Chapter 5

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; thank you for your feedback on my every single chapter, guys... and once again sorry for the late update...

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, hey...” she approached me when we’re at the parking lot.

 

Today is really eventful and I wanted to pass everything about that, but Irene... well, she was something else.

 

Just like Jessica, she’s got all of her classes with me. It’s scared me to be exactly when both of them staring towards each other; Irene with her smirk, while Jessica with her glare.

 

What the heck actually happened between them, I really couldn’t tell.

 

“It’s been a long while, huh?” she said again.

 

“I’m sorry, Irene... but she didn’t remember you, or anyone of us.” Haeyeon saving me when she appeared from somewhere magically.

 

“Oh... what happened?” she asked, I saw a glimpse of worried and her voice seemed so concerned about me.

 

That’s so sweet...

 

“She was kidnapped, and the culprit really did bad thing towards her whole body.”

 

“Fudge...” Irene murmured, but still I could heard her.

 

“She was traumatized because of that, and the next moment, she didn’t even remember us.” Haeyeon stated.

 

“Urm... did they, touched you-“

 

I think I know what she meant, but Haeyeon made it clear for her.

 

“No, Irene... they didn’t. They just want to teach her lesson, they said.” Haeyeon rubbing the back of mine, soothing me while showing me her cute little dimple.

 

“Taeyeon... if I knew about this, surely I will come here as soon as possible.” Irene touched my arm, and not to be lying, it did makes me jolted with how warm her hand.

 

“Don’t be sorry. She’s fine now, the culprit will sentence for years in prison.” Haeyeon told her.

 

“Serve them right...” Irene said, rubbing my arm, as she released back.

 

Suddenly, we were interrupted by none other than Jessica. “Taeyeon!”

 

She yelled in happiness when she saw me, but frowned when she saw Irene. She was with Yoona and Tiffany, as they also trailed behind her.

 

Irene just smiled sweetly towards three of them, not forgetting to give a slight smirk towards Jessica, but then a car honking from outside the school’s gate.

 

“That’s my mom. See you again, Kim Taeyeon.” Irene took my hand and squeezed it but not too firmly, but without anyone expected, she leaned closer towards me and kissed my cheek.

 

I can see through my peripheral view that Haeyeon enjoying this scene, while Jessica and the others gasped in surprised.

 

I was still in shocked, but Jessica then said something, “I-I... urm, we should keep going now.”

 

I didn’t respond due to how soft Irene’s lips just now still lingering on my cheek, but Haeyeon replied for me, “Have a safe journey back...” she waved at the three of them, as they slowly leaving us.

 

As all of them finally leaving me and Haeyeon waiting for Jiwoong finished his practice, Haeyeon finally spoke, “Wow...”

 

“W-what wow...?” I asked, still touching my cheek.

 

“I can see it clearly that Irene really likes you.”

 

“No she’s not...” I murmured.

 

But Haeyeon just chuckled, “Yeah right...”

 

“What will mom and dad thought about this? I’m not a lesbian...”

 

“So?”

 

I looked Haeyeon’s face with disbelief, “They will turn rigid about this. LGBT community here just a small amount of an ants.”

 

“Taeyeon... to tell you something, even if they were small, but we will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter