Chapter Fourteen

The Unforgotten Kiss


The meal between the four became a very awkward situation because they are sitting opposite to one another. Archen is sitting beside Nine same as Moonbin beside Dongmin for you to picture out that it is a round table.

To break it, Moonbin initiates a conversation by asking Nine about him which he answers wholeheartedly until they come to this question.

"So Nine, are you single, committed or married?" Moonbin asked. He already saw his information from his profile but he wanna check something for himself.

Dongmin is just eating like he doesn't care with the conversation but Archen stops from eating a spoonful anticipating an answer from the small one. Moonbin secretly smiled.

I ing knew it!

"Uhm...single." Nine awkwardly answers especially with Archen looking intently at him.

Moonbin just said 'Okay' then they continued their meal. After a few minutes, Archen left while Moonbin is stuck with washing the dishes. Nine offered to help but he just shoos him away. He's already exhausted for taking care of his sister Sua so he just told him to rest.

When he was about to settle the dishes on the drainer, strong hands envelop his waist and he doesn't need to guess who it was.

"Are you not done yet? I'm sleepy."

"You sleep there on the sofa."

He said while wiping the plates. Normally he would sleep beside Sua but now he will be in his room to make sure that his sister can rest well.

"Wait, I thought we already agreed that I'm going to sleep in YOUR ROOM?"

"You're really stubborn. Aren't you?"

Moonbin looks at his best friend straightforwardly but the other just stared at him with seriousness in his eyes.

"Yes, I am and call me Eunwoo from now on."

Rather confused, Moonbin faced the older right after he put the last plate on the settler.

"Why the sudden change?"

"Do you complain?"

"Tsk...alright Eunwoo-hyung. I don't have a choice. Am I?"

"No, you don't. Now scoot and go to bed. We need to be early for tomorrow."

"Ugh...alright."

Inside Moonbin's Room

"What are you doing?"

"You don't know what futon is?"

"What I mean is, why are you making a futon bed?" Eunwoo asks annoyingly because of what Moonbin is doing. He knows that the latter wanted him to lay on it but he wants to sleep with him. On his bed.

"Of course! You will sleep on it. Silly." Moonbin coed before finishing the beddings.

"Nope. Stop that. I am going to sleep on this bed and that's final." Eunwoo stubbornly declares. What Eunwoo wants, Eunwoo gets and that is to cuddle with his Minnie just like when they were still kids.

"Dong-I mean Eunwoo. You know that I am not straight right?" Moonbin tried to sound annoyed but deep inside, his heart is beating loudly just by the thought that he and Eunwoo will sleep on the same bed.

What if he can't control himself and do something inappropriate towards him? What if he'll get angry and this time they couldn't fix it anymore?

Moonbin doesn't want that to happen because he may not make it this time.

Also, the fact that he has feelings for Dongmin isn't helping at all.

"So? I don't see any problem with that. I'm cuddling you before right? In fact, you even giggle every time I do that. Remember?" Eunwoo said with a mischievous smile plastered on his lips while standing up.

"That is because you still thought that I am a girl but no-wait, w-what are you d-doing?" Moonbin nervously moves backward as Eunwoo chases him with a naughty smirk.

"Oii...My Minnie is nervous. Now I'm starting to wonder why? Hmmm...."

"Eunwoo!!! Stop joking around and can you please stop calling me Minnie as well? I'm not a mouse you know."

"Oh...very demanding. Aren't we?" Eunwoo while wiggling his brows.

"Ugh...I should've known. Alright! You win. You can sleep with me on my bed BUT DON'T DO SOMETHING NASTY ALRIGHT MR. LEE DONGMIN?" 

Moonbin annoyingly surrendered with a deep sigh. 

Ever since they were kids, Eunwoo dominates him with everything. He can't eat junk foods because he will nag that it's bad for him until he gives up. There is also one time that he wanted to play with other kids in the park but he couldn't because he will be sulking like no other because he wanted them to just hang out and play with each other. Good thing that he could easily tame him by kissing his cheeks but he still needs to follow him in the end.

"Cool. If I know, you are the one who's thinking something."

"Eunwoo!!!"

"What?" Eunwoo teasingly asks his Moonbin while slowly taking off his shirt until it is laid crumpled on the floor. Revealing his toned body to him. He even saw how Moonbin swallowed several times.

"I have a yummy body. Haven't I?"

But Moonbin just stood there like an idiot. Starstruck by the sight displayed to him by his oh so hot best friend slash boss.

He's really cute every time he blushes. 

Dongmin can't help but smile.

"My dongsaeng, can you tell me where the shower is? I kinda feel hot."

He continued teasing Moonbin with his y voice while tracing his neck by his right hand going down to his broad chest muscles until it reaches his six-pack abs. Flexing his arm muscles. 

"Uh-hm....t-there j-just h-help your self w-with y-your towel and t-toiletries."

"Nae," Eunwoo said before he playfully dishevels Moonbin's hair.

"So cute." He muttered before closing the bathroom door and taking his jeans and boxers off to wet himself in a cold and refreshing shower.

 

 

 

 

A/n: hello everyone😊. I apologize for not updating for the past few days because of work. This is kinda short but still I'm hoping that you guys like it.