Chapter Five

The Unforgotten Kiss

It was five when Moonbin arrives at home. He immediately rushes upwards to his mother's room to check her.

When he opens the door, Kimmon was helping his mom in taking some medicines.

"Good afternoon Sir, Ms. Sua and your mom has taken their daily dose of med. They already have dinner too." The latter greeted him before he prepares to leave.

"Thank you so much Kimmon. You're really such a great help " Moonbin coed as they meet at the doorway.

"You're very much welcome Sir. Besides, I'm considering you guys as my family now." 

Moonbin was moved by the latter's statement. Kimmon has told him his life story and how he became an orphan.

For a short period of time that the man has given his service to Moonbin's family, they became best buddies.

"It seems that you had a great day at work. Am I right?" The nurse said while eyeing Moonbin's neck.

"Yeah, I did." Moonbin tried to smile.

Of course, I didn't. That ing boss of mine is a savage.

"Alright. Gotta go now."

Right after Kimmon left, Moonbin's tears begin to fall. He silently cried as he is looking at his mom's situation. Her dull eyes were filled with confusion as she sees him approaching.

"Who are you?" There it goes again. His mom's disorder is kicking once more.

"Don't worry. I am your son." Moonbin said as his mom starts to panic.

"I'm sorry? I don't recognize you. What's your name?"

"I'm Moonbin mom. Please try to remember me. Even at once. It'll make me happy." The boy kneeled in front of his mother. Hugging her like its the last. His tears were flowing even more as those words desperately came out of his mouth.

He was so tired, however, he must be tough.

For Sua.

For his mom.

"Shhh...Stop Crying. Your handsomeness is fading when you cry. I'll be your mom for now. Ok?" Mrs. Moon caresses the face of her son and wipes his tears. Too bad, she doesn't have the slightest gap in her memory about him.

"You know what? I once had a daughter. She's jolly and cute. Actually, she looks like you." Mrs. Moon starts to tell the past. A slight memory that somewhat remains in her head.

"I really miss my Minnie. Do you know where she is?" Moonbin gaped in surprise when he heard his mom's query.

"I'm sorry mom but Minnie died a long time ago. She's just a part of our past."

He sighs as he remembers everything that happened before. How his best friend got so angry with him. He doesn't know Dongmin now. He changed a lot and it's kinda frightening.

"Wait, what is that thing on your neck?" The curious Mrs. Moon changed the topic when she noticed the reddish marks on the boy's neck.

"Are those mosquito bites? There's a lot on your neck."

At first, Moonbin was still processing what she meant but when realization kicks in, he rushes towards the bedside table to look at it in the mirror.

That prick!!!! This is why my co-workers were looking at me like crazy and Kimmon too. They have noticed it.

He's not the best friend that I used to know anymore. He's pure evil. A sadist.

Moonbin shouts his curses in his mind when he remembers the event after lunch.

"Mmm...S-sir stop." Moonbin was a mess when his boss continues to ravage his neck.

It was ticklish and somewhat too.

Once done, he released him with a satisfied look on his face.

Moonbin was panting. Gasping for air as he tries to regain his balance. God, he felt weak and hot at the same time.

"Y-you! What do you think you're doing?"

"Giving you your punishment. Didn't I mention it before?"

"For what? I didn't remember anything that I did wrong." The younger exclaimed with that ridiculous answer he got.

"You did! When you look at that goddamn Godt with lustful eyes!"

Unbelievable.

"You know what? You're not the Dongmin that I used to play with before. Are you that mad to me? Is manipulating my life became your amusement?"

"People change. So do I."

"That's it! Expect my resignation by tomorrow. I'm so done with your s." Moonbin was already crying because of frustration.

"Ah...ah...ah...not so fast darling. You will not leave my company ever. I am not allowing you."

Moonbin could not believe what he's hearing right now.

"You're locking me in? That's bull! I will raise a complaint. It's against the labor code!"

"And what are you gonna do if you resign? I heard that your mother and sister are having a severe medical condition. How are you gonna sustain their medical needs? Huh?"

"That's easy," Moonbin said confidently as he faces his angry boss. "I will re-apply to another company."

Eunwoo laughs his heart out when he heard the younger's statement. Seriously?

"You know that my company is the biggest in Seoul right? I can block you from having any job at all." A Smirk of victory emerged from the older when he saw the frightened look on the younger's face.

"I so hate you!"

"So do I. Now scoot and get back to work."

Moonbin groaned as the memory flashed in his mind.

Why does he need to be in this situation?

Ugh...whatever. I'll cross the bridge once I get there.

Moonbin thought to himself as he frustratingly faces his mother.

"Yes, mom. I think it was a mosquito who did this."

"I see. Treat it as soon as possible okay?"

Moonbin nods as he assists her towards the bed. She needs to rest now.

"I will don't worry." He kisses her forehead before saying rest well.

As he closes the door, he sighed.

I love you, mom. Both of you and Sua.

I will endure anything just to provide everything that you both need. Even in exchange for my freedom.

I am so tired mom. So damn tired.

I hope that it will end soon.