Chapter Eleven

The Unforgotten Kiss

It's been three days now since the confront between Dongmin and Bin happened, however, the former seems bothered more than anyone else.

Like today, for example, Moonbin called in to inform that he will be absent and Dongmin thinks that his PA is avoiding him. He knows that Moonbin was trying to explain that time but he was afraid of something that may come out of his mouth. He's reluctant to the idea that Moonbin chooses to give up because of his stubbornness.

"Damn. You're an idiot Dongmin." Is all that he can say. He can't even concentrate on work. He has a lot of proposals and documents that need to be signed but here he is, thinking of someone from the past instead of working.

"MR. CEO!!!! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!!!!"

Dongmin's attention shifted for a moment when he heard Minhyuk shouting outside his office. He opened the glass door to let him in. 

Minhyuk was his colleague in college and now the marketing manager of his very own company and by looking to his friend, the guy looks like he's been running his life out just to get to him.

"What emergency are you talking about?" He returned to his seat to probably finish something for today.

"LISA!" 

Dongmin gulped several times when he heard the name. 

God please not now!

"She's back and will be here like any minute!"

"WHAT?!!!" Dongmin who almost falls off his chair.

.

Lisa was his worst nightmare. He met her back in college. She was the school's queen bee and a part-time model and being a respected playboy he is, he made her his girlfriend. They were pretty popular as a couple of the year but everything was hell to Dongmin. Lisa is very possessive to the extent that Dongmin felt suffocated. He just has to let go and he did.

He's not interested with her anyway. He was a player back then and she's just one of his collection.

He thought that dumping her would give him peace but he was wrong. Lisa mingled with all of his affairs, marking him as her territory. No one ever dared to date him since then or else, they will face the wrath of Lalisa Manoban.

His situation became worst when he found out that Lisa's family is one of their biggest investors so he just can't get her off his life. Good thing that there came an opportunity for Lisa to become an angel for Victoria Secret. His life was at ease since then. He dated several women but they back out two or three days after and he knows that it was her doing. She still has eyes and hands even if she's away.

Now that she's back, Dongmin's life is gonna hell again.

Well, moving forward, Moonbin was on his way to the office to personally process his sick leave. His sister Sua was brought to the hospital last night and he needs to take care of her.

She was screaming in pain when they took her in and all he can do is cry. He doesn't even have enough sleep but he needs to do something formally and that is to process his papers. 

When he was about to open the entrance of the fantagio building, a silky smooth hand coincidentally brushed with his. Probably to open the door as well. 

As he gazes upon the face of the stranger, his mouth widens by the sight in front of him. He even thought that if he was just straight, he would pursue her.

"Uhm...sorry. You first." Moonbin smiled widely.

The woman smiled briefly too as she ily flips her hair and went inside. Moonbin is still contemplating what just happened when he remembered something.

He quickly took out his phone and check his gallery.

"OMG!!!! I just hold LALISA MANOBAN'S HAND!!!!! Wait!!!! Ms. Lisa!!! Please, I want an autograph."

Said by the shouting Moonbin as he run towards the direction where Lisa went. Omg! He just met his favorite VS angel.