. I hate this 😡. The wind keeps on blowing my skirt up and I'm conscious that it reveals what's underneath this ing garment.

"What are you laughing at? Do you think this is funny?" I scold the guy who's laughing out loud to my suffering.

"Yeah. I find it amusing actually." He says while leaning on a trunk like a model. Pssh...screw him.

"Amusing huh?" I said with a brow rising up. Okay, you want to play a game? Then lets play.

----------------------------------

Eunwoo

Teasing Moonbin is really the best. I love-I mean like-the way he was annoyed by my actions. 🙄

I leaned on the top of the trunk separated by two branches and oops, bingo! Here's our first flag.

"Uhm...Dongmin-ssi."

My PA called my name but wait...did he just sound flirtatious 🤔 or I'm just imagining things?

"Dongmin-ssi."

I gulp...No, I'm not imagining things.

"Y-yes?"

"You found our flag!!!😮" he exclaimed while running towards me.

I laugh silently at his adorableness. What is he? A kindergarten?

Whatever. I just jump down the tree 🍃 to meet him but my lips twisted when I saw where he was heading.

I just jump down the tree 🍃 to meet him but my lips twisted when I saw where he was heading


"Minni-!!!!/Ouch!!!!"

S- his hand. I-it landed on my crotch while his face on my abs.

His palm is warm and his breath hitting my skin made me shiver. Damn, I feel a certain flesh hardened underneath me.

Moonbin looks at me gaping with wide eyes and blushing cheeks when he felt my length. I look at him and we stared at each other.

Damn...I should be kicking him off me while feeling disgusted but surprisingly I don't.

In fact, my body tells the opposite.

I gulp hard. Like really hard.

Which is my mistake because his eyes diverted on my throat and he gulps too.

it! I push him and run as fast as I could because if I'll stay there a little longer, I will surely take him hard in that open field!

you Dongmin. You got of the person that you should hate.

What's happening to you?

Aw... that... I need to take care of Dongmin Jr first.