Chapter Fifteen

The Unforgotten Kiss

Putting all the things that he could use as a divider between his side and Eunwoo's side of the bed has been settled by Moonbin before he could say that it is already safe to sleep.

If using about ten pillows as his protection against the erted hands and legs of his oh so erted boss is enough, then it is for Moonbin.

He lies down trying to be casual even though this kills him inside. Hearing the sound of the shower beside his room with a Eunwoo in it is torture. 

Moonbin keeps on contemplating the possible what if's that may happen tonight. He is in deep thoughts of how he would act like before. God, his best friend is inside his room and he is oozing with hotness and handsomeness overload. Moreover, he now has feelings for him which makes it more complicated.

Moonbin scratches his neck in frustration when he heard the clicking of his bathroom locks. 

In a slow-motion, he twisted his head towards the bathroom door.

"Hey, uhm... Can you please pass my clothes, Minnie? I kinda left it on the study table." Eunwoo pleaded for help as he went out of the shower room with only a towel covering his lower region.

Moonbin, on the other hand, holds his duvet as his life depends on it.  He can't help but bit his lower lips just to stop the romantic excitement that is about to come out from his mouth as a squeal. Those droplets of water running from those wet raven hair going to that scrunch forehead down to a prominent cheekbone then towards that oh-so-seductive Adam's apple until it reaches a stone-hard chest and well defined abdominal muscles until it reaches the hem of the white towel which covers that bulk between those firm legs.

Oh god please help me to avert myself from temptation. Please save my purity.

"Ah-hem." Eunwoo fake a cough when he saw how Moonbin tried to cover the half of his face into the duvet.

"Ah...erm... What did you just say?"

Eunwoo can't help but smile mischievously because of the obvious discomfort of his best friend upon seeing his body. 

"I asked you if you could please pass my clothes but it seems like you are not in yourself right now. Am I that hot for you to daze out?" Eunwoo as he teases his Minnie which earns him rosy pink cheeks. 

Damn, he is cute when blushing.

"I don't know what you're talking about!! Just walk over there and get it."

"Aw..but I'm dripping, see?" Eunwoo as he flexes his arm sideways to emphasize his wet body and also to tease Moonbin even more with his muscles.

"Ugh...fine." 

Sighed by his best friend's stubborn and persistent personality, Moonbin stood up and went to the study table near his bed to get the clothes neatly folded on top of it.

It was just a plain undershirt and BOXERS?

With a disgusted look, he carefully picks that particular piece of clothing and throws it back without looking if Eunwoo catches it or not.

"Thanks." 

Moonbin nods his head still not looking back. Sweats are all over his forehead wherein he immediately cleanses with wet wipes.

Look at that size. I wonder if how big is he? Aish...stupid Moonbin. Stay away from temptation remember. erted thoughts, go away...shoo!!!

Moments later, Eunwoo came back already dressed while combing his wet hair while Moonbin settles back on their bed.

"What are these pillows for?" Eunwoo as he spat the pillows that Moonbin used as a barricade against him.

"My protection. Now shut up. I wanna sleep already." Moonbin as he switches the lights off. Leaving only the lampshade to give them enough light.

"Nah... We don't need this."

Confuse with what he has heard, Moonbin look back and his eyes widen when Eunwoo throw all the pillows away before settling himself under the duvet.

"What did you just do?!!!"

"What? How can I cuddle you with those pillows in between us?"

"Ugh...I really don't know what to with you. Are you a kid or something."

"When I'm with you yes," Eunwoo answers as he hugs Moonbin from behind. He's really not joking when he says that he wants to cuddle. "By the way, I missed those days where we hang around Mr. Big Tree. Is it still there?"

(Mr. Big Tree is where they always hang out before when they were still kids.)

"I don't know, it's been a long time."

"How about we go there tomorrow?"

"We have work."

"I'm the boss so I can have a leave whenever I wanted to."

"I need money so I don't have time for absences. Plus, we need to meet up with Mr. Godt Ithipat and his secretary tomorrow for the construction of your new hotel. Remember?"

Moonbin coed which made Eunwoo groan in frustration.

"And may you please remove your hands on my waist? This is the reason why I put those pillows on."

"No! I wanna cuddle. Now stop struggling or I will do something else."

"Like the hell, you would do."

"Are you testing me. Hmmm? Wow, I can't imagine you having abs, Minnie." Eunwoo as he runs his arm on Moonbin's abdomen which made the other flinch because it tickles.

"What do you think of me? A potato? Aish...stop it!"

"Okay. Now let's sleep peacefully." 

"Ugh.If you say so." Moonbin grumpily surrenders which made the older chuckle.

Eunwoo then nuzzles into the crook of Moonbin's neck before he fell into a peaceful slumber after several minutes.

Moonbin closes his eyes too until darkness consumed him as well.

------------------------------------

A/n: another short chapter again because I'm already short of ideas. Sorry but I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

Ariannaganda