Chapter 2

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; I am so sorry for the late update guys... my job kept holding me from touching my tab. But here I am... sorry.... hehehe....

 

 

 

I speed up my car, away from the unknown car following me since I went out from my school.

 

I thought, they just tried to passed me through, but no. They kept following behind me.

 

If I tried to go to this side of road, they will not coming, but no... to no avail, they kept following me. What the heck?! Who is this people? Why are they doing this to me?

 

Soon, my car suddenly slowed down. Really?! Oh my ing ... I forgot refuel my tank.

 

Then suddenly my car’s door was opened widely from the outside, and there were three people waiting for me.

 

“Hello, princess...”

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

Someone’s calling me, again. But I kept closing my eyes tightly. My forehead already sweating.

 

“TaeTae... wake up. It’s okay, it’s only me.”

 

She tried to wake me up, but to no avail.

 

The faces that I remembered over and over again came closer to me, not until that person shook my whole body furiously.

 

“Taeyeon...!” she yelled to my face, making me jerk from my sleep.

 

“Please, don’t make me worried like this again, Taeyeon...” Haeyeon hugged me tightly.

 

“I’m... I’m sorry...” I said out of breath, as I tapped her back. She was so scared. Why?

 

She pulled me off, but kept her hands to my shoulders, “From now on, I will sleep here with you, until you finally recovered from that incident...”

 

I don’t mind with that, but... I don’t remember anything if we’re that close like sisters always do, since I remembered what Jiwoong told me some info about myself in school, that I am a ‘queen bee’.

 

Few hours after the incident, Haeyeon didn’t let me continue my nap, as she shook my shoulder softly, “Wake up, queen. Or you’ll gonna be late for school.”

 

Slowly, I opened my eyes revealing a very innocent smile coming from my little sister. She looked so cute and at the same time beautiful just like mom.

 

I smiled warmly back towards her, making her smiled wider. “I never thought you will smile like that towards me, when I disturbed your nap, TaeTae...” she kissed my forehead, as she ran back to her bedroom. To get ready, maybe.

 

I slide to the right side of my bed, as I rubbed my eyes while thinking back to what she said just now.

 

I didn’t think twice, kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter