Chapter 16

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; the cases here raising then falling like it’s playing game with people in here. Hopefully, we all will be safe and will go outside like before again. I missed going out shopping with my mom, I missed going to somewhere with my friends... and sorry for the late update guys, since I’m going back to work, but still we kept distance towards each other of course. No touching, just seeing each other with a good distance.

 

wqwqwq12 ; ahahhaha!! Don’t be mad, sweety...

Taenykim_N ; I really surprised with your guessing, buddy... hihi. Yes, she is... and thank you so much for your words. You too, take care, and always stay safe. You texted me privately, don’t you? Thank you and I really appreciate your words, buddy...

moonsun_ship ; ahahahha... you’re the second one who’s really mad about the interrupter, sorry, but not sorry... hihhi

KTIYKY7921 ; soon or later, I will update about TaengSic progress after the confession okay? And I’m counting, you’re the third one who’s got mad at me... ahahahah I’m so sorry... thank you to you as well for being worried about my mom, and I hope your mom as well take good care of her health in the hospital. The case still fighting with us, human... so, stay safe okay buddy?

MaoMao_96 ; hihi another angry person about the scene... I’m sorry!

kim_taeny ; hhmm... wrong guess but nice try. I’m actually want to make Nana’s the one who interrupt their intense moment, but no... not her.

Bangcale_Vina ; ahahhaha nice try buddy... not her anyway.

ditaange ; thank you dear... I hope we’re all will be okay.

 

 

“Hey, do you know where Taeyeon is?”

 

Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung was so surprised with not just how Nana knew about Taeyeon, but also how gorgeous the girl in front of them that stood neared their table inside the cafeteria.

 

“N-no... we just knew that she will meet our friend later, at somewhere only they knew.” Yoona answered, looking up and down Nana’s almost to perfect figure.

 

“Oh, too bad.” Nana pouted cutely, making the girls almost awed at her. Almost...

 

But, something about Nana makes Seohyun doubled look at her face.

 

“You’re the new student that almost everyone here talked about right?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Oh, I’m their new gossips, huh?” Nana smirked happily.

 

“Have we met before?” she asked again.

 

Nana’s face turned from the mischievous to straight face, “I don’t know, maybe... just a simple acquaintance.”

 

Seohyun thought again, “Well, I think so...”

 

“Anyway, thanks for your time, but I need to find Taeyeon for now.”

 

The girls just nodded, but then something flicked on Seohyun’s mind, as she thought loudly making the others heard her, “How did she know we’re friends with Taeyeon?”

 

They looked towards each other, having a double thought about Nana once again.

 

Seohyun immediately stood from her sit, as she tried to call and even text Jessica to meet her now, but the latter didn’t pick up her phone.

 

She walked out to the football field, and looked to all her surrounding, knowing some places that might be Taeyeon and Jessica there.

 

When her eyes finally met two persons secretly hiding under the tree not far from the field, she approached them, and looked again behind her so Nana will not knowing she knows where Taeyeon is.

 

Seohyun was so happy that finally Jessica made her move when she saw Jessica was already on top of the petite girl beneath her. She couldn’t help but took a good photo of both of her friends after their kiss scene.

 

Yeap, Seohyun is that weird. But she’s a good weird for her friends.

 

Seohyun cleared playfully as she spoke, “Seems like you’re having a good time...”

 

“Seohyun, what the hell!” Jessica cursed under her breath, confused by herself whether she was out of breath because of the kiss or because of Seohyun’s sudden appearance in the middle of their heated scene.

 

“What?” Seohyun smirked playfully, looking back and forth towards Taeyeon and Jessica. She continued when she got a glare from Jessica, “Well, sorry once again... I just want to inform you that coach would like to meet all of us after lunch, it’s about our routine, and it will be 10 minutes more before the bells’ ring.”

 

“You can tell me later, can’t you?” Jessica gritted her teeth.

 

“Oh come on... you girls can continue it later, maybe at home...” Seohyun wiggled her eyebrows, then ran to the field and back to the cafeteria.

 

“That’s hot...” Seohyun murmured as she shook her head in amusement.

 

Jessica rubbing her back neck when both of her and Taeyeon took their sit back, and looked anywhere except their eyes.

 

Taeyeon her lips, but Jessica saw it, making her gulped. Her heart almost burst out from being too happy. That’s the lips she just kissed just now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter