Chapter 10

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; I’m sorry I haven’t update for months guys. I know it’s not a great excuse but my ex-boyfriend cheating on me, so everything’s felt like for me. Please give me some support guys and thank you for kept on staying in here... and all of you, please stay safe, corona virus is getting worse every single day if we don’t take care of ourselves. Hope you guys still enjoy my story here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third POV;

 

“This girl, right here...” Taeyeon holding up her cup at the top of the nerd girl. “... is dirtying my shoes.”

 

Some of the students looked at her in fear, while the others amused with her next step.

 

“What should I do now? Should I just pour her drink, or just let her be?”

 

“Taeyeon, I think you should stop...” Jessica tried to stopped her, but to no avail.

 

Slowly, Taeyeon poured the poor girl with her own drink on her head, making the cold water drenched her hair, her shirt, and her face.

 

Jessica pulled Taeyeon from the poor girl, “Enough... let us go before the practice start...”

 

Taeyeon didn’t say anything, instead she just chuckled happily with her work as the other cheers followed behind her.

 

Then, the place out of sudden suddenly changed, from the school to the hotel somewhere in the town.

 

Taeyeon drove her car inside the mall. She’s waiting for the others to start their hunting for clothes for the party next week.

 

Suddenly, as she walked to the different corner of the big shopping malls, she saw someone she didn’t expected to be inside the building.

 

It was her mother, and a guy she didn’t even recognized at all. She tried to follow them, like a real professional stalker. What makes her turned raged, when both of them went inside the hotel and checked in.

 

She can’t believe with what happened to her, but the next thing she remembered that she didn’t joined her friends to go shopping, instead she goes back to her house, she slammed everything what’s inside her room, and tried to erased what she saw at the mall.

 

Haeyeon barged in, but only being pushed out by Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon POV;

 

I couldn’t help but felt my face wet because of my tears.

 

The moment I opened my eyes, I was inside the hospital’s ward room.

 

I saw my mom sat just beside my bed, holding my hand that attached with wires connected to the heart rate machine. She was asleep, but due to my memories that I’ve got during my sleep, I slowly pulled my hand away from her.

 

How could she do that towards dad? Did she still think of us as her family? Why did she do that, because of money? Because of lust?

 

I couldn’t think straight since my head hurt so bad, but due to my movement, my mom woke up from her sleep, and she saw me grasp my head with both my hands.

 

Why? Why, mom? I thought.

 

“Honey? You’re awake... honey, you’re okay?” mom kept asking me, making me more getting a headache.

 

“How could you do this to us...!”

 

A single line from me suddenly flashed inside my head.

 

“The guy looked so hot, huh? Missing him?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter