Chapter 7

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

An; thank you so much for everyne who still be with me up until now. this is my late update for you guys so cheer up...! Tiffany on Mask of Singer really beautiful. hihi SoShi foreva...!

 

taen9ni_ss, KTIYKY7921, and Queen_Royal, thanks for still be with me guys...! you guys rocckkk...!! TaengsicTimeTreveler, I like your ID name, hahahaha! But you can read in this chapter now with your request, well, not literally about their fighting... mzlyod, my favorite subscriber... hihi me too... ditaange, thank you buddy... always be with me okay? Until the end. iycdvia, Taeyeon_ssJH, byunty, yes you guys will see it next... just down there... geuranimalhe, you will know later why Irene did that... ahahah... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re ingrate!” he yelled at me.

 

I saw someone stood in front of me, as he slapped me harder making my head pushed to the side, but that ‘me’ was laughing out loud.

 

Is this some kind of my memory?

 

Is this the real me?

 

“Yes, dad... I love girls, I love to touch them-“

 

Another slap coming to my other cheek, but this time I couldn’t see his face clearly.

 

Both Jiwoong and Haeyeon who silently stood in front of the entrance of our kitchen almost in tears. Jiwoong hugged Haeyeon tightly from the side.

 

Meanwhile, my mom sitting on the chair, crying while bowed down her head, hiding with both her hands.

 

I tried to say something but then someone shook my body vigorously.

 

“Wake up, you sleepy head!” someone yelled just beside my face, making me jerk from my sleep.

 

“What the hell, Haeyeon?!” I answered with the same amount of volume.

 

“Dad and mom told you to go downstairs, to have a breakfast...” she spoke, as she chuckled.

 

“Okay, okay...” I said, rising my hands as I slide my legs to the side of my bed.

 

A few moments after I washed my face, I walked downstairs as I thought I might forgot something, but I couldn’t register it yet of what it is.

 

I heard there were already so many voices inside the dining room, as I heard another familiar yet new voice.

 

“Taeyeon!” Irene suddenly yelled out loud my name, making my family members looked at me.

 

Oh yeah... Irene... I forgot that she was sleeping over my house.

 

“Come on, TaeTae... we’re waiting for you, I’m hungry...” Jiwoong whined like a baby, eeww...

 

Irene saved me a chair just beside her, as I looked around the table.

 

“Why is it so many foods cooked in here?”

 

“For anything, and anyone here...” mom spoke, as she clasped her hands. “Let’s dig in guys.”

 

I looked over Haeyeon, she seemed in dilemma, as she looked back and forth towards dad and Irene. What’s going on with her?

 

Few moments later, dad finally said something. Thank god, the sudden awkward silent really killing me.

 

“I’m glad you coming back here, Irene...”

 

“No, sir... I mean Mr Kim. I am the one who really glad you called our family back in here, working with you once again, and thank you for accepting me for who I am.” She almost choked when she saw my father’s face struggling to stop her from rambling.

 

“Oh, your father working for my dad?” I asked her, but Irene looked so scared for anything she was hiding from me.

 

She looked back and forth towards dad, while the others strangely quiet eating their food. What’s going on here?

 

“Well, yes it is...” dad said nonetheless.

 

Once again, we’re back to be all quiet once again. I know, both Jiwoong and Haeyeon knew there was something happened, maybe in the past before I lost my memory. It might be related to my rebellious before the kidnap.

 

I need to know something, anything...

 

 

 

It Doesn’t Matter Anymore It Doesn’t Matter Anymore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter