Chapter Nine

The Unforgotten Kiss

After his partner left the match, Moonbin's team was eliminated from the first game. Everyone was somewhat disappointed with the outcome. They thought that Mr. Cha got angry at him but that is not the problem clouding his mind.

The previous encounter of him and his boss make him more worried than he really is. They do share the same room remember?

You're really stupid Moonbin. Now, how are you gonna face him after what happened? Huh?😣

Moonbin questioned himself out of panic. I mean, that event will make it awkward for both of them. For God's sake! He ACCIDENTALLY felt his so-called ' giant sword' in its full 😣 and its very embarrassing.

Well, whatever. I'll just deal with it later.

He thought.

Lunchtime passed over but his boss didn't come out of their room. Moonbin thinks that he's too shy to face him after what happened too or so he thought.

The activity went on until it's time for them to call it a day.

Moonbin feels sticky all over and he badly needs a shower.

When he reaches their cottage, the lights are lit already so he is sure that Dongmin is inside. He knocks a couple of times before he entered. The place is quite bigger compared to the others and well equipped too. There's a large tv on sala, a set of sofa, a couch, a very nice kitchen completely stocked with all the utilities for cooking and a very comfortable room. An expensive luxury for a living in his opinion but there's just a little problem with this place. It only has a single room and bed which means, he and Dongmin will gonna sleep TOGETHER!!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!

He is ing gay and his boss/ex-best friend is definitely a piece of meat out for grab. He groaned. This is torture.

Without having any choice, Moonbin entered their room. He went straight to the cabinet where their clothes were compiled separately. He's on the right and Dongmin's on the left. He took his towel and a pair of boxers and shorts. He also carries with him his set of toiletries ranging from his glutathione soap, vanilla shampoo, shower gel, essential oils, facial foam, toner, shaving cream, razor blades, toothpaste, toothbrush and shower net.

Once everything is checked, he took off his clothes living him in boxers and went straight to the shower. He opened the door abruptly wanting to get rid of the sticky and stinky sweat off his body. However, when he was about to put everything in place, a loud squeal came out of his mouth as his things scattered on the bathroom floor.

-------------------------------

Going back, Dongmin hurriedly went the cottage unwanting, anyone, to notice his bulge that is about to rip off his pants.

Dammit! Why does he have this effect on me?

These words keep on running around his head for so long now. He is kinda puzzled of how Moonbin infected his system causing him to act this way. He's ing getting by merely a single touch from him.

He's supposed to be angry and repulsive. He shakes his head and went straight to the kitchen. He needs some distractions and cooking is definitely his best ally.

Moments later, he is done preparing his meal which is one of his favorite sweets. Good thing that he bought some sweetened red beans and some raisins. So now, he's enjoying his bowl of delicious laba congee.

He watches some movies on Netflix afterward without minding that he still needs to be with his employees.

The sun went down the horizon as the time goes by until it was already five-thirty in the afternoon. Dongmin decided that its time to cleanse up so he went straight to the room, took off all of his clothes and stride into the bathroom for a nice cold shower.

The cold droplets of water soothe him well. Making him feel lightweight but stable. It feels good.

Once he was done, he took his towel on the rack but was startled by the sound of objects dropping on the floor and a loud shout coming from Moonbin's mouth.

"What the are you doing here?!!" He exclaimed while trying to cover himself. He was fully for crying out loud!

"I'm gonna take a bath of course!!" The younger answered back.

"Jesus I'm still inside if you have noticed!" Dongmin countered back which made the younger feel uneasy.

Moonbin also tried to make some good reasoning but couldn't since it was really his fault. He should've to knock in the first place.

"Wait a minute, were you trying to peek on me while showering?" The older allegedly pointed the younger which made Moonbin feel more uneasiness. His cheeks went wild after realizing that he just saw Dongmin in BARE FLESH!!!!

"O-of course n-not. I j-just wanna take a bath that's all."

"Liar."😏

"I am not!!" 😣

"Whatever Moonbin. You could just ask me if you want to." Eunwoo stepped closer as the younger tried to save his off.

"What the-"

"Shhh...I would definitely lend you some of this." Dongmin playfully grabs Moonbin's hands and trails it on his hard and bulky abdominal muscles. He then leans over the youngers ear and whispered: "so how is it?" While wearing his sinister smirk.

Moonbin, on the other hand, closes his eyes as his fingers felt those abs which contract every time he touches it.

Why?

Why does his boss be so flirty😭?

He could feel his cheeks going hot and he doesn't need a mirror to see that he is blushing furiously.

"Tsk...seems that you're tongue-tied already." Dongmin decided to break the moment by mildly tapping Moonbin's cheek. "That's it for now then, my cute little moon. Enjoy your shower 😎." Then he left the younger.

Moonbin on the other hand slump down the floor with a grimaced expression on his face.

Oh God, please help me out!!!!!😲