Chapter 12

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taenykim_N; you will know the real why Tae's mom did before Taeyeon lose her memory okay? And about Irene, we will see because after this I will serve you guys another drama.

onesleven ; thank you for your comment, and thank you for always stay with me. and sorry though for the late update.

aimeeisabella ; thank you for stay with me too dear. I will, but for now let's settle down with Taeyeon's family first okay?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure you want to go to school tomorrow?” Haeyeon finally uttered.

 

We just kept watching Netflix inside my bedroom for the past 4 hours after our dinner. They knew mom and me still didn’t say anything, except passing foods during our silent and awkward dinner.

 

It’s so awkward that even dad didn’t say anything for me to say something. Even my siblings.

 

“I have just got my memories back, I’m not hurting myself back there at the forest, Haeyeon.”

 

“Yeah, but you looked fragile.” She murmured, she meant it just for herself, but I can hear it clearly since she’s laying just beside me.

 

“Haeyeon, until I figured this out with her, I will hopefully you guys can go along with me.”

 

“Her?” Haeyeon seemed lost with my words, but then she gets my message, “Oh...”

 

“...”

 

“You shouldn’t do that towards her. She’s our mom. Why you-“

 

“You will understand when you finally know the truth, Haeyeon. You will be just as rebel as me if you know what she had done behind our back.”

 

“What she had done anyway?”

 

I sighed, making her sighed also. “Let the adults settle it down first. We, as a kid, should just keep quiet.”

 

“You’re the one who’s rebel...” she whispered.

 

“Hey!” I shoved her by shoulder to shoulder playfully making her grinned.

 

Out of sudden, during our playfull time, Jiwoong’s head poking from outside my bedroom. “Mind if I join you girls?” he asked politely with his cheeky smile.

 

“Why the sudden courtesy?” Haeyeon asked, throwing him my pillow, but luckily Jiwoong got it, as he jumped between us.

 

“Hey, that’s my pillow!” I laughed.

 

“You borrowed it to me, so I have the right to what to do with it!”

 

“Pillow fight!” Jiwoong suddenly yelled, but both of me and Haeyeon didn’t hesitate to start it off with him.

 

We were playing like a little kid who just got to know how to use a pillow to others with hit it to the others.

 

“Kids, what the-?”

 

Dad didn’t finish his words when he saw three of us already bathing with the feathers. Behind him, there she stood, smiling warmly towards us making me frown.

 

“You guys better clean this mess... oh god, I need my medicine.” Dad didn’t continue his words, as he just walked away from us, shaking his head. But we saw how he smiled and amused with our small disaster.

 

“You guys better go to sleep, tomorrow is your school day.” Mom said, but I didn’t want to look her in the eyes. Haeyeon and Jiwoong then leaving me inside with her, as they both when to their own bedroom.

 

“Taeyeon?” she called me, but I just hummed.

 

“Can we have a little talk? Let Margaret clean your bed before you go to sleep.”

 

She want to talk? About what? About how cool that man rather than dad?

 

Oh god...

 

Give her a chance, Taeyeon... she’s your mother.

 

A mother who betrayed her husband, and neglected her children.

 

But she never do that, she never neglected you.

 

And why am I battling with my inner thought?

 

“Should we?” mom asked, again with her warm smile.

 

Maybe that’s what makes me follow her words, as we both going to the backyard. There, placed a small table with four chairs around it.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter