Chapter 13

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN; hello guys... this update here will be the longest one, since I want everyone to know that Taeyeon really felt sorry for what she have done before. So, here we go...

 

moonsun_ship ; I hope you don’t mind with their drama here... J

wqwqwq12 ; ahahah... I don’t want both of the daughter and mother to fight longer. I just love her mother.

love109 ; I hope you like that...

ditaange ; I hope you and other subscribers also have a good health...! and thanks for still stick around with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Breakfast is ready! Come on everyone before-“

 

“We’re here!” both of me and Haeyeon cuts mom’s words, as we both took our sit. Mom just smiled happily, as she took her sit just across us, since dad already took his sit in front of us.

 

“Jiwoong will be late for school-“

 

“I’m here...” he murmured, scratching his back head followed by a yawn, cutting dad’s words this time.

 

“Oh wow... you guys woke up earlier than before.” Mom grinned.

 

“Well, seems like Taeyeon is really in a good mood today.” Haeyeon nudged my ribs softly but I whine playfully. “She woke me and Jiwoong early in the morning and bite my arm.”

 

“I’m just super excited for today.” They all just smiled, as I continued, “It felts like this is my first day back to school after came from the hospital.”

 

“I’m glad you’re happy, TaeTae...” mom uttered, as she patted my head, then took her sit across both me and Haeyeon.

 

After we all took our breakfast altogether, we all then bid goodbye as both of our parents went to work, and I, who still didn’t get use getting myself driving my own car, told Jiwoong to fetch us together with Haeyeon to the school.

 

Haeyeon just giggled from behind, telling me I was being such a -cat. Now, my past becoming my jokes, since they knew I will save here with them.

 

“Oh, Taeyeon...” Haeyeon’s sudden high pitch voice startled both me and Jiwoong.

 

“What?” I replied with the same voice making them laughed with my lame joke.

 

“Irene called me yesterday, asking me when will you go to school.”

 

“She missed you already?” Jiwoong smirked playfully, earning a hit to his arm from me.

 

“It’s just three days...” I muttered.

 

“Where’s your phone anyway?”

 

“Didn’t she tell you?” Haeyeon giggled. “She lost her phone during our talk moment in time back in Somi’s forest.”

 

“Oh wow... way to waste our money, TaeTae...” Jiwoong said, but he’s not angry, more like amused with my clumsiness.

 

“Somi’s forest...” both Jiwoong and Haeyeon said in unison, making them laughed even more.

 

“Yeah, great... we finally arrived at school.” Jiwoong didn’t even turn off his vehicle but I’ve already went out from the car from their humiliation. Way to humiliate your own siblings.

 

They didn’t stop there, in fact both of them go after me and tackled me side by side. “Come on, sissy.” Jiwoong playfully nudged my rib.

 

But out of nowhere, in the student’s locker, there’s a nerd being cornered by three females that I not so recognized even there have been few months since I’m coming back to school.

 

“Who are they?” I asked Jiwoong.

 

“They’re just being a ...” Jiwoong glared at them, but Haeyeon knocked his back head harder.

 

“Ouch. What the fu-“

 

“I will tell mom about how your big mouth said those awful things, and let you be lecture by her for hours...”

 

“But, what about you-“

 

“I am exception...” she told him proudly.

 

But right now, I am damn worried about the girl who’s her hoody already covered her head because she was so scared, so embarrassed.

 

And because of that scene, something flashed through my mind.

 

“Ahahah... look at you.”

 

“TaeTae, enough...”

 

“What? I’m not done yet...” the of me before once again shoved the poor girl to the locker, and scattered all her assignment papers.

 

The others just walk past her, and didn’t even help her.

 

“...” my head hurt.

 

Haeyeon immediately catch me when I almost lost balance.

 

“She said the word too.” Jiwoong muttered, but still taking my other arm while Haeyeon the other one.

 

“What happened?” Haeyeon asked me softly.

 

“I am bully too, wasn’t it?” I asked both of them.

 

“Well... yeah you were.” Jiwoong spoke almost like a whispered, as he continued. “But now, not anymore, right?”

 

I sighed. I should help her.

 

“We should help her.” I spoke my thought.

 

“That’s my sissy.” Haeyeon smiled favourably, as we all made way to the hallway.

 

As soon as we three stood to their back, I cleared my throat, making them looked behind them.

 

“Oh, look what we’ve got here... our queen bee. Wanna join us? Go find another one. She owed me my homework.” The girl, that might be their group leader or something talked nonstop.

 

“Wow... you talked so much.” Haeyeon amusingly beam.

 

“And they’re a ing lazy es and need- ouch!“

 

“This is school, Jiwoong...” Haeyeon was really so busy today making our oldest siblings didn’t utter any bad words.

 

“Stop messing around with her!” I said out loud, I swear I didn’t mean to yell, but one of the girls shoving her hard again.

 

They both stopped what they were doing, as they looked at me, amused with my sudden burst.

 

“Don’t be such a fake . You know you’re just like us before.” The shorter among the three spoke, making my face turned red, as everyone who heard the commotion, whispered among themselves.

 

“Yeah. You, out of people here, the worst...” the leader spoke, and that makes me stepped back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter