Chapter Ten

The Unforgotten Kiss

Hi guys 😊. It's been a while. Here's chapter 10 for you. Hope you guys like it.

--------------------------------

After Moonbin finishes his shower and wears some decent clothes, he happily strides downstairs. They will gonna have a bonfire party with some bottles of liquor and he just can't miss it.

He opened the front door of their cottage and was welcomed with a sight of people laughing at each other while sitting around a bush of flame. Iceboxes surround them in which he knows what's inside.

He went straight towards his friends who are sitting on the east side namely Jinwoo and Sanha. Both are holding a can of root beer. Moonbin, on the other hand, sits beside them and grabs a bottle of lemon-flavored beer. He swallowed the liquid while feeling the sting of alcohol and citrus on his throat.

Time goes by and the circle was filled with stories and waves of laughter over the glasses of alcohol.

Momentarily, Moonbin tried to forget all the humiliations, seductions and teasings that he gets from his flirty boss. He's afraid and confused at the moment. Afraid that in no time, he will fall on his charms and confuse as to why Dongmin is doing all of this.

He has no experience in dating and dealing with it makes him want to hide on his blanket like a coward.

Moonbin heaves a sigh and drinks his bottle until it was empty.

The night goes on with heavy drinks, party music, and dancing to the heart's extent. 

Moonbin soaks himself into alcohol in thinking that maybe this time...just this time...he can be free from all the burden he got inside. He slowly walks in the middle and joins the crowd dancing around the fire.

He smiled.

This is definitely his best party ever!!!

-----------------------------------

Morning came over showing the remnants of last night's event. Bottles of soda, vodka, beer, and other liquors scattered on the ground. Supposedly, the organizers will hold another activity was canceled because they're suffering from a hangover themselves.

Speaking of a hangover, Moonbin woke up with his head throbbing like crazy. He can't remember a thing.

"Ugh...screw this. I think my brain's gonna burst."

"Good for you then."

Moonbin snaps to someone who spoke and his jaw drops when he saw who it was.

There, by the bathroom door, was his boss with his smoking body being served in the morning call. Water droplets are falling from his hair tracing the outline of his bulky chest muscles to his well-defined abs down to his torso. With only a towel covering that thing, the view was indeed a very nice breakfast in bed.

God. What did I do to receive such kind of blessing?

Moonbin mumbled in his mind. 

"Stop devouring me in that not so healthy mind of yours."

"I do not!!! Who says I did?"

"Says me now get off the bed and make some breakfast."

"Why should I? Can't you cook yourself? My head feels like its gonna break." Moonbin complained before covering himself up with a blanket again, however, it didn't last long.

"I don't know how to cook because I leave that thing to my future wife," Dongmin said while slowly crawling on top of the bed confusing Moonbin.  "Now scoot and make me breakfast."

With a flustered face, the younger tried to reason out still but stopped midway when his boss shushes him by putting his finger on his lips.

"Moonbin. I'm still your boss."

"So?"

"And your my PA."

"and so?"

"Moonbin. I am very hungry I tell you and if you don't move...I will eat you instead. Slurp..." Dongmin said whispering the last part.

Moonbin, on the other hand, is shocked by what he just heard. His eyes widened like an owl as he sprinted towards the kitchen.

"I'm on it!!!!"

The older who can't contain his laugh, burst out when he saw how Moonbin was bumping things by things just to get away from him.

Ah...that was easy 😎

And he laugh again.

------------------------------------

At the kitchen

When he is sure of his safety, Moonbin releases the breath he was holding for he didn't know how long.

He leaned to the kitchen door while holding his chest. His heart is beating erratically like he was drowning or something. It hurts but not in a bad way.

"Ugh...this is nothing Moonbin. Just cook his food and get back to sleep."

Realizing that he was already on the door for a long time now, Moonbin decided to do his job. He opened the mini-fridge to see what he can cook and good thing, it is loaded with frozen foods such as bacon, ham, and chicken nuggets. He was quite impressed that this cottage has supplies like food.

Without wasting his time, he started to fry the bacon and nuggets. He also brewed two cups of coffee and heated some bread in the toaster. T'was around 30 mins when he is done with everything so he decided to call his boss down.

"Dongmin. Breakfast is ready." He said after he knocks.

However, he hears no response at all so knocks again. Getting impatient, he goes straight ahead seeing a sleeping Dongmin who wears nothing but his boxers and mouth is wide open.

Maybe he is tired somehow.

Moonbin smiled.

He kneels right beside his boss carefully avoiding to wake him up. He stares to his features starting from his thick brows to his pointy eyelashes, next to his nose, down to his lips that are parting from exhaustion.

"You know what, if you could just forgive me, maybe can still be the same as what we are supposed to be." The younger smiled bitterly as he caresses the older's hair.

"I am so sorry Dongminnie. It is not my intention to lie to you. I do hope that someday, you and I are gonna be friends again." Moonbin wipes the tear that falls down his cheeks. He can't believe that he can hold his friend again after a long time. If he could just turn back time.

"Then why did you leave me?"

"W-wait...you're awake?"

"ANSWER ME! Why did you lie to me?"

"I'm sorry."

"You broke my trust!!!! I don't know if can deal with you again!"

"Dongmin I-"

"Enough! I'm gonna eat breakfast."

"Dongmin wait!" Moonbin pleaded but the door was closed before his eyes.