Chapter 8

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hye guys... new update for you guys... anyways, did you already give support to our fellas, SuperM...? the boys are so freaking hot...! but, I really hope Lee Soo Man will make a girl’s version of it... and Taeyeon will be one of them, hopefully. She’s my ultimate bias...!!

 

JC_Pasta, ahahah don’t be... Irene just tried to protecting what’s hers. Queen_Royal, byunty, thanks to you too as well dear for subscribing my story here. And don’t worry, I will make a chapter the moment Taeyeon remembered everything... KTIYKY7921, I’m glad you liked the previous chapter dear, and thank you for subscribing my story...! aiiyth, please don’t misunderstanding with Irene, she’s nice... and yeah, I agree with you, because TaengSic is the best couple of all time...!

 

onesleven, you got me, buddy... that’s a little bit the truth, but I will make it long for you to read about what the actual happened, okay? And for sure, but Jessica is a little bit mess with how jealous she is. Thank you for your support! moonsun_ship, oooo... I like your ID name. And those secret will be reveal soon or later. Thank you buddy. ditaange, on my way, buddy, and you’re mostly welcome.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a couple days since the confession of that cute captain cheerleader, aka my own friend, Jung Jessica.

 

It’s kind of awkward to be exactly, since we’re both in the same class, and knowing now that she likes me, really makes the situation going hard for me to kept focusing on my problems.

 

Of course I really do like her, but all I care after that is my memories. I really need to remember everything, anything, or just something to know what the hell happened towards me, my family.

 

I couldn’t take it sometimes about how my father always surprised with my formal action towards him, and of course towards the others. I really wanted to know about ‘me’ before the kidnap.

 

As soon as I took a sit on my chair inside my bedroom, I heard a slight knock outside.

 

“Yes?”

 

“It’s me, Haeyeon...”

 

“You can come in, Haeyeon...”

 

This is weird, she asked for my permission this time to entered my room.

 

Haeyeon then took a sit on my bed, while I was facing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter