Chapter Sixteen

The Unforgotten Kiss

People going here and there was the current scenario inside the Fantagio bldg. 

Moonbin is also busy preparing the documents needed for today's meeting between the Fantagio and Kantaphat group of companies. 

(Info: for those who are not Kpop or Bl enthusiasts but just enjoy reading stories in any form, Fantagio is an entertainment company in Korea while Kantaphat is a university in Thailand.)

The agenda is about the hotel that the two of the most well-known bachelor businessman is trying to construct.

"Moonbin, is everything settled?" One of the floor managers asks Moonbin pertaining to the necessary things for the meeting.

"Yes, Manager Song."

"Good. Mr. Cha really hates failures. If that's the case, see you inside the board room in 15 mins." The manager smiled in relief before she strides towards the office.

Moonbin then prepared himself. Making sure that he is presentable enough because the visitors that will come over aren't any of those simple people. Good thing that his colleague has concealers or else, he will face the investor, stockholders, and board of directors with dark circles around his eyes.

He never got enough sleep last night because of his boss.

Eunwoo got himself a nightmare and Moonbin was awakened by him in his struggle. Beads of sweat are all over his face while calling out his parent's name.

Moonbin was so afraid especially when he was having a hard time waking Eunwoo up. He was so worried especially when Eunwoo confessed to him that lately, it happens on a daily basis.

"Is everyone already inside?"

Moonbin was startled by the sudden greetings behind him.

"Yes, Mr. Cha"

He answers which earns an annoyed expression from his boss.

"Minnie, stop with the formalities. You're making me old."

"Eunwoo, you're still my boss. Anyway, are you okay now?"

"That's better. No worries, I'm fine. Now let's go and break some leg."

Eunwoo who's walking dominantly into the board room.

---------------------------------

"Hello, ladies and gents. Thank you for coming. Today, we will discuss everything prior to our new project." Eunwoo opened the meeting with seriousness in his eyes.

He's emitting an overpowering aura that makes everyone to focus their attention on him.

"Project Binu will be our grand showcase in the world." He continues until the discussion goes on tackling the supposed location of the hotel up to the facilities needed, cost, construction materials, and etcetera.
It took them for about 2hours before the meeting was adjourned by introducing the construction team led by Engr. Park Minhyuk.

Currently, Moonbin is talking with Bass, Jinwoo, Sanha, and Copter in the pantry. It's already lunchtime so they decided to hang out with each other while their boss is busy planning on how to grow their money.

"Okay Flowerpuffs, do you have like any crushes here in the office?" Jinwoo started the talk while munching his curry.

"The hell Jin? What's with the nickname?"- Copter.

" It's our group name silly. You Sanha, since you're the youngest here, you'll be the first. Come on, bite the bullet." - Jinwoo.

"Ugh...you bully."- Sanha.

" Don't worry, we'll do it after you so come on." - Jinwoo.

"Okay. " Sanha sighed before signaling the rest to come closer. "Uhm... I-its Engineer Park." 

"Wait, when you say, Park, as in Park Minhyuk?" Jinwoo suddenly exclaimed.

"Yes, but hey, it's just some sort of infatuation okay. I just find him handsome. That's all." The youngest defended but the rest just laugh their hearts out.

"Whatever Sanha, FYI, he's my stepbrother so I think I can help you with that." - Jinwoo.

"Really? Omg...please give me his number!!!"

"Later!!! Jeez. How about the two of you?" Jinwoo who's pertaining to Copter and Bass.

"Nah, don't count me in. I'm no gay or whatsoever."

"Oh please, Cop. You're foul smell shouting 'I am a bottom' lingers everywhere." - Bass is trying to hit on Copter's side. He even covers his nose.

"Ugh...I really hate your blabbering mouth. No, I don't have one at the moment." - Copter as he grumpily crunches his Kitkat wafer.

"Oh? Really?"- Moonbin.

"Yes! Well, how about you? Hmm? I can see how you look at your boss Moonbin. Spill!!" Copter countered Moonbin with a mischievous smile.

"What? No...you must be seeing things."

"Oh yeah? Don't you dare to 'what' me Moonbinnie. Your overall aura is shouting 'hey! Chaeunwoo is mine!'." Copter who's determined to extract all the juicy details.

"So it's true?" Bass while eating his spoonful of macaroni salad.

"Uhm.."

"See? He's blushing like a cute kitten!" Sanha who's hilariously laughing at Moonbin's reaction.

"Ok fine. I like him." Moonbin who is now blushing furiously. 

Then the cafe was blown by the squeals coming from Bass, Sanha and Jinwoo. Obviously, Copter is still in his usual self but with a smile on his face though.

"Since when?" Sanha who's curious about his friend's love affair. 

"I don't know. Maybe when we were still kids? You see, we used to be best friends when we were young. So, maybe that's it."

"Really? Was he really this good looking when you guys are like kids?"-Bass.

"Huh? Uhm...I don't know. For me, I find him cute before but now he's way different."

"Uh-huh? Like he's hot and yummy now right?"-Jinwoo.

"Uhm..y-you can s-say so."

"Haha well, enough of it now guys." Bass who is now looking to Moonbin in his super cute face. "P'Binnie, can you show me your childhood pic, please. You and Eunwoo."

"What?! No...anything but that Bass."

"Please."

Moonbin is shaking his head like crazy just to oppose Bass's request but the latter is very persistent. The others are quite curious too.

In the end, Moonbin just sighs and takes his wallet. He gets small sheets of paper from it and gives it to Bass. 

The others immediately huddle around Bass to see what it was. 

"Oh my god. You're so cute in this pic P'Bin. Look, is this really your boss? Wow, you have a photo collection of him since early childhood?" It's Bass who seems to be mesmerized by what he is seeing.

" You're cute in here Bin. With earings and such, you look like a girl." Jinwoo added. "Damn, and boss Eunwoo too. He looks exactly the same up until now."

Moonbin just laughs at his colleagues. If they just knew that he was wearing girl clothes before, they would surely freak out.

The commotion between the four continues until a cold baritone voice made them go silent.

"What are you doing?"

The Flowerpuffs turn their heads toward the source of that voice in wide eyes. Each of them looks like having dysmenorrhea. Afraid of being discovered by the person who they were looking at awhile ago. The same person in the pictures that Moonbin gave them. Behind him were Godt and Minhyuk who's puzzled why their employees look like they have seen a ghost in their form.

"Uhm...nothing...Sir Eunwoo. W-we are just looking at some pictures." Sanha who nervously answered while secretly giving Moonbin the said photos, however, the rest of his group looked at him with disbelief.

That's when he realized that he had said the wrong words.

"Bass and Copter. Let's go ahead now. We need to catch up with our flight." Godt said before bidding Eunwoo a goodbye.

Bass and Copter on the other hand just smile apologetically to Moonbin before following their boss.

Now, only Moonbin, Jinwoo, and Sanha were left while facing their boss.

"Moonbin, follow me."

Is all he said before walking away from them.

That's the time when they breathe the air they were holding for so long.

"God. That was close."-Moonbin.

"Yeah. You really need to screw that mouth of yours Sanha."-Jinwoo

"I'm sorry."

"Jeez. Well, see you later guys. I'll go to the CEO's office now."

"Alright. Let's go home together after shift Okay?"

"Sure Baby Sanha. Bye."

"Bye."