Chapter 17

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; I am deadly sorry for the very, most irresponsible attitude I’ve got for not updating for you guys... my laptop went crazy and I need to be quarantine from my house since I’ve been contacted with some of my fellows from work, but luckily everything’s fine. My family members fine as well. Thank you for always stay with me and here I am, continuing back writing this story for you guys. Thank you for being patience with me.

 

KTIYKY7921; Okay then buddy. I will try my best for using Jessica’s pov, okay? And the sleepover will be around the next chapter, hopefully you will like it...

 

moonsun_ship; hopefully you’re not going to hate too much to Nana, because later on, I think you will like her. Thank you for you as well for waiting for the update.

 

Taenykim_N; oh yeah, Sica is really a lovesick puppy... ;)

 

mzlyod; actually, I like her too... and I hope you will like her character because soon or later, she will be getting better.

 

Rpr363; hey there, new subscriber... thank you for passing by my story here. I hope you will like this story... J

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV;

 

I still felt like in dreamland. She just kissed me.

 

Jung Jessica, just kissed me...

 

As I took my sit just beside an empty sit for the Calculus class, which is Jessica’s, I looked in front of me, but only found pair of eyes staring at me.

 

“You looked happy...” Irene spoke.

 

I forgot about her. Irene really took almost all of the same classes with me.

 

She smiled towards me, but something odd about her smile. Her eyes, looked so sad. What happened?

 

“Oh, ah... yeah.” I almost mumbled an incoherent words, but she’s still smiling.

 

... I almost forgot about something too, about her text.

 

“Irene...” I called her just as she was about to turn her head to the front back.

 

“I’m sorry for not replying your message.”

 

She didn’t say anything, in fact she looked like she asked me with just her sad eyes.

 

“For some stupid reason, I turned off my phone and having girls talk with my lil’ sister...” I looked down to my table.

 

Suddenly, I saw her left hand made contact with mine, as she finally spoke, “It’s okay...”

 

I looked back at her, as we’re having a short staring contest, before someone cleared their throat.

 

“Is there something both of you girls would like to share to the whole class?” Mrs. Schnabel spoke, making the others staring at us, but luckily, not in weirdly, but amusingly.

 

I sometimes do hate her. She’s just an old woman that really had a bad tempered, but before I even reply to her, Irene already spoke, “We would like you to know you really looks absolutely cute with your new spectacles, Mrs. S...”

 

Smooth, Irene... the old woman now looked so happy while fixing her spectacles, as she shook her head. “Please pay attention, girls... okay, we continue now. So, in this case...”

 

Bla bla bla... I’ve just kept focusing in front of me, but then again, I was surprised by Irene. This time, she slide a piece of paper.

 

“So...? Can we meet after this at the tree house? I really need to tell you something, really important.”

 

I replied it, though hesitant since I still didn’t tell anything about Irene with Jessica. I hope Jessica didn’t think negative about this.

 

I will tell her later anyway. But I heard that the cheers having a meeting after lunch few moments before.

 

“Of course... rip the paper, before Mrs Cute saw us once again...”

 

I gave Irene who’s already leaning closer her chair in front of my desk, and smoothly took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter