Chapter 3

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as we all arrived in the parking lot of our school, there were some students gathered at the corner of the area where Audi car was parked.

 

They could be jocks and cheerleaders by the look of their fancy clothes.

 

As I stepped outside the last among my siblings from the car, some of them gasped.

 

“Oh my ... queen bee is back...”

 

“... she’s back...!”

 

“Is that really her? She looked, different...”

 

“I think this is the first time ever she’s been seen with her two siblings...”

 

Okay... they’re all looked at me, like I have extra eye on my forehead.

 

“Taeyeon...!” a group of cheerleaders almost like running towards me, and giving me a group hug, making Haeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

She’s now leaving me with these unknown people.

 

No one’s faces among them I remembered.

 

“I really missed you, Taeyeon...!”

 

“Where is your cheers clothes?”

 

“What the hell happened to your face?”

 

Too much questions I could possibly just slipped out from my head, as I raised both of my hands, and surprisingly, they stopped talking.

 

Wow... I have superpower... I mean, power among them.

 

“First of all, I am sincerely sorry for not remembering any of you. And second, I need to go to my class, right now before the bell ring.” I said, with an awkward smile.

 

They silent.

 

All five of them. Did I say aliens going to attack us, with how weird they looking at me now?

 

“You’re always going to class late, Tae... you said, it’s always looks cool when you entered late, and everyone’s eyes on you...” one of them told me.

 

What am I? An attention seeker?

 

“Well... I think, things changes now. I don’t remember anything, so I think, this will be like my first step entering the school.” I shrugged, making them gasped dramatically.

 

“How about cheering? You’re our captain.” The tallest among all of us there spoke.

 

“How about, I passed the position to someone who deserve it?”

 

“What the hell are you talking about, Kim Taeyeon? For the past 10 years we together, you never said things like that.” The girl with brown hair talked angrily towards me. Her brows almost connected. I could possibly think she’s the shortest one in our group here.

 

“You don’t pass your responsibility towards others, just like that.”

 

“Remember, I was still in trauma for coming too strong today. I was being beaten for god sake knows who that group of people, and I don’t think so my bones cooperate with me for this short of time.” I answered as same amount of anger.

 

Who are this people to command me to do so? I sound like a total now.

 

Huh... maybe, this is my common habit before.

 

They’re back to silent again. I hope they understand me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter