Chapter 4

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hye everyone... I’m sorry about the late update, once again... but all your guys comments down there really motivated me. aimeeisabella, thank you for enjoying my story here. I know I have lots of grammar mistake, but bear with me please... Queen_Royal, I will continue this story, don’t worry. It’s just my time for this online page sometimes kept me out of track. And to the others, I will not make Jessica’s character here bad, because hell... I love her too much for that... Hihi... enjoy...!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first class until our recess time was so boring, not because of the lesson, but all those people who kept asking me the same question.

 

I didn’t want to sound annoyed, but if I’m not okay, surely I will not coming to school today, isn’t it?

 

During our recess time, Jessica pulled me inside the kitchen. “Are we even allowed entering this section?” I asked her, politely of course.

 

“No. But my aunt worked in here, remember- oh sorry...” Jessica scratched her left ear, as I just chuckled along with her.

 

“Hey, aunt Marry...” Jessica said, looking around to those foods at the table.

 

“Jessica... Oh Taeyeon! It’s been a while I didn’t see you in school. Are you okay now?”

 

Another same question. But she seems so cared about me. “I’m fine now. No need to worry.”

 

She smiled knowingly towards me. She looked back and forth towards Jessica and me, but I didn’t know what’s that even meant.

 

“Remember what I told you the other day from Haeyeon, that she’s different now?” Jessica whispered towards her aunt, but I still managed to hear them.

 

“Oh yeah...” aunt Marry smiled nonetheless.

 

“Go have your sit, girls... take anything you want, it’s on my treat.”

 

“Thank you!” we both said in unison, making us both looked at each other and giggled.

 

We took our sit with the others after we got anything we want. All of Jessica’s friends looking at me.

 

“What, girls?” Jessica asked.

 

“So, it’s true then, that Taeyeon, didn’t remember us?” one of them spoke.

 

I nodded, as I continued munching my food.

 

“I’m Yoona...” she took out her hand in front of me, as I just took it and shook it gently.

 

“Huh...” one of the girls sighed, but she also did the same thing as Yoona, “Sooyoung...”

 

“Yuri here...”

 

“Hyoyeon...”

 

And that’s including Sunny, Seohyun, and Tiffany.

 

Some of them to be exactly didn’t expect that I will be so politely talked to them one by one, to get to know them better, or to be correctly, to know them once again.

 

All of us talked about everything, and anything.

 

Luckily, Jessica always be there for me telling me that I just need to take some rest when some of them already mentioning about cheerleading.

 

She even invited me to watch them practicing for the national competition.

 

After all those chaos, finally the bell rang for our next class, as we all going to our classes.

 

 

 

It Doesn’t Matter Anymore It Doesn’t Matter Anymore

 

 

 

As soon as I stepped inside my brother’s car, Haeyeon called me from the back of the car sit, “TaeTae...”

 

“Yes?” I just looked at her through the mirror.

 

“I supposed you need to become y again, because those friends of mine started to get along with you, and tried to ask me your phone number.”

 

I just chuckled while shook my head. It’s been a couple weeks since I came back to our school, and it’s been a couple weeks also Jessica always stayed by my side.

 

For that matter of time, everyone seems like liked my new behaviour, I always tagged along with none popular students due to how polite I am talked and chatting with them, not just in class, but outside the class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter