Chapter 14

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Third POV;

 

“There you are.” Jessica mumbled more to herself, but Taeyeon still heard her.

 

Jessica found her under the tree, a little bit isolated place from the field in their school. She knew the place, since it was one of their many hideous.

 

Just the two of them.

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica’s face then staring at nothing in front of her, just staring at the not so empty field, since it was their lunch time.

 

“How’d you know I’m here?” Taeyeon spoke when Jessica already took her sit beside the puffy eye girl.

 

“This is your favourite place, I knew you’ll be here.”

 

Taeyeon just chuckled sadly.

 

“You know, I never knew this moment will come this day.”

 

Taeyeon silently glanced towards Jessica. The taller girl smiled making her smile too.

 

“I never knew the rebellious Kim Taeyeon finally changed, for the better. Even better than anyone could ever dream.”

 

“You make me feels like I’m the villain girl of the school.”

 

“Don’t be mad.” Jessica looked at the confused brunette.

 

“What?”

 

“You are...”

 

“...” they both laughed.

 

But Jessica continued, “I mean, you were... but now, everyone’s adore you. They really acknowledge your sincere apology. Even me...”

 

“They really are?” Taeyeon asked, her eyes filled with hopefulness.

 

“Yeah... I mean, didn’t you spoke in the intercom for the whole school to hear your words didn’t reach all of us? Even our teachers praised for your braveness to apology for everything you’ve done.” Jessica took Taeyeon’s hand, and intertwined hers with Taeyeon’s.

 

“I am very proud of you, TaeTae... you tried to changed for the better. You’ve done every bullies should’ve done even though it will dim your popularity...”

 

“ with popularity...” Taeyeon murmured, but Jessica heard it as she laughed with Taeyeon serious words.

 

“You’re making me liking you even more, Kim Taeyeon...” Jessica didn’t mean for Taeyeon to hear it, but her words making the cry girl in tears once again.

 

“You... l-like me?”

 

Jessica didn’t say anything, she just staring lovingly at their intertwined hands. Jessica rubbed Taeyeon’s back of hand with her thumb softly.

 

“I... actually, I-I li-“

 

“Kim Taeyeon...!”

 

Both of them let go of their hands towards each other, startled with Jiwoong’s loud voice. They saw Jiwoong, Haeyeon and even Irene approaching them.

 

“How did they find us?” Jessica’s thought, silently glaring at Irene.

 

“Jiwoong, girls... what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked, dusting her jeans off the dirt after she stood, along with Jessica.

 

“Trying to comfort you...” Haeyeon spoke, but her eyes looked between Taeyeon, then Jessica, then towards Irene. With their uncomfortable stares towards Taeyeon, making her suspect something odd between the trio.

 

“Taeyeon, you have to being in history class after this.” Irene suddenly spoke.

 

“She might be needed her time to be alone, I guess...” Jessica interrupted.

 

Irene glaring at Jessica, but Jessica glared her back as well, making Haeyeon rolled her eyes. Both Jiwoong and Taeyeon were a confused wrecked of people.

 

“Jessica, I think I’ll be fine. It’s my one of two last classes anyway. So, I think I’ll survive.” Taeyeon put her hand on Jessica’s arm, making Irene staring at that simple touch.

 

“Let’s eat something first.” Haeyeon uttered, as she immediately grabbed Taeyeon’s hand, leaving Jiwoong and the two girls behind.

 

“You’re so senseless, TaeTae...” Haeyeon said while she tried to quicker their steps to the cafeteria.

 

“What? What did I do?”

 

“I will tell you later. But first, let’s eat something.”

 

“Why you didn’t eat before you come to find me there?” Taeyeon muttered with Haeyeon’s attitude.

 

“Because your fans searching for you. They would love to befriend with you all over again, saying you’ve changed, and bla bla, whatever...”

 

“Wow... hold my glass, Haeyeon... I will be super popular after my confession back before the lunch time.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes, didn’t believe Haeyeon’s words.

 

But to Taeyeon’s surprise, there were lots of people greeting her inside the cafeteria, especially those nerds that she thought might be her victims, saying their ‘apology accepted’ when she bought her meals.

 

Haeyeon just smiled secretly knowing Taeyeon now famous because of her words, not because of her being the queen .

 

 

 

It Doesn’t Matter Anym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter